Zionist Terror in Gaza

Iconoclast

Guru
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.606531

The terrorists were wearing IDF uniforms, which confused the commanders in the field and led them to seek positive identification. Photos from airborne drones showed the soldiers were carrying Kalashnikov rifles, which are not used by the IDF, at which point the field commanders realized they were terrorists and opened fire. One of the cells, however, managed to fire an anti-tank missile at the military jeep carrying Keidar and his men, killing them on the spot.

Israel is fighting according to the rules of land warfare. Hamas is openly flouting any rule. They dress up as Israeli soldiers and attack civilians. They hide in houses with children. Store missiles in playgrounds.

The muzzies fight dirty and hide behind non combatants and children. The IDF needs to take the gloves off. Maybe they should put on the muslim man dresses and go headhunting.

The muzzies kill non combatants and idiots say oh well but let a muzzie non combatants get killed and the false outrage starts.

Muzzies are like roaches, the only good ones are dead.

Kaptain

Master
The Israelis won the land, it doesn't matter what claim Arabs had to it. They got their asses beat in 48, 67 and '73, they're even less prepared to attack Israel now than they were back then. While I agree that America should stop giving aid to them let's not pretend that the lack of American aid would suddenly make Israe's armed force impotent. They're got one of the best indigenous weapons industries on earth, if anything America pulling aid would just make their weapons better similar to the way the South African sanctions in the '80s made their weapons industry boom. On the other hand if USA pulls aid from the Arab countries surrounding Israel it would certainly hurt them.

Here's some Israeli developed weapons that are far ahead of their Arab counterparts:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_missile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_(Israeli_missile)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkava_tank
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

Israel is also a world leader on unmanned drones. Make no mistake Israel would hold its own with or without American aid.

Then I wonder why they needed our aid in the first place. Why didn't they kick Arab arses 100 years ago without our aid? If we and the rest of the controlled world pulled our military and domestic freebees Israel would go right back to the Arabs. What would Israel buy military goods with? Oil? No. Agriculture? No. Their individual blue collar hard working civilization building selfs? Ok, that was clearly a joke. Private banking profits? Maybe, but lets face it Jews are too greedy to share their own money. So, no again.

That's why they still beg for our money and aid relentlessly. If they didn't need us they would discard us like a parasite discards an empty skeleton. One day that will probably happen.

We talk about the terrorism of Arabs all the time but could you imagine what would the Jews would do to us if we just pulled them off our suckling tit and treated them neutrally? Then we would see some real terrorism that would make 911 look like a fender bender.

Kaptain

Master

Well Rand Paul tried a bill to eliminate Palestinian aid. It failed. Guess who most vehemently opposed it? That's right, the Jewish lobbies. AIPAC considered cutting Palestinian aid an Anti-Semitic attack. I'm guessing most of the aid surrounding Israel is number one a payoff to complicit Arabs and number two ends up in Jewish hands anyway. Palestinian aid in particular. Jews confiscate Palestinian money any time they want. It's probably going being directly deposited into Jewish bank accounts. Why else would the Jews object so much to cutting Arab aid?

davidholly

Mentor
Then I wonder why they needed our aid in the first place. Why didn't they kick Arab arses 100 years ago without our aid? If we and the rest of the controlled world pulled our military and domestic freebees Israel would go right back to the Arabs. What would Israel buy military goods with? Oil? No. Agriculture? No. Their individual blue collar hard working civilization building selfs? Ok, that was clearly a joke. Private banking profits? Maybe, but lets face it Jews are too greedy to share their own money. So, no again.

That's why they still beg for our money and aid relentlessly. If they didn't need us they would discard us like a parasite discards an empty skeleton. One day that will probably happen.

We talk about the terrorism of Arabs all the time but could you imagine what would the Jews would do to us if we just pulled them off our suckling tit and treated them neutrally? Then we would see some real terrorism that would make 911 look like a fender bender.

Israel has a massive domestic weapons industry, even if the rest of the world stopped supplying them they'd still be fine. Israel's tech sector is one of the best in the world, if your computer has an Intel CPU in it you're using Israeli tech. Israel may not have much in the way of natural resources but they're smarter than the rest of the middle east combined.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
New poll shows that Jews hate Christians more than any other group - even more than they hate Muslims.

Christians, on the other hand, still love Jews more than any other group. Pathetic.

http://topconservativenews.com/2014...erican-jews-prefer-muslims-over-evangelicals/
There's nothing more pathetic than Christian evangelicals supporting a people who despise them.

USA didn't start supporting heavily supporting Israel until the Yom Kippur war. Prior to that Israel's main weapon supplier was France and they'd buy surplus WWII weapons. The highly praised (for it's tactical success) opening attack in the Six Day War was accomplished with French made jets.
They've always had Western support.

In 1956 the US, UK and France backed them in their war with Egypt.

http://www.infoplease.com/encyclopedia/history/arab-israeli-wars-the-1956-war.html

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Guru
Report: Persecution of Christians reveals most abuse in Muslim countries

Nine of top 10 countries where Christians suffer are Islamic, according to Open Doors USA. link

Menelik

Mentor

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Ever wonder why whenever you post about Israeli terrorism in Gaza or Jewish Supremacism in general, there's always someone who supports Israel and attacks you?

They've been using on-line posters for awhile, their job is to infiltrate every discussion forum on the internet.

[video=youtube;LofScCiJT4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LofScCiJT4c[/video]

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

Israel to pay students to defend it online

They are recruiting new shills. :icon_mrgreen:

Menelik

Mentor
Ever wonder why whenever you post about Israeli terrorism in Gaza or Jewish Supremacism in general, there's always someone who supports Israel and attacks you?

They've been using on-line posters for awhile, their job is to infiltrate every discussion forum on the internet.

[video=youtube;LofScCiJT4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LofScCiJT4c[/video]

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

Israel to pay students to defend it online

They are recruiting new shills. :icon_mrgreen:

No ones attacking you. You just think your opinion is the only correct one.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
No ones attacking you. You just think your opinion is the only correct one.
That was a quick response! You're earning your pay.

This is interesting:

As many of you may have suspected, Israel is paying and training internet bloggers to delete, rewrite, and revise internet content to shape public opinion to Israel's benefit. Video of the Israeli-sponsored training programs have been leaked to the web (like the video here).

Additionally, investigative reporters that infiltrated these groups have reported that Israelis are being trained to spread disinformation and to try to create conflicts among different religious, racial, and ethnic groups if it would benefit Israel. Some of the seminars also encouraged the workers to spread disinformation on the internet and to attempt to recruit free (unpaid) labor.

For example, many of these bloggers have been trained to attempt to make friends with you by pretending that they share an interest in your favorite sports team or movie, or that they went to the same school, but they will ultimately try to recruit you to attack other groups or individuals that Israel thinks is against its national interests (e.g., 'Muslims,' 'Russians,' 'Germans,' 'Latinos,' 'United Nations representatives' and 'human rights groups').

Others have been trained to personally attack, stalk, and harass anyone personally that does not agree with Israel. Not only is this type of behavior a terrible injustice to the accuracy of content (it's actually state-sponsored propaganda), it is also damaging to the public trust because people are being misguided into working as unpaid servants of a government through false pretenses. People really should speak out about this.

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer

Others have been trained to personally attack, stalk, and harass anyone personally that does not agree with Israel. Not only is this type of behavior a terrible injustice to the accuracy of content (it's actually state-sponsored propaganda), it is also damaging to the public trust because people are being misguided into working as unpaid servants of a government through false pretenses. People really should speak out about this.

Or this could be the case

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Here's a PM I just received from Menelik:

If you paid the same level of attention to your sister as you do the tribe chances are the brohams wouldn't have "raped" her like you claim. "Great white shark" indeed. Tool...

And my reply:

When I was young, I was naive about the Chosen Ones. I was just another brainwashed kid who believed negroes were the good people as portrayed in the movies and TV programs created by Jews.

Menelik, why don't you just stay out of my threads? Are you trying to get Don to close them?

Menelik

Mentor
Here's a PM I just received from Menelik:
PM...PRIVATE MESSAGE You call me a jew every chance u get PUBLICALLY but think Im supposed to stay silent? Asking me to stay out your thread when you hijack mine at every opportunity? You're a pussy dude.

dwid

Hall of Famer
PM...PRIVATE MESSAGE You call me a jew every chance u get PUBLICALLY but think Im supposed to stay silent? Asking me to stay out your thread when you hijack mine at every opportunity? You're a pussy dude.

no one can be a tough guy over the internet because you cant do ****.
and its a private message yes, he probably should have contacted Don instead of making it public but, this is a message board where no one knows your real name so its not that big of a deal, especially reading what you brought up, that's cold blooded and ****ed up.

Menelik

Mentor
no one can be a tough guy over the internet because you cant do ****.
and its a private message yes, he probably should have contacted Don instead of making it public but, this is a message board where no one knows your real name so its not that big of a deal, especially reading what you brought up, that's cold blooded and ****ed up.
And I could care less. He wants to play BS games I can play them too.

Menelik

Mentor
Yeah I know. Which is why I think this should just be dropped. If you can't make one single post that isn't involved with politics then why post on a sports board?

Why cant I post what I want? I wasn't aware that there was a limit to Happy Hour posts. Don doesn't seem to have any problems with what I post. Who are you to try to tell a grown man what to post?

Let's stop the insults among respected posters or the thread will be closed. There is no political litmus test here, discussions have to be kept civil.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Why cant I post what I want? Don doesn't seem to have a problem with it. Who are you to try to tell a grown man what to post?
that message was for anyone, gee I wonder why you got so defensive right away?

yes you behave like a grown man......
Its a message board to support White athletes and their accomplishments, you should try it sometime.

btw, how is that an insult if its true?

Menelik

Mentor
that message was for anyone, gee I wonder why you got so defensive right away?

Sure it was for everyone. Not defensive just speaking my mind. Is that against some sort of law here?

dwid

Hall of Famer
Same to you buddy.
good one. sooo clever.

Ever notice how I don't have a problem with any of the other pro-israel posters even though I may not agree with them?

Caste Football’s goal is to see that white athletes are respected for their abilities, and that they receive the same opportunities to succeed as non-white athletes.
Wow I can quote things too!
Amazing how most of your time is spent arguing with other members....and then you get upset when people suggest that you are only here to cause conflict (and you admit to it "Why cant I post what I want?") . I understand people are going to disagree but it seems to follow you to almost everything you post about (which is pretty much never about sports). But hey, who am I to not like someone who doesn't give a **** about our goals? Go ahead try to spin things around, add insults, keep twisting it to keep the conflict going among posters! Then people can wonder why the site doesn't grow "Why should I support the cause" mentality.

Last edited: