Zionist Terror in Gaza

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Ideally it'd be best if they just killed each other off.They're all semites,and we have no stake in it whatsoever.

Semite, like Slav, is actually a language group. Arabs are a part of the white race. Baker classifies them as the Orientalid sub race of the Europid (White) race.

And Werewolf,I can show you pictures of many Jews,each twice as 'white' as the palestinians,whose pictures you post.

Of course. Talmudism is a cult and contains members of different races. I don't know how you could get "twice as white" as those blond Palestinians, though.

So,I guess you've got my point,but I'll still spell it out,just in case:

Race is not skin-deep.

Gee, I wouldn't have known that if you didn't tell me. I thought that the only difference between a Congo pygmy and an Eskimo and a German was the color of their skin. Thanks for enlightening me.

And this post pretty much underlines why I believe that a Christian can never be a WN:

A Christian's loyalty will always be reserved for 'Christ' and their own kind,'Christians'.

And what's Iconoclast doing here,rooting for Mother Israel?
He'll be welcome over at SPLC.

There are a number of Zios that work this place. He's not the only one.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
There are a number of Zios that work this place. He's not the only one.
I don't think they "work" here, but I've noticed some trolls lately.

They are very disrespectful toward long-time respected posters like Kaptain. I'm fairly sure they are Zionists who signed up here for the purpose of causing divisions and ruining the site.

Iconoclast

Guru
I received this message on my inbox 3 weeks ago:

people like werewolf

Don't waste your time, people like Werewolf think that every time they stub their toe the Jews are to blame. He's completely delusional. He's even accused some members of being Jews for not hating the Jews as much as he does.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This is what irrational antisemitism leads to. Believing in lies like Jews did 9/11 have consequences.
Now Mr Goldstein, please try to be more respectful to the posters here. No need to constantly insult us.

We know you believe you're the "Chosen" or superior race, and your people should be above criticism, but I'm sure you could be less obnoxious if you really tried. :grin:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Chickens come home to roost:

Israeli Gaza offensive inspires global rallies, Paris protest turns violent

000_par7935166.si.jpg

Hundreds of protesters looted shops, burnt cars and attacked a synagogue, as an unauthorized anti-Israeli rally turned violent in a Parisian suburb. Simultaneously, thousands participated in peaceful pro-Palestinian marches across the globe.

Despite a ban by authorities, an anti-Israel demonstration was held on Sunday in a Parisian suburb of Sarcelles, dubbed ‘Little Jerusalem’ for its large community of Sephardic Jews. It was the second in a row unauthorized protest in the French capital to turn violent over the weekend.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I received this message on my inbox 3 weeks ago:

people like werewolf

Don't waste your time, people like Werewolf think that every time they stub their toe the Jews are to blame. He's completely delusional. He's even accused some members of being Jews for not hating the Jews as much as he does.

I would like for some of these opinions to be moved to the thread I started called "Christianity, Jews(Israel), Abortion, Race, etc., especially when it moves from the topic. I think a lot more could be accomplished there. I think some here get confused on Jews as a people and Jewish religion, or I may just be too naïve.

I'll admit I don't completely understand all that's happening in Israel/Gaza, but isn't possible, just possible that ya'll don't know all that's happening there either?

I have seen these people, "the Lord said to Moses, "and they are stiff-necked people. Now leave me alone so that my anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them.
Exodus: 32:9-10.

Even God wanted to destroy the Hebrew Nation one time according to the Bible.

I'm glad God hasn't destroyed me or this country yet, for what we've become!

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
All this blaming of the Jews and sucking up to the Palestinians and not a single word for Christians being killed in the Middle-East. Almost all of whom are non-arab.

Kaptain

Master

werewolf

Hall of Famer
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by werewolf
Semite, like Slav, is actually a language group. Arabs are a part of the white race. Baker classifies them as the Orientalid sub race of the Europid (White) race.

I am lost for words.:smash:

Semitic languages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages

Slavic languages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_languages

They've got them thoroughly dumbed down and at a loss for words on the vital subject of race. They have purged their libraries and schools of books by John R Baker and Carlton Coon, but you'll find hundreds of copies of books by Ashley Montagu (nee Israel Ehrenberg) and others about how "there is no such thing as race" and all races are exactly the same except for skin color...and, of course, the white man is evil, the black man is wonderful, and the jews are chosen by G_d.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"The media always accuses itself of being pro-Palestinian and Anti-Israel all while they are demonstratively one-sidedly pro-Israel."

Same old schtick.

"A Jew will scream. 'Stop cheating me!', as he cheats you."

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I don't think they "work" here, but I've noticed some trolls lately.

They are very disrespectful toward long-time respected posters like Kaptain. I'm fairly sure they are Zionists who signed up here for the purpose of causing divisions and ruining the site.

"Work". not in the sense of being employed here, but as a transitive verb, i.e., trying to manipulate the conversations. They do this on all the forums, especially now. They even have it systematized and monetized, the Israeli government having set up a program to pay college students to work the internet...and their longstanding Megaphone system.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I just wish white Gentiles here in Western countries had half the courage of the Palestinian people. Most of us are afraid to stand up to the Jewish Supremacists.

BtAK60DCQAAADNQ.jpg:large

werewolf

Hall of Famer
And then there are the decent Jews, the righteous Jews, also disenfranchised, just as we are, by the enemy controlled media and government. This today from Jewish Voice For Peace:

Speechless.
On Friday, the US Senate voted 100-0 to support Israel's invasion of Gaza. So far, over 500 Palestinians have been killed. Your elected officials need to hear from you: stop funding this massacre.

http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
100-0 Senate Vote

Doesn't that reinforce, once again, who runs this lousy country. The Israel vs Palestine issue is a largely contested one. Shouldn't the law of averages dictate that there would be a few dissenting opinions? Like maybe a 93-7 vote or a 98-0 vote with 2 senators abstaining or something? Even Rand Paul supported this which makes it unlikely now that he'll ever receive my vote if he runs for president.

When will a US politician denounce the monstrous acts of Israel?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
And then there are the decent Jews, the righteous Jews, also disenfranchised, just as we are, by the enemy controlled media and government. This today from Jewish Voice For Peace:

Speechless.
On Friday, the US Senate voted 100-0 to support Israel's invasion of Gaza. So far, over 500 Palestinians have been killed. Your elected officials need to hear from you: stop funding this massacre.

http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/

Doesn't that reinforce, once again, who runs this lousy country. The Israel vs Palestine issue is a largely contested one. Shouldn't the law of averages dictate that there would be a few dissenting opinions? Like maybe a 93-7 vote or a 98-0 vote with 2 senators abstaining or something? Even Rand Paul supported this which makes it unlikely now that he'll ever receive my vote if he runs for president.

Well there we have it as plain as can be. 100 to 0 the puppets in perfect syncronised unison doing their masters' bidding. As a Christian, it's hard for me to abstain from swearing even typing this. How repulsive our ZOG is. How about other countries vote on what Israel or any other known terrorist group would do to all us goy on this side of the world? Would we like that?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I would like for some of these opinions to be moved to the thread I started called "Christianity, Jews(Israel), Abortion, Race, etc., especially when it moves from the topic. I think a lot more could be accomplished there. I think some here get confused on Jews as a people and Jewish religion, or I may just be too naïve.

I'll admit I don't completely understand all that's happening in Israel/Gaza, but isn't possible, just possible that ya'll don't know all that's happening there either?

I have seen these people, "the Lord said to Moses, "and they are stiff-necked people. Now leave me alone so that my anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them.
Exodus: 32:9-10.

Even God wanted to destroy the Hebrew Nation one time according to the Bible.

I'm glad God hasn't destroyed me or this country yet, for what we've become!

...I'll repost on the Christianity, Jews(Israel), Abortion, Race, etc. thread.....

Iconoclast

Guru
There was no "Palestine" to be handed over, the rag heads were nomads from neighboring countries, who hadnt built anything even slightly resembling a civilization, they only claimed it was somehow their land after the fact. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it given to the Jews because pretty much every other country didn't want them? Let's not forget that Britain rightfully owned it, so it was there's to give. I'm so sick of hearing about the poor towel heads, and how their land was stolen or how they are brutalized.

Lt's not start shedding tears over spilt wogs. I don't get how some of you see them as allies cause their hatred for jews, as if the arab/Muslim doesn't hate you just as much and want you dead whether your a Christian or a Pagan, their religion calls for it, and when the chips are down, they'll slit your friggin throats while you think you got some common ground with them.

They aren't called sand ni**ers and dune c**n's for nothing, they have the same mentality as the black, evilly criminally minded, over sexed ready to rape at a moments notice with no honor or integrity whatsoever within them. So ridiculous to see white people care about these animals.

dwid

Hall of Famer
ever heard the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

who is the bigger threat to us? hmm...

and since this a site to promote white athletes, who is behind putting down the white athletes, like recruiting services? hmm...

when dwfs think of the nerdy white guy, they think of someone like "mclovin" or any other scrawny or fat jew. (yes thats been brought up in convos about White athletes...like "you mean you want me to think genetics don't play a factor, look at Usain Bolt and look at someone like mclovin from Superbad")

9k=

who promotes the idea that being scrawny, long hair and feminine is the cool thing for White kids? hmm..otherwise if they want to be "tough" they can be a wigger.

they play both sides in this conflict. they are winning because this is what they want. To keep conflict going not only between the races but have members of the same race fighting.

davidholly

Mentor
The Israelis won the land, it doesn't matter what claim Arabs had to it. They got their asses beat in 48, 67 and '73, they're even less prepared to attack Israel now than they were back then. While I agree that America should stop giving aid to them let's not pretend that the lack of American aid would suddenly make Israe's armed force impotent. They're got one of the best indigenous weapons industries on earth, if anything America pulling aid would just make their weapons better similar to the way the South African sanctions in the '80s made their weapons industry boom. On the other hand if USA pulls aid from the Arab countries surrounding Israel it would certainly hurt them.

Here's some Israeli developed weapons that are far ahead of their Arab counterparts:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_missile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_(Israeli_missile)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkava_tank
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

Israel is also a world leader on unmanned drones. Make no mistake Israel would hold its own with or without American aid.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
The Israelis won the land, it doesn't matter what claim Arabs had to it. They got their asses beat in 48, 67 and '73, they're even less prepared to attack Israel now than they were back then. While I agree that America should stop giving aid to them let's not pretend that the lack of American aid would suddenly make Israe's armed force impotent. They're got one of the best indigenous weapons industries on earth, if anything America pulling aid would just make their weapons better similar to the way the South African sanctions in the '80s made their weapons industry boom. On the other hand if USA pulls aid from the Arab countries surrounding Israel it would certainly hurt them.

Here's some Israeli developed weapons that are far ahead of their Arab counterparts:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_missile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_(Israeli_missile)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkava_tank
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

Israel is also a world leader on unmanned drones. Make no mistake Israel would hold its own with or without American aid.

Yeah they probably would now. But we've been supporting them for 50 damn years we got them up and running. Time to take off the training wheels. Israel has big boys they can make their own weapons.

davidholly

Mentor
Yeah they probably would now. But we've been supporting them for 50 damn years we got them up and running. Time to take off the training wheels. Israel has big boys they can make their own weapons.

USA didn't start supporting heavily supporting Israel until the Yom Kippur war. Prior to that Israel's main weapon supplier was France and they'd buy surplus WWII weapons. The highly praised (for it's tactical success) opening attack in the Six Day War was accomplished with French made jets.

white is right

Hall of Famer

A recall a few mavericks back in the late 80's or early 90's supporting the Arabs in the never ending conflicts with the Israelis. But they were congressmen, AIPAC has senators bought and paid for with "donations". Technically the Gaza strip is a territory that was annexed by Israel and it was theirs to govern until the Oslo accord. The Palestinian leadership controls municipal governing and is only allowed a police force. The problem with the situation is Fatah is viewed as similar to Vichy French collaborators and more radical leadership groups have won fair and square elections but Israels leadership refuses to talk or work with Hamas, hence the chaos we have today.

Ps I went to high school with a Palestinian red head who I thought was a Chechen or Dagestani as he didn't have Western European look to him, back 25 ish years ago when the Intafada began my high school had problems with Muslims and Jews arguing and getting into near fist fights over the conflict.

Last edited: