Why Don't Black Men Date Black Women?

I'm with Riddlewire, this should be one of the lone safe-havens we have to not see mudsharks, unless it's an example of how pathetic they are, or the disastrous results experienced from their abominable decisions.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
I'm with Riddlewire, this should be one of the lone safe-havens we have to not see mudsharks, unless it's an example of how pathetic they are, or the disastrous results experienced from their abominable decisions.

Pertaining to race-mixing, why can't we follow the facts wherever that may lead?

A poster (lost) recently said that the MSM and blacks themselves "over-expose" the "Klum/Seal pair".. and mentioned it's because they really don't have much more than that "to throw at Whitey." I agree, and I dare anyone to prove me wrong! Also, blacks overrate the Kardasshians who I don't even consider White.. let them think they're "studs" for capturing.. (oh wait, message board losers, who have ZERO cash to even attract GOLD-DIGGERS, aren't exactly the one's that have "scored the babes!"
smiley36.gif
) those worm-brained montrosities!

Brothers, blacks are still "celebrating" Bryant Gumbels overrated wife! What does that really say?

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not saying that I've never seen a decent-looking White broad with an afflete before, but it's rare. It's mostly the "stripper-type" of broad that gets with affletes.. you know, the plastic, reptilian-type.

The "girl next door" overwhelmingly prefers White men, and that's just what our race needs. If a bunch of feminine White women were mixing, then the MSM wouldn't even air reptilians like Kendra Wilkinson wiff Hank Baskett! Even VHI's obnoxious "Basketball Wives" and "Football Wives" programs hardly had miscegenation.. mostly just vile sistahs! Only exceptions were Leonard Davis' grotesque, Jewish-looking wife and Ryan Neufeld's mulatto wife (what I'm saying is, that was mixing and disturbing). Neufeld was a wreck and they made his wife look "super-understanding" and "forgiving." Feminist prop if you ask me..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Neufeld

There's not really anything much on his wiki, but I wasn't going to post any other link about this mixing...

So there, REAL women want a White man, and blacks CAN'T STAND the Whites-only policy of many Oriental females and Mexican women! Persian women, too! Can't forget the Bollywood chicks, either..
smiley2.gif

Edited by: Deadlift

Riddlewire

Master
Deadlift,
I'm sure whatever you wrote was carefully considered and accurate.
But I have to admit I just skipped over it, since my only concern is a single issue.
I just don't want PICTURES of them posted in this forum.
Talk about them all you want. Link to articles about them if you must. But I don't want their treasonous faces to ever appear here. I hope all CF members agree with me on this point.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
Deadlift,
I'm sure whatever you wrote was carefully considered and accurate.
But I have to admit I just skipped over it, since my only concern is a single issue.
I just don't want PICTURES of them posted in this forum.
Talk about them all you want. Link to articles about them if you must. But I don't want their treasonous faces to ever appear here. I hope all CF members agree with me on this point.

I didn't want to get into this, but it was definitely on my mind.. why didn't you use your "own policy" in the "Ireland" thread?
Edited by: Deadlift

Riddlewire

Master
Maybe because I was angry, and I lost control of my own good judgement.
Maybe because they're Europeans, and I generally consider them to be a lost cause.
I don't know.
In any case, I thank you for pointing that error out to me. I will remove the bitch and her pet monkey from my post immediately.

I hope I don't have to be reminded ever again. Because I will certainly continue to harass others for posting pics of self-genocidal whites in the future.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Yahoo "featured" that story for days!!! Any chance for the jew-f@g-fem-c*nts to play the race mixing card. They love it. There is no other explanation for showing that classically beautiful blonde woman in juxtaposition with that ghetto excrement over and over.

I saw a commercial on TV the other day, temper pedic mattresses, they had a bunch of people talking up the product and most of them were older white people. But they showed some younger people too, and among them were a mixed couple, black man and white woman, she bouncing on the mattress, the mental picture clear. Now get this. When I was a kid mixed race relationships were not only illegal, they were considered unnatural and immoral. And I'm younger then a lot of the people in the commercial so for ALOT of the potential purchasers of their product for most of their lives interracial = WRONG, but Temper Pedic and the rest of cultural marxism doesn't care, they will just rub it in peoples faces until those people are dead or change.

And attitudes toward homosexuality will work the same way. In a few years large audiences will be expected to cheer and clap when a couple of homo's kiss or profess their love for each other. Any anti-homo sentiment will be denounced as racist and punishable as a crime. I often wonder what rock bottom is morally? And when it comes, how does it change?

dante

I don't know if this helps but Brooke Daniels rejected the black guy and the millions of dollars and last I saw she was dating some White (basketball/baseball player I think?)guy from Houston.<div>
</div><div>I can't find the article tho.</div>

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
JaxVid, good points. Racial treason (& homosexuality) are immoral & un-natural, thus should be outlawed.

Race mixing is in its death throes, although the media would never admit it.
I seen more mixed couples in the 90's than I do today.....When the novelty wore off and the white "Attention Wh**es" couldn't get that shock value they wanted it was no longer fun......