White Teacher Tells The Truth About Blacks

Westside

Hall of Famer
Dissident, I believe this article was posted here over a year, but still a good read about the disaster that is the inner city schools. I believe the train wreck starts at their homes. The black parents are horrible for the most part. The single black mother can not or won't instill basic civilized behaviors to function in this country. The young black male bangs some black girl, gets her pregnant, then is off chasing "dat green", illegal most likely and after White women.

Riddlewire

Master
Here is the most important part of that essay, in my opinion:

"Blacks have a certain,
not necessarily hostile understanding of
white people. They know how whites
act, and it is clear they believe whites
are smart and are good at organizing
things. At the same time, they probably
suspect whites are just putting on an
act when they talk about equality, as if
it is all a sham that makes it easier for
whites to control blacks."

This is absolute truth. They consider us to be villains. They will pretend at accomodation as long as we are telling them everything they want to hear and promising them the world. But they see us as an obstacle to be ultimately conquered. That's why it's irrational for any white American to ever support the Republican party. The GOP forever promises (and delivers) goodies to "African-Americans" in the form of ever greater rights and entitlements. All the while, the fail to get any payback from black voters. If you want to vote against a Democrat, that's fine. I do it all the time. But you should never vote for a Republican. Any time you feel you have to cast a vote for a Republican, you should curse the world while doing so and spit to rid your mouth of the horrible taste of the act.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire, the reason, any party will NEVER get a return on their "investment" when dealing with the burden that is the negro, is because they are a burden in almost every sense. Look at Haiti and almost every African country. Understand this, then accept the mess they cause, and do your best to avoid them. Here in America, the once great Middleclass and thriving city of Detroit is a sh*t hole. Run by liberals/democrats/blacks for decades, it finally collasped.

I will vote for the Republican party in hopes in corrects its way with the infiltration of TEA Party types. I know, some here will laugh, but if not the Republican party to correct America, then who? Any real attempt to nominate a 3rd party candidate insures another 4 years of BO, wrecking this country and changing it for the worst, forever.

Dissident

About twenty years ago I worked in an experiential outdoor education program (similar to Outward Bound) dealing with adjudicated inner-city youth from the Pittsburg area.

Our job as instructors was to teach these kids wilderness skills like, camping, orienteering, rappelling, rafting, cooking, etc.

Most of these kids were black and had never been out of the "burg" proper. They had their own inner-city vocabulary which contained word like, "Chumpy"-any object or thing that they couldn't define; "Blunt"-cigarette or joint; "Salty"-meaning I'm mad (salty) as Hell!; and many, many other words.

These kids, if in a small group would sometimes take an active interest in learning and participating, but in a larger group, would act like black animals mostly. I think they really resented the white counselors, however, gracious we were to them. I never fully trusted them either, there was just to much cultural difference between us. The whites would always segregate themselves from the blacks and vice versa. I could tell you stories about riots in the woods like you wouldn't believe!

Our program was affectionately known around town, as the "hoods in the woods", LOL!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Anyone who doesn't acknowledge the huge differences between blacks and other races is lying to you. Even the biggest fools know the truth. Why do blacks enjoy their highest standards of living around "racist" whites?

I'll be honest with you guys and state that almost all my experiences with blacks have been bad. Sure I've met some really cool ones in my life but that's a different story all together.

Edited by: whiteathlete33

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33, there are always exception to the rule, when speaking of groups of people. The execptions regarding blacks, however, have been so few and far between with a group this large.

Riddlewire

Master
Westside said:
Riddlewire, the reason, any party will NEVER get a return on their "investment" when dealing with the burden that is the negro, is because they are a burden in almost every sense. Look at Haiti and almost every African country. Understand this, then accept the mess they cause, and do your best to avoid them. Here in America, the once great Middleclass and thriving city of Detroit is a sh*t hole. Run by liberals/democrats/blacks for decades, it finally collasped.

I will vote for the Republican party in hopes in corrects its way with the infiltration of TEA Party types. I know, some here will laugh, but if not the Republican party to correct America, then who? Any real attempt to nominate a 3rd party candidate insures another 4 years of BO, wrecking this country and changing it for the worst, forever.

I don't support third parties. Not at the present time in our history. They're just a guarantee of Democrat majority rule.
What I was trying to say was that whenever you cast a vote for a Republican, you should do so in anger.

And you're wrong about the "return on investment". The Democrats have enriched themselves to the level of aristocrats by way of the "black grievance" pipeline. They demonize the GOP, which guarantees the loyalty of the negroes. Then they stir up that group to agitate for more concessions, which the "Please Don't Think I'm A Racist" Republicans happily give them in the form of social programs (always run by the left) which then gives back part of that money to the Democrats in the form of campaign contributions. It's an incredibly simple and terribly effective scheme/scam.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire, I should have clarified my post. I meant the return on "investment" on blacks will never amount to a small hill of beans, as a net return to the country as a whole. Your right though about the democrats vice grip of the monolithic negro vote. The mantra "getting something for nothing" has worked like a charm for the lazy negros here. Hopefully like I said White Americans in the form of the TEA party will force a change for the better in the GOP and Country, that is my hope.

j41181

Master
Well, you could just lest the money/investments keep pouring in, to see if THEY (blacks) at least can LEARN how to keep their hands in their pockets.

You have to be a complete fool (so many unfortunately) to believe most of THEM (blacks) can be molded into first class citizens.

The BIGGEST truth about THEM (blacks), they look after themselves first and foremost. Anyone not of their creed is secondary.