White Quarterbacks

Aside from maybe Brees and Rodgers every White quarterback this season has been the target of a fake news "the team must replace him now or they'll never get anywhere" attack dog article.

Truthteller

Mentor
Grey Cup Champion Winnipeg Blue Bombers could lose dual-threat quarterback and rising CFL star Chris Streveler, as NFL teams are taking a closer look. Saw him play a bit last season and was very impressed with him as a runner. He is drawing Taysom Hill comparisons, due to his size, 4.44 speed and athletic ability. Streveler played his college football at Minnesota and South Dakota.

Excellent work Truthteller. Made my day. Streveler was mentioned here in the 2018 NFL draft thread by CF member Dolphin when he ran a 4.36 40 at a pro day. He is 6'1" and 211 pounds ( sturdy size) and if I knew he was playing in the CFL I might have tuned in.

The Taysom Hill experiment has been a wild success in my book. Hell in their last game he made out like Julian Edelman on a couple of clutch catches including a 28 yard TD. So logic dictates the clever teams will want to have their own "Taysom Hill" on their squad. Imagine the possibilities? It gives an offense that extra edge and these days every little boost can be the difference between winning and losing.

But will up the ass caste teams be willing to cut slack for a top of the line white athlete that might upset the fragile locker room politics where the star skill players are overwhelmingly black? Maybe some teams might since as is the case with Taysom in reality he barely plays.

Us men we always hear the term balls. Who has them and who doesn't? Well let's see if an NFL team can show some balls and good judgement by placing Chris Streveler on their squad and utilize his athletic skills to the fullest.

Shadowlight, even more good news. At least I hope so? Chris Streveler, who also visited Tampa Bay and Miami, has signed with the Arizona Cardinals. Supposedly Cardinals head coach Kliff Kucksbey likes him a lot. Unless the Cards let Brett Hundley leave via free agency (which is not expected), Streveler would have to make the roster as a Taysome Hill jack-of-all-trades offensive and special teams player, as I doubt they'll keep three full-time quarterbacks. They only carried Kyler Murray and Hundley throughout the entire 2019 season.

Personally, I would've preferred to see Streveler go back to Winnipeg to work on his throwing skills and attempt to pad his resume. Who knows, another strong season in CFL could've increased the demand for him, to the point there would be a mini "bidding war" to sign him? Considering he was only guaranteed $100,000 didn't seem like there was huge NFL demand him for this off-season. Nonetheless, can't scoff at 100K and I can't blame him for trying to start his NFL journey as soon as possible. I guess if he's Caste-aside, by the NFL he can always go back to Canada?

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shadowlight, even more good news. At least I hope so? Chris Streveler, who also visited Tampa Bay and Miami, has signed with the Arizona Cardinals. Supposedly Cardinals head coach Kliff Kucksbey likes him a lot. Unless the Cards let Brett Hundley leave via free agency (which is not expected), Streveler would have to make the roster as a Taysome Hill jack-of-all-trades offensive and special teams player, as I doubt they'll keep three full-time quarterbacks. They only carried Kyler Murray and Hundley throughout the entire 2019 season.

Personally, I would've preferred to see Streveler go back to Winnipeg to work on his throwing skills and attempt to pad his resume. Who knows, another strong season in CFL could've increased the demand for him, to the point there would be a mini "bidding war" to sign him? Considering he was only guaranteed $100,000 didn't seem like there was huge NFL demand him for this off-season. Nonetheless, can't scoff at 100K and I can't blame him for trying to start his NFL journey as soon as possible. I guess if he's Caste-aside, by the NFL he can always go back to Canada?

I don't think it's the worst decision. He is piggybacking the Taysom Hill phenomenon and is making the jump at a good time. I remember Ricky Ray had a similar trajectory - NFL cast off as a rookie - went to the CFL and played very well. He signed with the Jets when he was in his early 20s still and then ended up back in the CFL a year later - Ray had a long career - 15/16 years. CFL QBs seem to stick around a little longer than most NFL QBs so he could make the move back to Canada if needed. I believe Hundley is an UFA so if Steveler plays well he may be in the running for the number 2 spot. I think Magical Midget Jr. has pretty much peaked and he won't get any better especially as NFL defenses SHOULD!!!! be able to scheme against the offense much better in year two. I could careless about the Cardinals outside of Isabella, Zach Allen and the other handful of white players on the roster.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
White players often get the quick hook. This is what happened to Kyle Allen in college. He was a highly recruited prospect. He had a problem with turnovers early in his college career. Rather than let him work on it his college coaches yanked him and never let him play again.

He's had some success in the pros. That shows the college coaches didn't give him a fair chance.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Gardner Minshew had a good rookie season and wasn't looking bad in his second until he got injured. But the mainstream media talks about him as if he's the worst quarterback in the world.

The MSM wants to replace all white quarterbacks so they act as if all white quarterbacks need to be replaced. They nonsensically did this to Derek Carr too, who is a quality starter.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Undrafted free agent Anthony Gordon remains a free agent. It's hard to believe that a team did not deem him worthy of being on a practice squad. Supposedly he played well in the abbreviated training camp with the Seahawks..

Its just too easy to ridicule black players, they dress like women and are as beta and feminine as can be. Broadcasters can have a field day with all the black athlete jokes and the girly mannerisms they possess

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Its just too easy to ridicule black players, they dress like women and are as beta and feminine as can be. Broadcasters can have a field day with all the black athlete jokes and the girly mannerisms they possess
But they don’t. Like you alluded to, half the black draftees are dress in colorful zoot suits, with absurd jewelry.

upload_2021-5-22_9-57-45.jpeg

Yet instead, they make fun of a well dressed White man because he “walked too quickly”. We know why this is and it’s equal parts frustrating and sickening.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I thought Northwestern's QB Peyton Ramsey would have been signed as an UDFA. He wasn't.

So far he's had tryouts with Carolina and Cincinnati but remains unsigned. With white players you don't know if they weren't good enough or if they're victims of anti-white racism.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Brandon Weeden is a white quarterback that did not get the opportunities a black quarterback would have. He was cut from the Browns after two years in the league. Then he briefly bounced around.

Here are his quarterback ratings for seasons in which he got meaningful playing time. 2012 72.6 / 2013 70.3 / 2014 85.7 / 2015 96.8.

Looks like an improving player, right? Yet he was out of the league soon after that. I remember the MSM lying and saying he was playing poorly the year he had a 96.8 QB rating.

If Weeden was black he would have been given more of an opportunity, especially since his QB ratings showed he was improving. The MSM doesn't care. They want white players out of the league and they don't mind lying about them to do it.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Brandon Weeden is a white quarterback that did not get the opportunities a black quarterback would. He was cut from the Browns after two years in the league. Then he briefly bounced around.

Here are his quarterback ratings for seasons in which he got meaningful playing time. 2012 72.6 / 2013 70.3 / 2014 85.7 / 2015 96.8.

Looks like an improving player, right? Yet he was out of the league soon after that. I remember the MSM lying and saying he was playing poorly the year he had a 96.8 QB rating.

If Weeden was black he would have been given more of an opportunity, especially since his QB ratings showed he was improving. The MSM doesn't care. They want white players out of the league and they don't mind lying about them to do it.
The "League" is doing all it can to eradicate all White QBs from their ranks. So, of course it follows that since sports are a microcosm of their agenda, all Whites are wanted by them for culling the herd. However, like hell awaits these bastards, they cannot succeed in all their wantonness. They will die trying and then die the Second Death after bowing the knee to Christ and confessing Him as Lord.

I'm rooting for my fellow White athletes (that aren't openly duped Leftist idiots) harder than ever simply because they are White. Since the whole system is against them, I cheer for them. And I cheer when the puppet tool affletes fail miserably and these string-pullers are crying inwardly like the petulant brats they are.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Over two-thirds of the starting quarterbacks in the NFL are still White, so using words like "eradicate" is a bit strong to put it mildly.

And Brandon Weeden?? Let's face it, some first round Black QBs flop, and so do some White ones. Weeden wasn't very good. And there are stats and then there are stats, as Weeden's improved QB ratings in '14 and '15 came on all of 41 pass attempts in '14 and 140 in '15 when he was a backup not a starter, not very statistically meaningful.

There are a number of White quarterbacks of whom it can be said they didn't have a lot of opportunity, but taking a stand on Brandon Weeden isn't likely to bring many converts our way, as I wouldn't want him quarterbacking my team.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Agreed on Weeeden - he was an overaged prospect - 28 years old when he came into the league and was more of a desperation pick by the fat walrus Holmgren.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
4 games started and 140 attempts are statistically meaningful So is a 98.6 quarterback rating, which proved Weeden played well during those 4 games. If Weeden wasn't very good he sure didn't show it on the field for those 4 games.

He looked like a low end starter or high end backup with a chance to get better to me. He belonged in the NFL If he was black there's no doubt in my mind he would have had a longer career.

I'd rather have Weeden starting than Deshone Kizer, who started an entire season for the Browns. I'd rather have Weeden than Geno Smith, who's still in the league.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
4 games started and 140 attempts are statistically meaningful So is a 98.6 quarterback rating, which proved Weeden played well during those 4 games. If Weeden wasn't very good he sure didn't show it on the field for those 4 games.

He looked like a low end starter or high end backup with a chance to get better to me. He belonged in the NFL If he was black there's no doubt in my mind he would have had a longer career.

I'd rather have Weeden starting than Deshone Kizer, who started an entire season for the Browns. I'd rather have Weeden than Geno Smith, who's still in the league.

I get it. I just think there are QBs on the fringes of NFL rosters that are more deserving than some of the black backup QBs in the league. Weeden is 37 now, the market for older backup QBs is not great.

icsept

Master
I’m an Oklahoma State alum, and even I can’t vouch for Brandon Weeden. Or, for that matter, Mason Rudolph. Both were good college QB’s in a great system and competent NFL backups, nothing more.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m an Oklahoma State alum, and even I can’t vouch for Brandon Weeden. Or, for that matter, Mason Rudolph. Both were good college QB’s in a great system and competent NFL backups, nothing more.

I think Rudolph is progressing - I feel he can be a starting QB - not an elite starter but a quality player. Just my opinion from watching him at Ok State and progress through his first few years in the league.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
I wouldn't write off Mason Rudolph into the same category as Weeden. Rudolph still has time that Weeden doesn't.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Something I've noticed is that the (((sports media))) like to label great white quarterbacks like Tony Romo or Philip Rivers as "average," and average white quarterbacks like Tim Couch as "terrible" and "mega-busts."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In Week 4, these were the three nationally televised games:

- Thursday: Duel between second year first overall pick Joe Burrow and rookie first overall pick Trevor Lawrence; Burrow outplayed him but Lawrence looked plenty good on a bad Jax team. Both are well on the way to justifying their lofty draft positions.

- Sunday: Rookie Mac Jones played very well and came within a field goal attempt off the goalpost of defeating the GOAT Tom Brady, incredibly still going strong at the age of 44, in a game you know Brady desperately wanted to win.

- Monday: Second year phenom Justin Herbert outplayed youngish Derek Carr, who had been the hottest quarterback in the league coming into the game.

In addition to those six there are these other young and youngish White QBs:

Josh Allen
Sam Darnold
Baker Mayfield
Jared Goff
Davis Mills
Carson Wentz
Zach Wilson
Daniel Jones
Taylor Heinicke

There are three "middle-aged" starters:

Matt Stafford
Ryan Tannehill
Kirk Cousins

And three "old-timers":

Aaron Rodgers
Big Ben
Matt Ryan

And that's assuming Andy Dalton and Jimmy Garoppolo lose their starting jobs and that Drew Lock and Taysom Hill don't become starters at some point.

Yes, there are more Black starting quarterbacks than before and more making a splash, but we're still in the long-standing "Golden Age of (White) Quarterbacks." Mills and Heinicke are unproven, but all the other White starters range from good to mega-superstars. Just as with the unexpected pleasure that was the Patriots' dynasty in the ultimate parity league, one built on offenses that for a number of years started 7, 8 and 9 Whites and which employed White running backs and receivers, enjoy and appreciate this Golden Age we are privy to.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
In Week 4, these were the three nationally televised games:

- Thursday: Duel between second year first overall pick Joe Burrow and rookie first overall pick Trevor Lawrence; Burrow outplayed him but Lawrence looked plenty good on a bad Jax team. Both are well on the way to justifying their lofty draft positions.

- Sunday: Rookie Mac Jones played very well and came within a field goal attempt off the goalpost of defeating the GOAT Tom Brady, incredibly still going strong at the age of 44, in a game you know Brady desperately wanted to win.

- Monday: Second year phenom Justin Herbert outplayed youngish Derek Carr, who had been the hottest quarterback in the league coming into the game.

In addition to those six there are these other young and youngish White QBs:

Josh Allen
Sam Darnold
Baker Mayfield
Jared Goff
Davis Mills
Carson Wentz
Zach Wilson
Daniel Jones
Taylor Heinicke

There are three "middle-aged" starters:

Matt Stafford
Ryan Tannehill
Kirk Cousins

And three "old-timers":

Aaron Rodgers
Big Ben
Matt Ryan

And that's assuming Andy Dalton and Jimmy Garoppolo lose their starting jobs and that Drew Lock and Taysom Hill don't become starters at some point.

Yes, there are more Black starting quarterbacks than before and more making a splash, but we're still in the long-standing "Golden Age of (White) Quarterbacks." Mills and Heinicke are unproven, but all the other White starters range from good to mega-superstars. Just as with the unexpected pleasure that was the Patriots' dynasty in the ultimate parity league, one built on offenses that for a number of years started 7, 8 and 9 Whites and which employed White running backs and receivers, enjoy and appreciate this Golden Age we are privy to.
Thanks for posting this Don. That is a good break down and definitely a positive way to look at things.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Good list. I'd like to see Trubisky get traded at some point in the near future and become a starter for a needy team.