White Privilege: The Greatest Lie of the 21st Century

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Tomorrow is the federal holiday of a fraud. A perfect example of the anti-Whiteness we live in.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tomorrow is the federal holiday of a fraud. A perfect example of the anti-Whiteness we live in.

CF red pilled me on Martin Luther King many years ago. I've always been grateful to CF for exposing me to the myth/lie of the patron Saint of Amerika 2.0

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Yet another arrogant athlete

If the male flight attendant is White but not homo, which is unlikely, he'll probably get canned. If he's a homo, then that will probably trump her snotty Blackness. Either way, she displays the arrogant "tude" so common to these, uh, types.

Warhawk_46

Master
The Chosen Ones are 2% of the US population, yet about 40% of the multi-billionaires, about 90% of the media bosses, and 87.5% of Ivy League presidents.

And yet we are not supposed to mention it, without being branded a white supremacist.
I am unashamed to call this ******** out for what it is to anyone who I talk to and it comes down to things. Now, with Kanye -crazy as he may be, he is hovering on truth- this type of thing comes up more often.

People are slowly waking up.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Ever seen trailer park boys? Since we are talking about Nova Scotia, figured I’d mention it

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If your labled racist embrace it and keep going. The woke global homo anti white agenda must be stopped!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This is heartbreaking. The (((mainstream media))) and (((Cultural Marxists))) have stirred up the Negroes to do this to children - it will get worse when whites are a smaller, more vulnerable minority.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Out of sight (to almost all the public) so it's out of mind...

Another good read from Donald Jeffries:

"I don’t watch sports much any more. Like every other part of America 2.0, they are entirely objectionable. And rigged. And like the Blacks who don’t support NASCAR or the NHL, I need to be able to relate to the players. I need to see some who look like me. A “White girl,” as she has been consistently referred to, Caitlin Clark, dominated the recent NCAA women’s basketball tournament. This caused a lot of resentment among the Black players who dominate the sport. One Black in particular, Angel Reese of LSU, was so butthurt that she taunted Clark at the end of the game, and continued to do so afterwards."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another good read from Donald Jeffries:

"I don’t watch sports much any more. Like every other part of America 2.0, they are entirely objectionable. And rigged. And like the Blacks who don’t support NASCAR or the NHL, I need to be able to relate to the players. I need to see some who look like me. A “White girl,” as she has been consistently referred to, Caitlin Clark, dominated the recent NCAA women’s basketball tournament. This caused a lot of resentment among the Black players who dominate the sport. One Black in particular, Angel Reese of LSU, was so butthurt that she taunted Clark at the end of the game, and continued to do so afterwards."
Fantastic concise article that sums up the past 60 years very well. He hit on pretty much everything. Thanks for sharing.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Black on White Murder in America and around the world iising very fast. Be safe out there guys.