White People Tick Me Off!!!!!

Sometimes us white people tick me off more than anybody else.....I was at the gym today riding the stationary bicycle and these two girls next to me were talking about how hot black guys are.....They were making fun of how "Uncoordinated and lurpy" white guys are....One of the girls was a really hot blonde girl too....I didn't say anything and listened to them for maybe 4-5 minutes until I had enough and moved onto another exercise....

There's a basketball court at the gym and that's where all the thugs hang out.....About a week ago I was lifting weights and some of these basketball players were hanging out in the weightroom right next to me....The loudest black dude was just going on and on about how he dunked on the "White Boy"....He even said he wouldn't pass the ball up just so he could dunk on him....Then he said he told the white boy to go back to Nascar or Baseball or something....The part that pissed me off the most was that there was 1 white dude in the group and he was laughing the hardest at this crap and even contributed to the "Dunking of the White Boy"....The white dude dressed and talked more ebonics than the black dude's...I thought to myself to say,"You take alot of pride in a P*ssy Sport"....But just decided to keep to myself and walk away...

Another thing that ticks me off and I'm wondering how any of you guys respond to this....I have white friends who are angry about the minute men in Arizona saying their racist and vigilantes....These same friends say things like, "There's only the human race." and "There's good and bad people of all races." Whenever I talk about proven statistics regarding crimes committed by blacks and hispanics vs whites they tell me I'm racist or make excuses for them...I showed a friend of mine this site and she went through quite a few threads and just said were all a bunch of racists and said she would'nt be suprised if everybody here's either Nazi's or in the KKK....These are good friends of mine who are good people but sometimes their blindness and unability to accept reality pisses me off....

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
They are products of the garbage they are fed through the media. What goes in, comes out. If that is all they hear all the time, that's all they will believe. Someone said "if you tell lies long enough, people will start believing them." That's what happened to your friends.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Doc, ilt is maddening as hell, isn't it? We must remember that these people are victims of a propaganda machine that has relentlessly tried to destroy the culture, morals and self - esteem of white people. Not one single area of society has been exempted from the onslaught. We have been led like sheep to the slaughter. Fortunately, largely because of the internet and sites such as this, the tide will be turned.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hang in there Doc.I myself have blocked more than a few
shots and dunked on some of them.I made sure that I
stared them down after I did it.Nothing pisses them off
more than getting beat at their own game.I went to a night
club the other night and around 3 or 4 white guys out
danced every brother in the club.They were doing the pop
locking stuff.It was funny to see them show them up.Oh but
I forgot,white guys can't dance.I guess these guys didn't
know that.As for the girls,they are young,dumb and full
of ***.Ok,that was a little overboard but they will find
out soon enough that they will be treated like crap if
that's what they go for.Most of them are just naive.As
the rest of the guys said,america has just been
programmed and brainwashed for too long.Have a good one.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You aren't alone Doc, because of this blatant anti-white discrimination, more people will come to this site.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
It's always good to comeback home and vent your anger on the internet. Did you take anger management classes? Anyway, you handled this in the correct manner. You deserve an A+ or a goldstar for this.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I *try* to be sympathetic to those types of white people because at one time I held similar views. Got better though and hope that they will too.

nordic_miler

Yea, I'm pretty sick of it, too.

In my neck of the woods, it's ALL whites. There's one mulatto in my school. Hell, in my county, it is 99% white. So I was at my sectional track meet last spring. I noticed a black guy with a State shirt on that signified he was a state qualifier in the 100m and 200m. Some of my friends were like, "oh he's gotta be fast, he's black". Anyway, I was penciled in to run the 4x400 relay with three of my other teammates. It's the last event of the day and I was pretty damn tuckered out after racing a total of 3 miles earler. So, I anchored the 4x400. The baton was handed to me a second after the black guy got it. So I set after him. Mind you, this was a 400, which is still a sprint and here I was chasing after a state qualifier in the 200 and 100. But, I'm a miler and I can kick it into a pretty high gear myself. So, with 200 left I'm on this guys tail. We round the final turn and I blast by him and improbably gap him. Left him in the dust..where's that black athletic superiority? Seriously.
smiley2.gif

Another track story for you guys. I was at a Track Invitaional at some rural town with a crappy concrete track. Again, it's all whites. Then, a team of ALL blacks show up. ALL black. I was thinking "where they hell are they from". Some of my friends(half-jokingly) say, "oh man now we're screwed". They all looked pretty bad-ass too...you know...the funky hats, all the bling, all dressed in baggy, black ghetto clothes. Well, as it turned out, they sucked. Possibly one of the worst teams ever. Uncoordinated, slow. Honestly, NOT what I was expecting. So, I'm at the start line for the mile run, waiting for the timers to get it together. Two runners down from me, is this black guy, all nervous and shaky. I thought he was gonna sh*t himself. I thought that the bruthas were all cool and calm under the pressure. Ha, atleast that's what Jonny Entine said. Uh-huh.

nordic_miler

So many whites buy into the blacks-are-superior myth. I work 8 hours a day with a fellow white guy who has that train of though. Occasionally, we get into the black/white talk. He always mentions how "fast they are". This one time we talked about "The Longest Yard", and he said that movie is racist. And I agreed. But then I said, wait, how is it racist. And he told me somethng about how it's racist that the movie depicted all the black guys playing basketball!!! AHHHH!!!

White_Savage

Mentor
Yes. Perhaps the majority of Whites buy into the blacks are physically superior mythos, even though blacks are notably inferior in many scientifically docuemented physical respects and whites dominate 98% of sports. I was having a conversation with a friend of mine just the other day about these very issues, who was very wrong-headed on the matter but may have learned now.

I mean the White dominance of strength events, wrestling, and NHB fighting is at least as complete as the ******* dominance of anything else. This is visible for everyone to see, maybe not on T.V. constantly, yet blacks get the nod as tough, athletic, and dangerous.

And of course, the track fellows have demonstrated how the black "superiority" in running events may be much more artificial than SOME would like you to believe.

nordic_miler

It's so stupid how many black racists and pro-black white and hell, just about anyone will say,"Blacks are physically superior to any other race; they are faster, have more agility, and can sprint faster, etc"....but they can't swim very well, and although whites dominate that and power events and throwing events, the black man is more genetically gifted, period(because of his longer achilles tendon, too
smiley5.gif
)

Well...what makes them so superior? What if the USA and other first world countries went crazy for sports like swimming, field events, cycling, and strongman competitions? Then the black man would be considered weak and with little endurance. People would be saying"oh, that black guy, yea he sucks, he can only jump high." In the case of white elites, being able to throw something relly far, or lift something really heavy, or swim or bike really fast for awhite doesnt make you much of an athlete? But running really fast or jumping really high does? What is the difference in terms of how to judge athleticism? what a bucket of balogna.

Bronk

Mentor
This is not a new phenomenon I watched it happen when I grew up in the 1970s.

There's a saying that goes 'you either go against the power on you go with it.' Obviously, it is easier to accomodate than oppose, so many white kids cede the idea of black athletic superiority (particularly when the idea is drummed in from all sides) without a struggle. Then they snuggle up to their "superiors" to be one of the boys, taking any kind of insult so as not to rock the boat.

One of the key problems is that many whites have had little or no contact with blacks or black culture and know what they know of blacks from what they hear.

I was bused into an all-black school as a third-grader and saw blacks from what you might call a survivalist's point of view. By the time I reached high school, blacks (or latinos for that matter) were no mystery to me.

As a HS freshman we went into a black school to play a football game. To my chagrin, some of the white kids were pissing down their legs in the huddle as the black crowd surrounding the field hooted at us. They were totally intimidated.

Blacks KNOW they can intimidate some whites into giving them anything they want without any kind of a fight. They talk it up, they flash and dance, BUT, if you can maintain an even keel and just stay EVEN you can show him that he's going to have to WORK for it. Then you have not only stripped the black of his cloak but you have planted the seeds of doubt in his own mind. Then you can turn it on him and soon he begins to disentegrate. I have seen it happen many, many times. I've seen it happen to individuals, I've seen it happen to teams. Once you get a yellow dog running down hill, you can strap him good.

When my son was in the fifth grade, his football team went to play a black team in a scrimmage on their side of town. Initially, our kids (95% white, 5% latino) were intimidated. Quickly, all the insults and the jive-talking hacked them off and they started to hit back. I have never seen a bunch of young kids so transformed! They out-hit, out-blocked and out-ran the blacks on their own field. Very soon the black coaches were all over their kids, ripping their play, chewing them out in loud , hostile terms. Our kids saw that and drew strength from it. After the scrimmage one of the black coaches came over and talked to our kids, telling them that they had totally run over his team and congratulated them fror it.

BUT YOU MUST HAVE LEADERS! Our team had some tough kids who were not intimidated from the start. They lifted the others through encouragement, cajoling and by going out and showing them that the black kids were not only human but probably had to take two turns at getting their jocks on straight. When kids see some of their teamates selling out to stem the tide, they'll throw in with them.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Bronk said:
BUT YOU MUST HAVE LEADERS!

How true! The lack of leadership on issues of white culture is what's hurting us most of all. I know there are a lot of white cowards but I meet plenty of pro-white people every day. It's just that there are no leaders out there. As I mentioned in another thread: Who is the No. 1 pro-white public figure? There is nobody that has not been marginalized. Until there is we will have a tough time.

Gary

Mentor
The Black boys didn't do so good in Olympic basketball when the "Hot Italians" beat them. Danny Williams didn't look to sexy when Vitali beat his brains loose. The black kids in Africa followed all the Big White Strongmen around during the World's Strongest Man Contest held there two years ago-these children never seen men so big-so strong-so well fed!!!

Bear-Arms

Mentor

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Bear arms that is a riot! Did you color that picture? If not what the heck was going on there?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
No, I didn't color that picture. He just used one of those artificial tanning products. Beautiful ain't he?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Looks like he's been drinking oak juice to turn him that brown!
smiley36.gif

Poacher

Mentor
Yeah Doc, I have a friend (?) like that too. No matter what his beloved blacks do it's always whitey's fault.

It's sad to hear white females degrade the men of their own race.
I really don't know how to approach women who think that way. How
do you make them realize that the only thing standing between them and
hell on earth is white men? Furthermore, if they think blacks are
so hot then why don't they move to the ghetto and live around them all
the time?

Don't come crying to me when you've got two mulatto brats, no money and VD. Traitor.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I was surfing around the other day and came to "The Ben Wallace home page". I'm sure the owner of the site is white and here are a couple of examples of his extreme black worship. It's sickening. And there are a lot more like him.

by Mark
I dreamed about Ben Wallace yesterday, I was walking along the streets of the city where I live, and there was this huge indoors gym with a basketball court. I peeked inside and Voila" there was Ben Wallace! Man, I was so excited, but I thought "Oh, he must be approached by a million fans a day, I'll have to be discreet.
So I walked in casually, with a sort of swagger, pretending not to recognize Ben, so I told him "Hey man, got game?", he sort of half smiled and said "yeah sure". So we proceeded to the skirmish and I got to say: Ben Wallace plays beyond anyone's imagination. I'd try to score and he'd block everything I threw at the basket. He totally owned me. But I expected that.
So I told Ben "Hey man, your face seems familiar, oh my God, you're Master Wallace". And he asked "Master Wallace?" and I said "Yeah man, you kick ass, you're the master of the universe". But he just dismissed me, you know, Ben is so humble. I wanted a picture with the master, but there was no digital camera. Ben told me it was ok, that he lived just around the corner and that I could visit him anytime I wanted, so we walked over to his place and said goodbye as if we were long-time friends.
Man, just remembering it makes me want to fall asleep again. Now, if I only could convince him of looking for some whores, that would be the perfect dream.
Posted by Mark

The other day I was watching the Pistons ram everybody's ass on tv, then the nba's logo showed up:
If you look closely, you can see it's a mermaid. Well, not true but it looks like one. I don't know who is this stupid baller and I don't even care. Instead of a baller the logo should have a BLOCKER, and guess who's my top candidate.
Well yeah, you are right *******, it's Ben Wallace.
And you know what? Since dribbling is for pussies like you my dear reader, dribbling would be out of the logo. It would show Ben Wallace blocking a huge shot. And Iverson would be shooting -no, better keep out ballers out of the logo-. And to remove any doubt about the Master's identity, it wouldn't use those gay colors, it would be a full color photograph of Wallace. Better yet: a face shot of him blocking. When Wallace blocks a shot, he makes a powerful face of authority and power. When I imitate his face everybody tells me "man, it looks like you blocking someone". -Well yeah, chump, that's because I'm imitating Ben Wallace.
Ben Wallace should win all those stupid awards that they give in basketball just because he's the beast: Best 6th man, best offensive player, best deffensive player, best 3 point shooter, best point guard, Most valuable player, best half-court shooter, and he should fill all the positions in the hall of fame, even the ones like "best player in 1950", because his power trascends time and space. In fact, he should be named "most powerful being in the universe for the eternity". Even god and jesus christ and Buddha, and Gandi and Bush and your mom should call him sir, or coronel for that matter.
Posted by Mark

Bear-Arms

Mentor

Bart

Hall of Famer
Bear-Arms, that guy in your photo looks like Ed McCaffrey. Jaxvid, your post about the kid who has the Ben Wallace home page makes me cringe. Our kids have been turned into dolts. It is so pathetic.

Edited by: Bart

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That is b.s. what they write about B.Wallace.He is not
that good.There are many centers who are much better.He
is a good rebounder & shot blocker but guys like Tim
Duncan are way better all around players.Wallace is another
over hyped athete who is made to be better than he is.
The center on the Cavs (Z.) is alot better player than
Ben is.What a joke!