White guy killing blacks arrested

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This is a big story in Michigan and I imagine it will go national. police in Atlanta just arrested a suspect who they believe has been stabbing mostly black men in Flint, MI and Virginia. The guy is an israli citizen with a green card. Some people are saying he is Muslim but I don't know if that's confirmed.

The thing that jumped out at me is that he was arrested for felony gun possesion a while back and the case was dropped? Hmmm green card holder busted for carrying a gun and walks? Strange case.

Stabbing spree suspect arrested at Atlanta airport

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
He's white to the media, and to all of the bruvas who are putting up a fuss about being hunted down by whitey. They be ready to riot in Flint because a white man was running loose killing blacks.

I think it's okay what he did because he was called "honkey" and "cracker" by RACIST blacks. So his rage was understandable. I think he's owed an apology.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This will be huge when the media puts the racial element in it. I expect Sharpton and Jackson to start their raving and ranting very soon. Hey Jaxvid, how about that Michigan preview???

jaxvid said:
He's white to the media

It's your typical misrepresentation, not unlike that Times Square incident, or the D.C. Snipers, etc. Consider the "Larry the Cable Guy" redneck police sketch and contrast it with the swarthy sand person they arrested.

The involvement of It's-a-lie, the odd nature of the crimes, the blaming of Whitey...something is going on here.

flintsketch_329821_7.jpg

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
jaxvid said:
He's white to the media

It's your typical misrepresentation, not unlike that Times Square incident, or the D.C. Snipers, etc. Consider the "Larry the Cable Guy" redneck police sketch and contrast it with the swarthy sand person they arrested.

The involvement of It's-a-lie, the odd nature of the crimes, the blaming of Whitey...something is going on here.

flintsketch_329821_7.jpg

Yeah I wonder about that too. Obviously looking at the guy you can tell he is part ethnic arab or middle east. No mistaking that. I would also assume he has an accent as he is a green card holder he must have originated from that area so he would still have some remnant of an accent. There was no mention of him being arabic in anyway, I am going to assume the authorities were playing the PC game and didn't want to get into a media firestorm by insinuating this guy was some kind of terroist. This is another example of how the PC behavior of the media stymies the effectiveness of law enforcement. I'm sure Revrund Jesse and Al will be heard from soon.

icsept

Master
All but three of his 21 victims have been black. The suspect is described as a muscular White man in his late 20's or early 30's, 5'11" to 6'1" tall.

As it turns out he is an Israeli-Arab. So, the witnesses really couldn't tell an Arab from a white guy. Also, he always approached his victims asking for directions or assistance with his vehicle, but noone noticed an accent? He worked at a 7-11 in Flint, Michigan for god-sakes. But, the media wanted to stir up a white on black crime.

Tom Iron

Mentor
It seems, unfortunately, that everyone who ever has interaction with black people doesn't like them very much.

Tom Iron...

white is right

Hall of Famer
To your average ghetto *******, Arabs that don't have some ******* in them are White. Because of the ignorance of the average ghetto dweller I bet the police were looking for a blond man that looked like Joe Dirt. I guess this cost a few lives....

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
This mug doesn't look White to me...certainly not of das Herrenvolk.

Elias-Abuelazam-420x0.jpg

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Charlie

Guru
Because he's been in the U.S. a long time he may have been able to drop his accent. He went from 'white' to 'Israeli (read: Jewish)' to 'Israeli Arab (read: Muslim)' to 'Christian Arab'. Quite a journey for the MSM for spin purposes; from racist to nutcase to jihadist back to nutcase.

What set him off? My theory is he came to America to follow the path created by Eddie Nash, another Palestinian Christian. Nash went from hot dog vendor outside of a Sunset Strip nightclub to owning the club in 2 years. He went on to own a clubland empire consisting of clubs catering to gays, blacks, disco retards, etc. Concurrently he built a cocaine dealing empire which made him the largest and most feared dealer on the West Coast during the 70s and 80s. Responsible for the Wonderland murders.

With this impossible standard of achievement mocking him the Serial Stabber could only do what he did.

Another theory is the Chaldean (Iraqi) Christians who control the convenience store industry of urban Michigan wouldn't let a mere Palestinian Christian into the game.

What's weird to me, in addition to all the other stuff, is how he could go without a valid driver's license for over 10 years.

Menelik

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:

Elias-Abuelazam-420x0.jpg

I have a 2nd cousin who looks exactly like this guy and he is as white as white gets!
smiley3.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Does he have an arabic accent too? That is what he is described as having in every discription I have read about him in the local papers by people that know him. You think that would have tipped police off and that they would have passed that on to the media.

Menelik

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Does he have an arabic accent too?

Naw but he speaks redneck.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Not criticizing Menelik, I think he looks white too, but from living here in Michigan with its high arab population any hint of accent would have given it away. These guys run every party store and gas station in the state so everybody has had to deal with them. There would have been no doubt to anyone in the state that has ever purchased gas or a lottery ticket what this guys background was.

Menelik

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Not criticizing Menelik, I think he looks white too, but from living here in Michigan with its high arab population any hint of accent would have given it away. These guys run every party store and gas station in the state so everybody has had to deal with them. There would have been no doubt to anyone in the state that has ever purchased gas or a lottery ticket what this guys background was.

No offense taken. Down here in GA Indians and Pakistanis seem to have the gas station market.

Bart

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:

I don't think the guy looks White either.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Charlie, "Eddie Nash" (Adel Gharib Nasrallah) was the vermin involved with the SoCal "Wonderland Murders" (w/ late p0rn star John Holmes). He's a typical arab sleezebag.

Menelik, he looks "border-line" White at best (Greek or Aremenian)...but if I saw him in the streets, I'd think he was arab or Israeli (not White). Just my opinion.
smiley2.gif

You know all of us non blacks look alike to the media.LOL

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The original drawing I saw of this guy made him look like a skin head white guy with a goatee...hmmm i wonder why???

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I heard one of the 911 calls where the victim identified the attacker as Arab. As jaxvid assumed, the PC game mucked things up.