WHITE DISCRIMINATION IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

JOHNNY REB

THE NFL STAYS PREDOMINANTLY BLACK FOR ONE REASON. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. BY KEEPING THE LEAGUE MOSTLY BLACK, THEY KEEP THE RACE CARD IDIOTS QUIET.THE NFL KNOWS THAT IF WHITE PLAYERS ARE NOT RECRUITED,THERE WON'T BE MUCH MADE OF IT,BECAUSE MOST WHITE ATHLETES HAVE OTHER OPTIONS OTHER THAN FOOTBALL,IF YOU GET MY DRIFT. AND LET'S FACE IT,ALOT OF WHITE BOYS DON'T HAVE THE ASS TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
THE NFL STAYS PREDOMINANTLY BLACK FOR ONE REASON. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. BY KEEPING THE LEAGUE MOSTLY BLACK, THEY KEEP THE RACE CARD IDIOTS QUIET.THE NFL KNOWS THAT IF WHITE PLAYERS ARE NOT RECRUITED,THERE WON'T BE MUCH MADE OF IT,BECAUSE MOST WHITE ATHLETES HAVE OTHER OPTIONS OTHER THAN FOOTBALL,IF YOU GET MY DRIFT. AND LET'S FACE IT,ALOT OF WHITE BOYS DON'T HAVE THE ASS TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES.

What a mindless opening post that was. Were all those capital letters intended to draw the emphasis away from your unorganized ramblings, or perhaps your brazen usage of an anti-white racial slur? You don’t deserve the right to post here, let alone to generate a new thread littered with your triteness.

JOHNNY REB

What a mindless opening post that was. Were all those capital letters intended to draw the emphasis away from your unorganized ramblings, or perhaps your brazen usage of an anti-white racial slur? You don’t deserve the right to post here, let alone to generate a new thread littered with your triteness.
FIRST OF ALL THE LETTERS ARE IN CAPITAL FORM BECAUSE I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS.SECOND, THIS IS MY OPINION. WHAT'S YOUR EDUCATED THEORY ON WHY THE LEAGUE DOESN'T HAVE MORE WHITE PLAYERS, WHEN A MAJORITY OF THE BETTER PLAYERS AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL ARE WHITE. AND THIRD I'M 48, AND TODAYS GENERATION IS NOT TOUGH. THEY'RE SOFT,THEY BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING,THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH SPOILED PUSSIES ! AS FAR AS ANTI-WHITE, I'M THE WHITEST GUY YOU'LL EVER MEET.

Westside

Hall of Famer
FIRST OF ALL THE LETTERS ARE IN CAPITAL FORM BECAUSE I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS.SECOND, THIS IS MY OPINION. WHAT'S YOUR EDUCATED THEORY ON WHY THE LEAGUE DOESN'T HAVE MORE WHITE PLAYERS, WHEN A MAJORITY OF THE BETTER PLAYERS AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL ARE WHITE. AND THIRD I'M 48, AND TODAYS GENERATION IS NOT TOUGH. THEY'RE SOFT,THEY BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING,THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH SPOILED PUSSIES ! AS FAR AS ANTI-WHITE, I'M THE WHITEST GUY YOU'LL EVER MEET.
Thrashen, I respect you and your posts, especially the Monday Night recaps. But, please, maybe Johnny Reb, has hit a boiling point and expressing what CFers feel. I sense Johnny Reb, states what alot of us believe, right.

Johnny Reb if you are truely down with the cause and Don's vision, welcome aboard.

'sup bro?

we need to start using the term critical theory rather than political correctness. curious whites might research critical theory and learn who our enemies really are.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
JOHNNY REB said:
FIRST OF ALL THE LETTERS ARE IN CAPITAL FORM BECAUSE I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS.

Oh, God. Suit yourself, then.

JOHNNY REB said:
SECOND, THIS IS MY OPINION. WHAT'S YOUR EDUCATED THEORY ON WHY THE LEAGUE DOESN'T HAVE MORE WHITE PLAYERS, WHEN A MAJORITY OF THE BETTER PLAYERS AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL ARE WHITE.

From reading your “educated theory” (That is: “TO KEEP THE RACE CARD IDIOTS QUIET”), a stroke-o-genius for which you felt the need to create an entirely new thread in order to properly articulate, it seems you have a lot to learn about the Caste System in American athletics.

JOHNNY REB said:
AND THIRD I'M 48, AND TODAYS GENERATION IS NOT TOUGH. THEY'RE SOFT,THEY BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING,THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH SPOILED PUSSIES !

So you were born in the mid-1960’s? Who would boast about such an insipid personal attribute? Aside from WWII’s (erroneously labeled) “Greatest Generation” (of mindless, race-trading, Zio-Marxist Slaughtering-Machines) and their rotten, negro-loving “Baby Boomers,” your generation may be next most damaging group to the cause of whites in the history of our once-great tribe.

JOHNNY REB said:
AS FAR AS ANTI-WHITE, I'M THE WHITEST GUY YOU'LL EVER MEET.

Then why did you so casually refer to white men as “WHITE BOYS?” I suppose that’s the manner in which the “tough” generations of white American men allude to one another.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I always try to give new members the benefit of the doubt, but Johnny Reb's first couple of posts are strangely similar to a few past troublemakers on the board. Anyway, it doesn't take these guys long to show their true colors.

I always try to give new members the benefit of the doubt, but Johnny Reb's first couple of posts are strangely similar to a few past troublemakers on the board. Anyway, it doesn't take these guys long to show their true colors.
I swear on my life its not me. lol I really only post on high school and college football.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I didn't think it was you. LOL!
Thanks. At least a few people get humor on this site. Now why cant someone step up and go to bat for me in the Greg Giraldo Happy Hour Department? By the way Cody Searcy is now 81st out of the top 100 small school prospects according to Joe Buchanan. Yeesh. I guess that pro-shuttle drill he ran being the faster than in any combine history just was not very impressive.

'sup bro?

maybe what johnny reb is trying to express is that PC comes first. Coaches can give lip service to 'winning' but the true goal is to milk the NFL teet for all it's worth. and as we all know, no matter your record, or even your willingness to throw yourself or your european brothers under the bus, if you get accused of racism, you're finished.

so the coaches play the pc game, rather than take a chance on a white guy. and when i say chance, i don't mean performance, i mean the potential for an intra-squad uprising.

JOHNNY REB

OK, First of all, my apologies for all capital letters. I missed that when reading the guidelines. Yes Westside I'm DOWN with the cause. I Do understand the vision here. But to change the subject for one second, Thrashen, when you attack WWII veterans and that generation you attack WHITE America. You're probably the war protesting PC hippie that still lives with mommy and drives a jap car. You've probably never held a football, much less played the game. You're like these T.V. analysts who seem to know everything about sports, but have NEVER played any sport. You will not find a more proud Southern American WHITE BOY than me! The NFL is PC,plain and simple. I myself have given up on the NFL. I do root for the white athlete,and i do believe he'll make his comeback!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
JOHNNY REB said:
You're probably the war protesting PC hippie that still lives with mommy and drives a jap car. You've probably never held a football, much less played the game. You're like these T.V. analysts who seem to know everything about sports, but have NEVER played any sport.

What Jew-afflicted, self-abhorring breed of NeoCon wouldn’t oppose the everlasting tragedy of young white soldiers perishing in the array of endless Zionist/Marxist/Globalist/Banker sand-wars? As for me being a “PC Hippie,” well, perhaps you should browse through some of my posts before pressing the CAPS LOCK button to compose your next retort. Just so you know, I was a four-sport athlete in high school, and a Division II NCAA athlete who played both football and track. My collegiate athletic career (in football, at least) was ruined by the Caste System. In my youth, when not busy with farm work, my obsession with playing football, baseball, and basketball was intense.

JOHNNY REB said:
You will not find a more proud Southern American WHITE BOY than me! The NFL is PC,plain and simple. I myself have given up on the NFL. I do root for the white athlete,and i do believe he'll make his comeback!

Yes, you’ve made your personal “pride” abundantly discernible in all three of your posts. In fact, your gluttony of self-confidence is such that you choose to exclusively refer to yourself, and other white men, as; “white boys” (in all caps, of course). For the record, nobody is arguing your comments about the NFL.

Paleocon

Guru
Whether one is an (over)enthusiast or a troll; he would do well to actually read the threads for a while before plunging in head first and brain last.

If not, then a mere introduction will suffice. Telling us what we already know is not all that impressive, especially in an unrestrained rant. No one is thinking "Wow, what a genius. I've only pondered that a thousand times."

JOHNNY REB

Look i thought this was a sports forum but i must of been mistaken. I make an opening post about the NFL and someone has to get personal with me and has a problem with the size of my letters. Thrashen it's easy to criticize over the internet. Sorry for my reaction to those not involved but i'm a veteran and my grandfather was a veteran. I was proud to defend my country and i'd do it all over again, and when someone attacks america in that way, i get defensive.If voicing my opinion about a sports topic is going to spark personal slander,then i am in the wrong sports forum. All i've really seen in response to my opening post is sarcasm.

'sup bro?

Look i thought this was a sports forum but i must of been mistaken. I make an opening post about the NFL and someone has to get personal with me and has a problem with the size of my letters. Thrashen it's easy to criticize over the internet. Sorry for my reaction to those not involved but i'm a veteran and my grandfather was a veteran. I was proud to defend my country and i'd do it all over again, and when someone attacks america in that way, i get defensive.If voicing my opinion about a sports topic is going to spark personal slander,then i am in the wrong sports forum. All i've really seen in response to my opening post is sarcasm.

tell us what you like about america johnny. what is it that is worth defending?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The way this particular thread has gone, it's much more suited for the Happy Hour section.

And Johnny, as for the gist of your original post, yes, the NFL is racist, and yes, most white players don't try to buck the system, instead they state openly and loudly that they are "team players". Research the site a bit and you'll find that we pretty much agree with you. And it all starts at the youth football level, and hits overdrive at the college recruitment level.

OK, First of all, my apologies for all capital letters. I missed that when reading the guidelines. Yes Westside I'm DOWN with the cause. I Do understand the vision here. But to change the subject for one second, Thrashen, when you attack WWII veterans and that generation you attack WHITE America. You're probably the war protesting PC hippie that still lives with mommy and drives a jap car. You've probably never held a football, much less played the game. You're like these T.V. analysts who seem to know everything about sports, but have NEVER played any sport. You will not find a more proud Southern American WHITE BOY than me! The NFL is PC,plain and simple. I myself have given up on the NFL. I do root for the white athlete,and i do believe he'll make his comeback!
This is going to sound horrible but I have to agree with Thrashen on this one. I know trolls ( trust me I used to live under a bridge and scare goats ) but this dude sounds like one. I think Ill just go back to posting on the high school thread.:evil: