White American males, they secretly love Negroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euro King

First of all, i feel like i got attacked and disrespected in here from members and even people who run this "place" only because i "dare" to write a book which might sell thousands or even millions of copies worldwide and i do not contribute as much in this site? ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? I am a lawyer guys, i work 9 to 20:00, Monday to Friday and i don't have much time at all, i hope you can show some sympathy when it comes to this! I have been working on this book for over a year, i have even find publishers in the US, UK, Russia, France, Germany and Australia (even in Japan) but they alladvisedme to wait until May or so, of 2012, when Obama's campaign will start and then things will be very favorable for such a book!<div>
</div><div>First of all, in all honesty, with the exceptions of very few members in here, i do not agree with most, the way you approach things!</div><div>
</div><div>To be more specific, WHITE AMERICAN MALES, GET PROUD FOR ONCE, WON'T YOU?:)</div><div>
</div><div>Like i said again and i will repeat, there are TONS of professional and Olympic sports that white men DOMINATE, STOP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, to complain howNegroesare being over promoted or good in certain positions in the NFL, or how they dominate NBA, or how they are faster than whites in few sprints and running events!</div><div>
</div><div>SO FREAKING WHAT IF THEY ARE BETTER IN 5% OF SPORTING EVENTS? DOES THAT MAKE THEM SUPERIOR ATHLETES? DON'T YOU SEE IT'S YOU,RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RISE OF THE NEGRO IN (AMERICAN) SPORTS?I AM TIRED TO SEE INSECURE WHITE AMERICANS WHO COMPLAIN FOR THIS 5 % OF SPORTS THAT NEGROES DOMINATE OR THE SICK FAT LIBERAL ONES, WHO WORSHIP NEGROES NON STOP! None in Europe or South America or Australia or even Asia does that, only you AMERICANS!</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>All you do most of you in here, is crying and bitching how Negroes dominate or are over promoted in few sprints, the NBA and specificpositionsof the NFL, SO f**kING WHAT? You are that desperate with that ? So you focus in 3 trees and miss the wholeforest? Nice attitude guys, no wonder why Negroes have so blown egos in the USnowadayswith such pathetic attitude from all these white Americans!</div><div>Here is a listof RAW ATHLETIC SPORTS AND EVENTS: Discus,Hammer throw</span>, Shot put, Javelin,Triple jump</span>, High Jump,Pole Vault</span>, Walking races, triathlon,DECATHLON</span>, even long distance running until the revolution of the East African runners in the last 20 years, swimming, gymnastics, wrestling ,Kickboxing</span>, MMA (HW division), cycling and more......... So where is the raw athletic ability and coordination of the "Supreme black athlete" in all these sports? There are special programs all over USA for black athletes to get involved in all these sports, for decades now (from the 60's) and with the exception of very few, the vast majority fails again and again, but the media make sure to hide this from the people. FACT.</span></div>Since when 2 sprinting events and basketball in one country only (where 1/4 of the players are white international nowadays) is the definition of athleticism? So gymnastics or swimming or DECATHLON requires no athleticism sir? Why Decathlon which is THE KING OF TRACK AND FIELD is 9 to 10 times dominated by white athletes? Any reasonable answer you got for me? :)

Throughout history, Caucasian athletes have won over 75% of the medals in thesummer Olympics</span>and over 95% of them in thewinter Olympics</span>, they dominate sports for a fact. OH AND YES, SECOND RACE IN MEDAL RANKING IN ALL SPORTS IS ASIAN, NOT BLACK, FACT :)</span><div>
</span></div><div>As for one guy asking me something from my book, here it is :</span></div><div>MEDAL COUNT FROM THE SUMMER OLYMPICS 2008 BY RACE:</span></div><div><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">Medal winners </span>Asian </span>Black </span>Others </span></span>White</span>[/b]

<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">IN TOTAL :
</span></span>195(82) </span>106(32) </span></span>31(9) </span>625(179)</span>[/b]

<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"> </span>20,3%(27,1%) </span>11%(10%) </span>3,2%(2,9%) </span>65,3%(59,2%)</span>[/b]</span><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">
</span>[/b]<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">Inside the () are the gold medals.</span>[/b]<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">
</span>[/b]<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">
</span>[/b]<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">I AM DOING A VERY SERIOUS JOB GUYS, NOT FOR ME, BUT FOR OUR GLORIOUS RACE AND FOR MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE HOW THINGS REALLY ARE, PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING AND BE SO NEGATIVE OK? AND REMEMBER, OTHER THAN 2-3 SPRINTS, NEGROES WORLDWIDE DON'T DOMINATE NOTHING! EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL IS DOMINATED BY GREEKS OR SPANIARDS, RUGBY IS DOMINATED BY WHITE EUROS OR AUSTRALIANS. IT'S THE NBA AND THE NFL THE ONLY PROFESSIONAL MAJOR LEAGUES DOMINATED BY NEGROES, BOTH IN USA. SO DON'T BE MAD WITH A EURO BROTHER WHO TRIES FOR YOU TOO, WHEN THE AVERAGE WHITE AMERICAN TODAY IS OVERWEIGHT OR A LIBERAL WHO VOTES FOR OBAMA, I AM TRYING FOR YOU TOO, SO INSTEAD OF BEING NEGATIVE AGAINST ME, SUPPORT ME BROTHERS!</span>[/b]<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">WHITES HEAD TO HEAD WITH NEGROES DOMINATE NEARLY 95% OF SPORTS NOW AND HISTORICALLY AND THAT'S A FACT. BE PROUD FOR THIS AND STOP COMPLAINING FOR ONCE FOR THE LIL 5% WE MIGHT AS WHITE PEOPLE NOT BE SO DOMINANT OK? :)</span>[/b]</span></div>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Euroking, I think you are preaching to the choir. We all know everything you just mentioned. Football happens to be my favorite sport and it's easily the most popular sport in the US. The fact that blacks are so over represented at most of the positions upsets us here more than anything. I'd like to see some white running backs, Hillis and Woodhead just isn't enough. I'd like to see some white cornerbacks of which we have zero. Once the racial dynamics of the NFL change I'll be satisfied. As far as the NBA I could care less.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Euro King,

Blacks don't "dominate" football and basketball.. they are simply OVER-REPRESENTED!

Many blacks don't even "dominate" in their college careers, but, beacause they are black, they still get promoted to the NBA and NFL. That is the Caste System! Why are we WRONG to point this out?

Why are we wrong to "critique" blacks' abilities or lack thereof, in both college and the pros?

If you want to believe that Sherron Collins, T.J. Ford, Michael Beasley, Brandon Jennings, DeMarcus Cousins, Antawn Jamison, Charles Barkley (and a BUNCH of others) are "all-world" and "Top Bell Curve".. then go ahead, but the facts likely won't be behind you.

Some people just don't understand what equals a "good" basketball player.. what "constitutes" a quality basketball player. Study up, and you may learn about this one day!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
How do midgets like Mugsy Bogues and Earl Boynkins make it to the NBA but Jacob Tucker is stuck playing on a Division III? This is how the caste system works.

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
How do midgets like Mugsy Bogues and Earl Boynkins make it to the NBA but Jacob Tucker is stuck playing on a Division III?  This is how the caste system works. 
Indeed, thankfully JJ Barea (white Puerto Rican) is excelling. He's actually 5'9 or 5'10 (NOT 6'0 as officially listed). I've seen him guarding Nate Robinson on occasion and he's REALLY a sub-6'0er.

I think during the late 80's and early 90's, the NBA had white midgets in Scott Brooks and Jim Les.

How the Caste System has really intensified.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Euro King said:
First of all, i feel like i got attacked and disrespected in here from members and even people who run this "place" only because i "dare" to write a book which might sell thousands or even millions of copies worldwide and i do not contribute as much in this site? ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? I am a lawyer guys, i work 9 to 20:00, Monday to Friday and i don't have much time at all, i hope you can show some sympathy when it comes to this! I have been working on this book for over a year, i have even find publishers in the US, UK, Russia, France, Germany and Australia (even in Japan) but they all advised me to wait until May or so, of 2012, when Obama's campaign will start and then things will be very favorable for such a book

Well I certainly would support such a book and would be delighted if it was successful. My point is that if it is such a project that takes years to complete I would think you could gain valuable information from this site, the only one like it on the web and one of very few places to link resources.

I don't quite understand why you would wait for the Obama campaign to begin to publish it but whatever, that does bring up the point you make about american football. If you expect the book to be a success in america then you will get nowhere going on about all of the Olympic medals white people win because in my experience people are not that impressed with fat shotputters and guys that can throw a javelin or a hammer. Not to mention the other Olympic 'sports' that are little more then hobbies like archery, handball, fencing, shooting, and equestrian sports.

To many americans, american football IS athletic excellence, and it's cult like quasi-religious status cannot be ignored. Your ignorance of that does not bode well for your success in the US.

Furthermore we follow that sport because we like it. Clearly there are other options such as hockey which one can follow to his hearts content with nary a negro in site. But why should we give up following a sport we have enjoyed our whole lives because it has been hijacked by those with a political agenda?

I'm sure you are a very busy man, a lawyer no less, excuse me, but if the President can find time to play lots of golf I think you can find time to contribute to a site that is central to the premise of a book you are writing in whatever little spare time you have left. That is my personal view, not the official view of the site or anyone else.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Euro King said:
First of all, i feel like i got attacked and disrespected in here from members and even people who run this "place" only because i "dare" to write a book which might sell thousands or even millions of copies worldwide and i do not contribute as much in this site? ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?

You post a lengthy dissertation full of generic information we already know (most of which is written in all-caps, annoying exclamation points, cursing, and no paragraphs), you promise that a "book"Â￾ is forthcoming, then you leave for 4-5 months and create a brand new thread featuring the exact same information. Why do you deserve our collective "respect?"Â￾

Euro King said:
I am a lawyer guys, i work 9 to 20:00, Monday to Friday and i don't have much time at all, i hope you can show some sympathy when it comes to this! I have been working on this book for over a year, i have even find publishers in the US, UK, Russia, France, Germany and Australia (even in Japan) but they all advised me to wait until May or so, of 2012, when Obama's campaign will start and then things will be very favorable for such a book!

And I'm a professional engineer with a wife, newborn daughter and a small farm"¦but I make time whenever I can. I see you're releasing your "book"Â￾ during a meaningless presidential election between two equivalently Jew-ridden Oligarchy Parties? What's the point?

Euro King said:
First of all, in all honesty, with the exceptions of very few members in here, i do not agree with most, the way you approach things!</div><div></div><div>To be more specific, WHITE AMERICAN MALES, GET PROUD FOR ONCE, WON'T YOU?

Yeah, you nailed it; we're a bunch of wiggers. I hope that "book"Â￾ of yours is full of such fantastic condescension towards those who actually created the Caste System"¦as opposed to experts devoted to exposing its odious manifestations.

Euro King said:
SO FREAKING WHAT IF THEY ARE BETTER IN 5% OF SPORTING EVENTS? DOES THAT MAKE THEM SUPERIOR ATHLETES? DON'T YOU SEE IT'S YOU, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RISE OF THE NEGRO IN (AMERICAN) SPORTS? I AM TIRED TO SEE INSECURE WHITE AMERICANS WHO COMPLAIN FOR THIS 5 % OF SPORTS THAT NEGROES DOMINATE OR THE SICK FAT LIBERAL ONES, WHO WORSHIP NEGROES NON STOP!

Such scatter-brained writing idiosyncrasies"¦I really hope the "book"Â￾ isn't written in such a chaotic and random manner, as it would be an utter embarrassment to our cause.

Euro King said:
All you do most of you in here, is crying and bitching how Negroes dominate or are over promoted in few sprints, the NBA and specific positions of the NFL, SO f**kING WHAT? You are that desperate with that ? So you focus in 3 trees and miss the whole forest? Nice attitude guys, no wonder why Negroes have so blown egos in the US nowadays with such pathetic attitude from all these white Americans!

God, your grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are dreadfully poor. Are you certain that this supposed "book"Â￾ isn't merely a figment of your (childish) imagination? It bothers me when someone with less than 10 total posts speaks about anything that "most of us do here"Â￾ at CasteFootball.

The "book"Â￾ isn't real"¦you aren't "looking for publishers"Â￾"¦you're not actually a lawyer"¦and you're most definitely not a professional writer. Prove me wrong at your earliest convenience.Edited by: Thrashen

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If Euro King isindeed French, that could account in part for the poor syntax, but I agree with Thrashen. Euro King's post is a reiteration of a few of the same basic facts we have discussed many timessince the beginning of Caste Footballregarding the overwhelming White domination of nearly all international sports, including articles about the regular White dominance of both the Summer and Winter Olympics. Also, his complete lack of knowledge of U.S. football and its immenseimportance to the Caste System -- which after allwas spawned in the U.S., is based here,and is most fully developed here -- doesn't give rise foroptimism foran effective book even if he is actually serious about writing one. Edited by: Don Wassall

Euro King

Thrasen, clap, clap clap, are you done or you have more to say against a white brother?:)<div>
</div><div>First of all, i am a French-Greek man, living and working in Belgium at the moment and the only knowledge i have in English is 2 years i took in high school, show some sympathy mate, you judge me like i am some kind ofNegrowho is born and raised in the US and "murders" the English language!</div><div>
</div><div>The book will be translated and the grammar and syntax will be "filtered" from professionals in each country (USA, France, Japan etc) I hope Thrasen you are not expecting me to go in Japanese forums and be fluent in the Japanese language huh?:)</div><div>
</div><div>But i admit, this kind of attack, ireceivedlast time some years ago, from a bunch of American Negroes, who made fun of my poor ability to write in English, without considering how English is a language i have no true knowledge of, i thought that this kind of arrogance and ignorance is a "privillege" of negroes or white liberals who will try toembarrassanything pro-white with anything they can........sadly i see that my white brother Thrasen who is supposed to share the same love (for our race) with me, is not much different, why don't you try to speak in French or Greek with me for a change mate?:) I guess the American mentality has no race after all?:)</div><div>
</div><div>Anyways, all i am saying is the simple thing that American Football is ONE sport only, that the true GREAT WHITE athletes that Europeans are, are not even participating! American Football is not a major sport worldwide, it not even top 10 internationally and i am sure if we Euros or white South Americans or Australians participated, we would dominate it as we dominate the vast majority of international sports. White American brothers, try hard, but sadly are not so strong when it comes to most sports, i know it sounds irritating, but make a little research where the VAST majority of great Boxing champions of today come, soccer, Hockey, cricket, Rugby, Formula 1, Tennis etc come from and you will disagree! It's true that over 90% of the medals our glorious white race wins in summer and winter Olympics, are WHITE NON AMERICANS, mostlyEuropeans!</div><div>
</div><div>So brothers, if you want the NFL to be white dominated as the rest international sports, allow these big Eastern Euros to come and dominate that sport too as Boxing which wasembarrassingblack dominated before the fall of communism and entrance of Eastern Euros in Professional boxing:)</div><div>
</div><div>If you think i am a troll and a problem to this site, then i will stop contribute and i apologize, my book though will be fair and honest!</div><div>
</div><div>Like i said, if a Negro runs the 100m race in 9.58 and dominates that events...............I APPLAUD THE NEGRO, BIG DEAL!</div><div>
</div><div>The difference between me and many members in here (for whom i have a lot of respect) is that i leave room in my mind that maybe Negroes or Asians or other races might be better in very very very few sporting events..........instead of crying or complaining about how a Negro runs the 100m race faster than a white man , i focus and WILL MENTION WITH CAPS IN MY BOOK, how tons of Negroes are burning inside seeing our GREAT WHITE MEN, being faster or better in swimming, diving, triple jump, decathlon, triathlon, cycling , motor and auto sports, strongest man competitions, weightlifting etc etc!</div><div>
</div><div>Point is, some people focus in 2-3 trees and some others to the rich full of treesforest:)</div><div>
</div><div>If you honestly want the NFL to be white dominated again, then motivate the naturally stronger Scandinavians, Eastern Euros and Ex Soviets to get interested in that sport and dominate it for our great white race...........it seems like to be the only choice we have guys :)</div><div>
</div><div>God bless us all, but more, our glorious white race :)</div><div>
</div><div>PS</div><div>If some people can't see what i am saying here and consider me a troll and can't see how PROUD I AM TO BE WHITE, then i am sorry :)</div>

Euro King

Oh yes and to make it as simple as i can, because many might not understand what i try to say with my poor English :)<div>
</div><div>Every white American guy i have met, seems to be VERY insecure when it comes to sports, specially against Negroes! On the other hand every White European or Canadian or Australian i met feel way superior to Negroes, why?</div><div>
</div><div>Reason is, you white Americans have allowed to the American Jewish controlled media, Negroes and Liberals to play in their game!</div><div>
</div><div>Example, i remember once back in 2005, i met in the Port of Ancona Italy a bunch of Negroes from the US and we started to talk. Coming from US and dealing with white fat homo liberals who adore them and insecure white guys who complain constantly how Negroes are overpresentedin 3-4 sports, i took the conversation where i wanted! I did admit in front of them that yes, it seems to be true that Negroes produce greater basketball players (in the US only) and faster sprinters but these are 2 sports, let's talk now hockey, baseball, cricket, rugby , soccer , volley , handball, tennis , golf, any kind of auto-moto gp , wrestling, cycling, blah blah blah.</div><div>One Negro was like "Come on man, you white folks can do everything" like he basically did admit they are limited to few sports in terms of talent, another one looked so pissed that he stood up and left and the third i swear i think i saw a tear running from his eye (i am kidding about that lol) but what i am trying to say, in Europe, they tried to feel special by playing their cards like they do in the US when they talk to a white American boy............... well in Europe the way we approach things (the way they really are) Negroes automatically realize their position in the world of sports too which is ............... the bottom of thebarrel:)</div><div>
</div><div>I realize and sympathize with all the "caste" football system, the Liberalism, the agenda and all the things going on in American sports for a couple of decades now (in American society too) but guys (American ones) admit that you are responsible too for the attitude Negroes have in the US today when it comes to sports :)</div><div>
</div><div>Every white American guy i have met, will try to debate against a Negro in the sports that Negroes can do good.............well there are tons of sports, where white men dominate in the US, why don't you remind that to a Negro when you have a conversation next time about sports?:)</div><div>
</div><div>If they tell you that only basketball and sprints matter, or only the specific positions they are good in the NFL are athletic.............then laugh and tell them, wasn't golf, tennis, baseball "boring, gay, non athletic white sports too, why do you celebrate Tiger or Serena and a bunch of other goodNegroeswho excelled in these gay sports like they are Gods on earth then?"</div><div>
</div><div>That's for now.</div>

Euro King

With all respect sir, this what you define as athletic excellence in the US?

<div>http://one4theotherthumb.com/images/stories/suggs3.jpg</div><div>
</div><div>http://www.providingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/new/2010/05/albert-haynesworth.jpg</div><div>
</div><div>http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/d000429c25_vince10032007.jpg</div><div>
</div><div>I took these pictures from the 15 highest paid athletes in the NFL!</div><div>
</div><div>Oh well if that what you define as Athletic excellence in USA and you consider an elite Javelin champion as this one fat:</div><div>http://sumayse.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/javelin-throw-breaux-greer.jpg</div><div>
</div><div>or a Rugby player as this one "soft and boring" :</div><div>
</div><div>http://spd.fotolog.com/photo/45/51/107/raul_der_reiter/1232588792400_f.jpg</div><div>
</div><div>then you are right, i might not even publish my book in the US at all..........it would be pointless since it seems like even most members of this site are brainwashed to the point there is no cure:)</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Like i said, let the TRUE supreme White Athletes that Euros are to get interested in the NFL and let's see what happens!</div><div>
</div><div>American ALL BLACK team of basketball at the Olympics of 1988,2004 and World games of 1998, 2002,2006 got smashed from all white European teams (Excluding Argentina which is White from South America) did not they? Imagine if we Europeans really were into basketball as were in Soccer or Formula 1 or Rugby, yourNegroteam would never win anything!</div><div>
</div><div>Let's face it, in the US there is no cure. Even most of you guys haveacceptedand deep inside you believe in the propaganda!

</div><div>63% of the American athletes in the NFl are obese or overweight, i saw that in Men and Health British edition some months ago and you tell me that this is the measurement of athletic greatness while TRUE ATHLETES of raw athletic sports as Triathlon, swimming or cycling are not? LOL</div><div>
</div><div>I bet my life that these Obese ******s in the NFL would die from a heart attack if they tried to compete in an Iron Man triathlon competition !</div><div>
</div><div>So sad to see how the Jewish (Negro friendly in sports) propaganda has conquer the minds of most people on this site too :(</div><div>
</div><div>
</div>

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Euro King, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt at first, but your last post is way off base.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Euro King,

"Nordic Supremacy" is a myth. There's no "Nordic domination" of basketball.. no domination of the Quarterback position by those of Nordic-descent.. Nordics have generally-regressed in MENS soccer. Where are the Nordic powerlifters?.. not in the Olympics apparently!

Nordics only have hockey, and Norway's (the toughest Nordics) dominance of the Winter Olympics, especially the slope events. Plus a few javelin participants, and that's it.

I don't spread "Nordic Supremacy theory" to anyone, or on any message board.. because I'm only going to get egg on my face if I push a myth.

I'll have you know that not all White Americans have "weak genetics" -- which you certainly imply. Have you seen Jason Witten?

waterbed

Mentor
Like 7% of americans plays basketball which is like 20 million.like 10-15 millon USA whites play it.
but they use mostly like 3-4 million black players as candidate for their national team.
Like 0.3 europeans play it which is like 1.5-2 million.
so it would be more fair and you would get more intense match if USA would play against europe team together in stead of playing against relatively small european countries as spain with only around 100.000 players which is only 0.5 % of the basketball talentpool of americans becuase in spain live only 50-60 million people and basketball is not populair.Greece got only like 20000 players which is like thousand times less.

if basketball in europe was half as populair as in the usa you would have the best situation for a match usa europe with both sides having around the same size of talentpool.But without the posibility of this match you can already see that relatively europe whites brings more talent espacially to white americans.This can have to 3 reasons theoretically better environment as better coaches, genetically or inferior feelings with being brainwashed.The 3th being the most realistic and factual seen in majority or great portion of white americans with examples mentioned over the site.But I sometimes think it could be maybe even genetic that whites are more scepticval over themselve that average black for example.Maybe it is even a bit genetic that a black women can often see herself as the queen and best looking of the world when they are obese.with itmostly being white women that go to far and go anorexic with never being porud of the body.Whites are the most likey to feel even when it's far away and send money to victims.Or have animals in their house.How money non caucasians care about animals and even take take in their houses:not many.
maybe the weakness of whites is that they are often easily brainwashed with their huge range of emotions.I heard that with anaimls as giraffes it is not like that the long neck only comes from selextion becuase it happpened way to fast so mutations can ocure probaly to environment too.
that means if people lives 40000 years in a differnt environmnet they have more changed that tought so why would you ever say only skin colour is differnt and that thier are not other things that are more more common in people of another race.

athletically I think whites are same or slighly bigger build then west africans and 10-15% bigger build then east african,10 % bigger build then east asian at the same height .Whites have great strength comapred to overall human male.And with running they are inemediar between east and west africans with sprint and long ditance.With only west africans having greater top speed and east african better ednurance.East asians are the same in long distance but have not great results compared to all other races in intemediar middle distance and have relatively shorter lims then whites and slighly less but close to whites in spinting.With the 10% heavier build whites have advatge at strength events with european countries that have like 100 times less people then china have better results in for example shot put.This comes from that at the sime height white males are on average lean at 22 bmi and easdt asians 20 so 10% heavier build .BMI takes in that when youre 10% taller you are 20% heavier.becuase whites are taller that makes whites 15% heavier build and 20% heavier because whites are 5% taller whites i take of the body build.becuase whites have not less explosive muscles then east asians this gives whites advantage which can't be shadowed with having 2-2.5 times bigger population becuase 50-100 times more poulaion is needed to have the same amount of heavy build guys that shot putters, javelin throwers also a bit are.
to me it seems that isn't much differnce in build between differnt european populations at the same height.Probably most whites tribes had good strength and some good endurance or spinting and because whites tribes mixed a lot whites becamed more inemediar then sub s africans. You can see that mixed races are good at decathlon just like whites too.

LabMan

Mentor
Lots of good info here guys!,keep it coming as it again shows the class and intelligence of this site,and members.ANU News,and The Nationalist Times are on the same top notch level in the areas of current events and politics.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Euro King said:
Thrasen, clap, clap clap, are you done or you have more to say against a white brother?:)

First of all, i am a French-Greek man, living and working in Belgium at the moment and the only knowledge i have in English is 2 years i took in high school, show some sympathy mate, you judge me like i am some kind of Negro who is born and raised in the US and "murders" the English language!

No, I'm not "done,"Â￾ because I believe that you are misrepresenting yourself. Your two most recent posts were absurd rebuttals, particularly for a "professional writer"Â￾ to produce. You're merely frustrated because I refuse to believe any of your comically unconvincing lies.

Euro King said:
without considering how English is a language i have no true knowledge of, i thought that this kind of arrogance and ignorance is a "privillege" of negroes or white liberals who will try to embarrass anything pro-white with anything they can........sadly i see that my white brother Thrasen who is supposed to share the same love (for our race) with me, is not much different, why don't you try to speak in French or Greek with me for a change mate?:) I guess the American mentality has no race after all?:)

If you're so dreadful with the English language, why are you posting prolonged diatribes on an English-only forum? I can only respond to you in German or English, as I'm not familiar with French or Greek or any other language.

Euro King said:
White American brothers, try hard, but sadly are not so strong when it comes to most sports, i know it sounds irritating, but make a little research where the VAST majority of great Boxing champions of today come, soccer, Hockey, cricket, Rugby, Formula 1, Tennis etc come from and you will disagree! It's true that over 90% of the medals our glorious white race wins in summer and winter Olympics, are WHITE NON AMERICANS, mostly Europeans!

Well, case closed. White American males are indeed the most pathetic collection of men on planet earth. Thanks for the reminder, Jew. You know absolutely nothing about the American Caste System, "Euro King, Esquire."Â￾

Euro King said:
If you think i am a troll and a problem to this site, then i will stop contribute and i apologize, my book though will be fair and honest!

Like i said, if a Negro runs the 100m race in 9.58 and dominates that events...............I APPLAUD THE NEGRO, BIG DEAL!

The difference between me and many members in here (for whom i have a lot of respect) is that i leave room in my mind that maybe Negroes or Asians or other races might be better in very very very few sporting events..........instead of crying or complaining about how a Negro runs the 100m race faster than a white man , i focus and WILL MENTION WITH CAPS IN MY BOOK, how tons of Negroes are burning inside seeing our GREAT WHITE MEN, being faster or better in swimming, diving, triple jump, decathlon, triathlon, cycling , motor and auto sports, strongest man competitions, weightlifting etc etc!

Firstly, how can you "stop contributing" when you never actually started? Secondly, there is no book, and if by some chance there actually is, I'm sure it would be littered with annoying sentences written in "all caps."Â￾ If you'd like to silence my criticisms, please kindly post any given chapter (or any collection of paragraphs whatsoever) from the draft copy of your "book."Â￾ Perhaps you could post the source of your arbitrary analysis of Olympic medals won by whites, Asians, and Africans at the 2008 Summer Olympics? Then, please state how this translates to your obviously estimated conjecture that "whites dominate 95% of all worldwide athletics."Â￾ Assuming you do actually decide to post portions of your "book"Â￾ (which you won't, because it doesn't actually exist), I wouldn't lose any sleep over the potential of CasteFootball posters "plagiarizing"Â￾ your work. If the content is structured anything similar to your startlingly crude posts, no one will be interested in doing anything"¦accept for maybe chuckling at your primitive prose. Your sloppy, immature, curse-ridden and inarticulate writing style is quite reminiscent of a violent, narcissistic, ultra-hypocritical, "British"Â￾ Jew who posted here last year. But with enough posts, you'll likely expose yourself soon enough. Na, you're probably far too busy providing professional "legal council"Â￾ for clients with pending litigation.

Euro King said:
If you honestly want the NFL to be white dominated again, then motivate the naturally stronger Scandinavians, Eastern Euros and Ex Soviets to get interested in that sport and dominate it for our great white race...........it seems like to be the only choice we have guys :)

Another preposterous idea from "Euro King, Attorney-at-Law."Â￾ Exposing the caste system from the bottom-up is our collective goal, but that would be rather apparent if you actually contributed to this site. Thanks for the confidence-builder, though.

Euro King said:
Every white American guy i have met, seems to be VERY insecure when it comes to sports, specially against Negroes! On the other hand every White European or Canadian or Australian i met feel way superior to Negroes, why?

Reason is, you white Americans have allowed to the American Jewish controlled media, Negroes and Liberals to play in their game!

Thanks for the kind words, "white brother."Â￾ I really wish you'd actually read the content of CasteFootball before opening your unintelligible pie-hole. If you can't properly comprehend English, perhaps you shouldn't be dolling out your inarticulate advice to those who do?

Euro King said:
Every white American guy i have met, will try to debate against a Negro in the sports that Negroes can do good.............well there are tons of sports, where white men dominate in the US, why don't you remind that to a Negro when you have a conversation next time about sports?:)

Debating pea-brained street Negroes about sports in my free time"¦yeah, no thanks.

Edited by: Thrashen

Euro King

No wonder why white America is in the sad state that it is nowadays. No wonder why a Negro is a president of your country and the most important sport of the country is nearly 70% black , thisThrashen is a complete piece of trash! Listen fool, don't call me a freaking Jewish piece of sh*t!Criticize,doubt me, or insult myEnglishall you want, but don't call me a FREAKING Jew or a Negro ok? You go way too far with this mister!</span></font>

Status
Not open for further replies.