Week 3 2009

backrow

Hall of Famer
Hillis was about to get a shot at a goalline carry. he had a false start, f**k!

damn, he had another 2 shots but Raiders D stepped up. at least McDaniels is willing to use him.. a third carry on 4th and 1 went to Jordan but luckily he got stuffed.Edited by: backrow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
DuhMarcus has thrown 2 INTs in the first quarter and he's rightfully getting booed out of the stadium.

GWTJ

Mentor
Favre was awesome! He has his detractors but watching him today was just plain fun. Anyone wondering why people love this guy need only watch the last drive of his game today. I'm guessing the Vikings fans are believers now as well.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Here's something ridiculous. Fox Network's analists (on the post game show) comment on Michael Vick's one carry for 7 yards in the Eagles win and show Vick's stat in the stat report screen. However, they don't show Kevin Kolb and his 300 yard game in the stat blurb at all.

And how can the annoucners say Leonhard is "not the most athletic guy"? Leonhard made several guys grab air on the return, but they are too afraid to give him a compliment unless it's a backhanded one. The caste situation gets more and more ridiculous each game I watch.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
BTW, Gartrell Johnson- with his 4.75 speed and lack of lateral quickness- was signed by the Giants as soon as he became available and played today in garbage time for the Giants. Meanwhile "athletic freak"-Danny Woodhead- who had the 3rd best pre-season amongst all tailbacks and the 2nd best pre-season game since 1992- remains on the Jets' practice squad. Teams prefer to throw their black scrubs (like the aforementioned, Chicago's Adrian Peterson, Lamont Jordan, Michael Bennett etc. etc.) a bone rather than give much better players like Woodhead, Forsey, Hillis and Hester carries. It's becoming more and more obvious that there is a radical bias here.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
DuhMarcus has thrown 2 INTs in the first quarter and he's rightfully getting booed out of the stadium.

I am happy for the Raiders. They deserve to have Dumbassus continue to screw up any chance they had for a winning season in the weak AFC West. They should have kept Garcia and had him start but instead they keep believing in the black quarterback.Edited by: Bear Backer

backrow

Hall of Famer
sh*t, lots of drops in Seahawks game, Owen Schmitt dropped one, Carlson had 2.

meanwhile in the Chargers game, two back have a combined 10 carries for 19 yards. no sign of Hester carrying a ball though.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Backrow do you have NFL redzone? I hate to say it by Brady Quinn is struggling. I wonder why considering they have Furrey and Edwards.Edited by: whiteathlete33

Riddlewire

Master
Bear Backer said:
Colonel_Reb said:

I am happy for the Raiders. They deserve to have Dumbassus continue to screw up any chance they had for a winning season in the weak AFC West. They should have kept Garcia and had him start but instead they keep believing in the black quarterback.

You have just created a new word.
Google has no results for "black quarterback" as a single word (only the two consecutive words, but meaning something else).
Congratulations.
smiley1.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am pissed about Kevin Curtis. Too many injuries usually result in the ending a white players career. I expected 1000 yards this season out of him. He is definetely capable but is suffering from the injury bug.

Bear Backer

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
I am pissed about Kevin Curtis. Too many injuries usually result in the ending a white players career. I expected 1000 yards this season out of him. He is definetely capable but is suffering from the injury bug.

Despite his talent, if he can't stay healthy, he definitely wont get the luxury of hanging around forever like say a Mike Brown has been allowed to do. They Eagles will cut him a heart beat. The NFL follows a hard line for White athletes, which is the way it should be for everyone if the league was fair. It should be produce or look for work in the unemployment line.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There was a report during training camp even before his knee injury that Curtis might be cut. He's experiencing the condensed NFL career cycle of a white player at a taboo position -- had to wait until his late 20s to start, now he's considered old at 31.

DuhMarcus finished the day with a passer rating just over 22. He's the Affalete Of Da Futuh, no doubt about it. Nice work, Al Davis.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Darren Sproles ran 18 times for 41 yards. Yet they still refuse to put in Jacob Hester. The NFL is a joke. From Leonard, to Hillis to Hester. The bias is so obvious yet the fans are stupid enough to still but the product. I root for our guys but get more and more disgusted every year. I really dread Jake Sharp and Toby Gerhart playing in the NFL because they will be treated the same way. Some of our guys need to stand up and make some noise. White athletes rarely speak up and that is one of the many reasons we get treated like crap.

On a bright note, Kevin Walter looked great today. Nice to see Favre with the big win as well.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Austin just had a nice catch for 27 yards, announcers mentioned that Peyton worked with him on route running after practice and it seems to be paying off. 2 catches so far.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes I remember someone mentioning that training camp report. I sure hope Collie, Nelson, or even Hartline can step up. Also he was a couple of years older because of a Mormon mission if I remember correctly. The Eagles look to be even blacker.

I am also looking on the positive. Next year we will have Shipley and Decker. Edited by: whiteathlete33

backrow

Hall of Famer
haha; announcers giving some serious props to Dallas Clark. just said something like there's no safety that can cover him it's almost unfair!

7 combined catches for Clark and Collie. Dallas also just had a nice end around on 3rd and 1 for 7 yards!

just now as Dallas scored a TD they called him simply too quick for Dansby (recognized as one of the fastest LBs out there).
Edited by: backrow

Thank God for the Colts to come in and brighten up my NFL Sunday, even without Gonzo. Since Denver doesn't use Hillis, maybe they can trade a 5th round pick or something for him.
smiley1.gif

StarWars

Mentor
Unfortunately Garcon s doing well (well more like the overrated black CB Cromartie covering him isn't). When Gonzo is back Collie better be the 3rd receiver. I don't believe in rigging games but I wouldn't put letting a black player do well on purpose like Cromartie is doing past an affalete. Garcon is getting some easy catches.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i don't know, there was a little scrap between them. and Collie is way better slot receiver than Garcon, that's why he was initially in it.

StarWars

Mentor
Scraps could make an even stronger case for that. I dunno I'm just suspicious because Cromartie was just playing horrible defense.

I hope Collie starts over Garcon in the slot because he's a better blocker and rceiver in general. Clark is so fun to watch.

StarWars

Mentor
Tomlinson is hurt, what a surprise. Hester won't get in though at HB. Even with the caste system in place, we can still look at the NFL and prove it. By this I mean that Hillis is a backup of the slower, smaller, Moreno, and Hester is the backup of Sproles. Even after all of the obstacles these white athletes had to break through, there is still a clearly defined glass ceiling that no white RB can start without exception. Amazing how blatant it is. Personally, if I were a zionist/ cultural marxist/ liberal white guilt fool I'd just not allow any white RBs to be drafted in the first place. That way the DWF's could say that the best people make it to the NFL (because the GMs want to win!) invariably.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Darren Sproles is averaging 2.4 YPC on the season and LT is hurt. Starwars, you're correct that it is becoming more and more obvious to the real reason white RBs never get a chance to carry the ball. Many teams in the league could also trade for or sign a back like the underused Hillis or Woodhead. Meanwhile scrubs like the Bears Adrian Peterson, Gartrell Johnson, and rookies like Tyrell Sutton (5'8 with a 4.65 40 and stats that didn't stand out at NW other than his freshman year) and Larod Stephens Howling etc. etc. remain on rosters.

But we are talking about fans that are so delusional, that they think Scout.com's list of the top 100 H.S WRs with "ZERO" whites on it is legit.