We stole from them

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes we stole from them. Where are our reparations for the billions of dollars sent to Africa? where are our millions of dollars for welfare? How did we steal baskeball from you or football? Why do u live your highest living standards of life here in the US.? why do we have to worry about our childred every night? why? why do we have to worry about the pain u cause us? why did my parents come here from Poland? for a better lifeWITHOUT U

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
More to the point, I didn't steal anything from anybody. In fact, as pointed out by whiteathlete33, almost all white people alive today are owed money from the various government give aways that have been going on for generations.

I want payback and since the black community does not have the resources to pay back this debt I suggest some form of "indentured servitude"!
smiley2.gif

Without any hostility it is quite clear that the negro race is a failed race.
The easiest method of predicting how decent a place will be to live is figuring out how many negros are living there. whether it is a country, state, city, neighborhood, etc.
They should be thankful that the Anglo-Americans decided to buy their ancestors from the competing african tribes that captured them. Otherwise they would have to risk drowning by trying to sail across the Mediteranean sea to make it to the EU.
Not only are the various negro tribes dysfunctional when it comes to building and maintainin society's, they often seem ungrateful when they get there.

A little toon I hum to myself whenever I see an African invader:

Whiteman feed me
Whiteman house me
Whiteman clothe me too

White man teach me
White man freed me
from my race of fools

I don't work
I don't care
for what I want comes free

While whiteman
and his churches
and his government pays for me.
smiley32.gif

I actually do hum it to myself sometimes.
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
not only are they a failed race they are extremely violent. there violence is not the fault of anything but their genetic nature. and then hillary clinton and those black loving propaganda spitters say we must help them. y are so many black incarcarated? it's them. u can't change it.