We Are ’The Greatest’

administrator

Administrator
The newest J. B. Cash column
We Are 'The Greatest'

Although the major media is in a state of denial it has become obvious that the best boxers in the world are white. Saturday, Wladimir Klitschko destroyed what was considered the best black heavyweight in the world, Chris Byrd, with a 7th round KO after beating him severely all fight.

With Sergei Liakhovich's unanimous victory over Lamon Brewster a couple of weeks ago for the WBO heavyweight title, white boxers now hold three of the four heavyweight titles. The other was held by Vitali Klitschko, Wlad's brother, until he retired due to injuries a few months ago. It is entirely likely that white fighters will hold all four heavyweight titles in a few months time.

Boxing is an odd sport by any measure. It is hard to determine who controls what belt and what organization and why certain fights are scheduled. It is possible that many fights are fixed considering the low moral nature of the people who control the game. It is also a brutal activity where large skilled men beat each other about the head, body, and face, until one of them is beaten into unconsciousness or hammered into a bloody mess.

But there is a great primal interest in the sport. It is quite literally a war between two men. While other sports speak the language of war with illusions to "bombs," "blitzes" and "battles," these are merely hyperbola concerning athletes that are protected from pain and injury as much as possible.

Boxers however will bleed and suffer, and occasionally they die during their fights. This makes boxing extremely popular as it is one of the last dangerous activities in a world awash in safety paranoia and risk aversion. As such boxing is also big money as major fights generate millions of dollars in revenue.

Occasionally a fighter will catch the interest of the masses and become popular for more than his skills in the ring. Muhammad Ali was once considered the most identifiable man in the world and recently Mike Tyson's psychotic behavior made him a popular figure.

Most of the glamour is reserved for the heavyweight division, as it follows that they are the biggest and therefore the "baddest." For most of the last 50 years the heavyweight division has been dominated by American black fighters. Their success in this venue was an important part of the success (such as it is) of their culture. As one after another black fighter won the heavyweight crown the idea that blacks were the toughest people on the planet was hyped and sold to most of the world's population.

Much of American social policy and many of the attitudes and opinions of the public are based upon the concept that blacks are the indisputable toughest people on the planet. Much of the fear and capitulation of the white social order is based upon the faulty premise that blacks are so strong and so mean and so desperate that nobody can stand in their way when they are challenged in a fight.

Thus we are told: it is only the unfairness of white society and the rigged game of racial politics that keeps the black man down. When he is freed of those shackles he is able to reign superior. This is the moral basis of the Caste System in sports and government mandated favoritism towards blacks (and other non-whites) in our society.

But now that is all being exposed as a fraud. The lie is based on a false premise. The premise that blacks could ultimately dominate if the game was not fixed against them has been proven wrong due to a reason no one had suspected  that the game was still fixed for a particular group of whites, who, had they been allowed to play, would themselves have dominated. That group of whites was those powerful warriors that were trapped behind the Iron Curtain of communism.

With the lifting of the dark chapter of Russian communism in white history, the floodgates have been opened and a selection of the world's best athletes are making their way to the global market. Russian and other eastern European fighters are proving that they are the strongest, the meanest, and yes, the baddest group of people on the planet.

This fact is very inconvenient for those elites that currently occupy high places in the world order. If it can be shown that the premises upon which they have built the multi-cultural, anti-white, modern society, are undeniably false, then the repercussions could be serious for them. The average white person may be oblivious to the sophisticated manipulation of news, law, and politics, as it seeks to undermine, exploit, and eventually overrun him. However, the gut reaction to seeing a member of his race pounding representatives of the new athletic "master" race to a bloody pulp and then standing over the beaten victim triumphantly does wonders for opening the eyes of even the most reality-challenged sports fan.

As more and more white fighters win more and more boxing contests, along with their utter domination of other less publicized fighting venues such as UFC and mixed martial arts, it will engender a pride, a swagger, a return of confidence to the average white sports fan that his people are strong and capable of being winners.

The last 50 years have seen an unending propaganda assault with the express intent of sending the opposite message. It has been sent so as to insinuate that the white race is weak and cowardly and thus unwilling and unable to resist the assault of non-whites upon their homelands and culture. Surely it is easy to see who has profited from sending the message: "White man you are weak."

The sports media does its best to not notice the rising dominance of white fighters. But facts are facts. Considering the weight divisions from 140 lbs. and up, the racial breakdown is 15 white titleholders, 6 black, and 6 hispanic, with plenty more white champs coming. This startling statistic is surely unknown to even the most rabid of sports fans as the dominant paradigm seeks to ignore all success by white people in favor of super-hyping any success by non-whites.

It is not a coincidence that virtually all of the best fighters in boxing hail from the eastern most tribe of our people. These (mostly) Slavic people have a well-deserved reputation as physically imposing, fierce warriors. While many of these people are among the most handsome and beautiful in the world there is no question that many Slavs have the sharp features that one associates with a primitive toughness. Some of the best boxers from that area appear as physically threatening as any of the crude black fighters that formerly dominated the game.

There are some odd similarities between the black boxers that once dominated the sport and the new white fighters that will soon reign supreme. The genetic stock of the American black heavyweights is made up almost entirely of West Africans. West Africans are larger and more physically imposing then any of the other African subgroups. Compare the distinctive features of the West African to his cousins in the north or south of the continent. Africans in the north have less pronounced features, such as smaller lips, thinner noses, and much slimmer builds. Africans native to the south of the continent are often very small and slight.

The Slavic people also appear to represent that end of the spectrum for the white genotype. Slavic people are often physically large with prominent foreheads, cheekbones and flatter noses. They too are on the fringe of their peoples cultural scale, although not to the extent of the west Africans but quite so by comparison to western Europeans.

Notice that it is often a Croat or a Slav that fights against the black dominance of the NBA. It is frequently a Belarussian or a Latvian that wins an Olympic sprint race against a field of blacks or a Czech that wins the decathlon. It is Russian women that make up the best players in women's tennis. Even in the NHL it is often Eastern European players that dominate.

This is not to say that Anglo-Saxons, Scots, French, Germans, or Italians, do not produce great athletes. It is merely to observe that our people have distinctive subgroups amongst them and that certain of these groups are the match, or even better, for those same subgroups amongst other peoples when matched in specialty events.

There are many benefits to ending the anti-white Caste System and the Caste System mentality that exists in athletic competition. The benefits of re-establishing the confidence of white people in our ability to fight and win will echo from the sports fields and the boxing ring to make itself heard in the corridors of influence and power in the political world as well. Victory on the field and in the ring will change more minds and have a greater effect then any rational argument in changing the spirit and will of our people.

klitbyrd4.jpg

klitbyrd12.jpg

Poacher

Mentor
In that last photo Vlad looks like he was carved out of marble. Great column.

"With the lifting of the dark chapter of Russian communism in white history, the floodgates have been opened and a selection of the world's best athletes are making their way to the global market."

I wish you wouldn't have used the phrase "Russian communism." There was nothing Russian about the Bolshevik revolution. But either way your point stands.

"The last 50 years have seen an unending propaganda assault with the express intent of sending the opposite message. It has been sent so as to insinuate that the white race is weak and cowardly and thus unwilling and unable to resist the assault of non-whites upon their homelands and culture. Surely it is easy to see who has profited from sending the message: "White man you are weak.""

Yes, this is the case undeniably. The peoples of Russia and the eastern bloc were not exposed to this propaganda to the same extent as other men of the west.

While ten year old American white boys in trailer parks walk around trying to emulate whichever negro athlete is being forced on us that particular week, ten year old white boys in Russia are growing up trying to be like Fedor Emelianenko, the Pride HW champ. While ten year old American white girls in trailer parks are growing up watching undignified and unattractive female negro tennis and basketball players, ten year old white girls in Russia are trying to emulate Maria Sharapova.

This victory by Vlad was great for us. Now if Maskaev can beat Rahman (again)(I believe Maskaev knocked him out of the ring the last time they fought) all four HW belts will be in the hands of whites as well as the HW belts for Pride and UFC as well as those of all ten weight classes of the recent NCAA wrestling championships. Muhammed Ali indeed. PFFFFFT.

White warlord

Best damn news I have heard in awhile god this is making me even more proud to be WHITE. I love it guys, thanks for posting it J.B, I was totally ecstatic while reading the whole article my wife was also very, very happy. I wish I could find out where to buy the DVD's of Vlad's Wladimir's and Sergei's boxing matches so I could watch them with my son and family. I think other White Americans should do the same. This isn't about patriotism (although I would love to see a huge white American boxer win a heavy weight title) of America in my opinion anymore this is about being Patriotic to our race! My son will definitely know who Vlad, Sergei, and Wladimir are, they are OUR HERO I will honor these fine white warriors, and every white born person in the world should also. It's said how the free media in America has ignored this. I wouldn't have know anything about how many whites hold titles in boxing or the UFC, I use to watch UFC with my friends and the whites in the sport made me proud, but sadly I've had to give up my satellite dish in order to help pay for my wife's college. If anyone could give me the information to buy the DVD's of these boxers and UFC battles, I would very much appreciate it. Once again thx for informing me about this, I have heroes now of my race that will make me smile for months.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't know where you could get tapes but here is a link where you can download the fight and watch it on your computer. the site is free but sometimes you have to wait to get an open line. It is a big file so you have to have DSL or cable to download it. But it is a great fight to watch. Wlad absolutely destroyed Byrd. He is a great fighter. It was a pleasure to watch.

Klitschko vs. Byrd

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i just want to add that J.B. has written yet another fantastic column! as well as his normal cogent argument, this one was packed with essential statistics, many of which i was completely unaware of.

keep up the great work!

Realgeorge

Mentor
Hooray for J.B. Cash! Great White Articles on Great White Warriors!

Vladimir Klitschko the boxer, and Alex Ovechkin, the wunderkind hockey warrior. You've touched on a great lodestone of white survival: The Slavic Warrior. Doing quite well, these new Russian arrivals to America.

I propose a new American immigration policy: Import 40 million newly-liberated white Slavs. Then export 40 million illegals and other parasites.

Iron

Guru
I can see why people view the Slavic and Eastern Europeans nations as the hope of white survival.They have everything the West now seems to have lost,their men are masculine and tough,the women very beautiful and effeminate,the way things should be.Their cities are clean and nice places to live.It shows you the damage liberals and political correctness have done as the West seems to be the opposite.Weak men,aggresive femenist women and fifthy cultureless dumps we call cities.It wasnt always this way,you only have to watch old movies,even a simple Laural and Hardy comedy to get an idea of how things used to be compared to now.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It really is almost unreal to see this happening after so many years of black dominance. I am so glad we are now able to write things like this that are reality and not just speculation. I hope the whites unify the belt and that some American whites will work their way into contention for the title. Great work JB!

Gary

Mentor
J.B what can I say!! Another great article!! You and I seem to have a lot in common in the way we think and write, keep up the good work! This article was one of the best!!!

White warlord

jaxvid said:
I don't know where you could get tapes but here is a link where you can download the fight and watch it on your computer. the site is free but sometimes you have to wait to get an open line. It is a big file so you have to have DSL or cable to download it. But it is a great fight to watch. Wlad absolutely destroyed Byrd. He is a great fighter. It was a pleasure to watch.

Klitschko vs. Byrd

Jaxvid THANK YOU for sending me the link to download the fight man, OMG Vlad totally OWNED Byrd. I mean it was total Massacre!!!!! Anyone notice how Vlad fights with his left arm out 24/7 and how he HOOKS with it in the out position? I mean I was so amazed by it! I've NEVER seen a boxer fight with that type of stance and it totally ripped Byrd a new one, every time he tried to throw punches it was always tangled in Vlads arm LOL!! The power of Vlad's Right, was stunning to watch also I mean GOD, it was like a Cannon going off! Byrd really didn't have any idea what he was stepping into on this one. Did anyone also note Chris Byrd's white wife shouting at him from ring side that he was fighting stupid? LOL!!!! I thought it was so comical. I wish I was there so I could have asked the stupid woman, what was happening to her ALL powerful African fighting, lover now?

BIG thanks to J.B and Jaxid on this. Thank you 1000 times guys for showing me this powerful Aryan-hero!!

White_Savage

Mentor
J.B.

This is the first time I've ever had to say this to you...

I think you're really stretching to make a point here, and I don't believe a word of it.

I haven't any evidence for much, if any genetic difference between Slavic and other Nordic Europeans.

The largest largest average humans on Earth in fact, are still Scandinavians. Interestingly, the very word "Slave" and "Slave" are related, because of Viking depredations into ancient Slavic lands, and naturally, a huge portion of the genetics of Russians would come from the "Russ", the Viking invaders.

I don't think the thing is so much some natural advantage for the Slavic subgroup, but a combination of other factors. Well, let me backtrack abit-I think the East Europeans might be somewhat stronger and healthier genetically due to harsh conditions, since they basically came out of the Middle Ages in the 20th century, and haven't exactly had it easy in the 20th century, while most Western Europeans have lived somewhat easier under prosperous capitalism for a long time. Not because their subgroup is different from other Whites. So ironically, because of our genius, productivity, and humanity, there's been less "weeding out of the week". Combine this with the fact that the Russian has not grown up with a racial mentality telling him that blacks are better and the fact that Russians are still poor enough to go into boxing and work hard, and I think you have the answer.

By the way, I thought the flatter nose and other different facial features you sometimes see in E. Europeans was a product of some slight admixture with Mongol stock.

KG2422

Mentor
It was once thought that American Whites were the best athletes in the world because we were of "pioneering" stock.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White_Savage said:
J.B.

Interestingly, the very word "Slave" and "Slave" are related,

You probablyinteneded to write Slav and slave.Over the course of time I've read several articles about the etymological roots of the word Slav. Most authorities having an understanding ofSlavic languages disagree wilth the Slav= slave supposition. There are some very scholarly, lengthy studies availableon the web, but this brief summary echoes the thoughts of several other writers be they Russian,Ukranian, Serbian, Slovene, Croatian etc.

[url]http://www.unicorne.org/orthodoxy/articles/alex_roman/origin slav.htm[/url]
Origin of the Word "Slav"

The actual origin of the term "Slav" can be readily determined in accordance with the way in which it was historically used by the Slavic peoples.

At the outset, the Latin (not Greek) word for "slave" was spelled quite differently from its anglicized derivative. Western words such as these in Latin would not have been used by the Slavs in the East in their earliest history. Far from being slaves to anyone, the early history of Rus' demonstrates that the Slavs were not only war-like and independent-minded, but they actually made war several times against the Roman Empire at its later capital city of Byzantium. There are several Greek Church commemorations of Byzantium being saved through Divine intervention from the onslaught of the Slavic armies.

"Slava" means "glory." In actual fact, this term has nothing to do with any other country's assessment of Slavic culture and traditions, but with the spirit of Slavic values.

The glory that is talked about here is not about the egotism of achieving personal glory through heroic acts so that everyone else may acclaim it.

To achieve "Glory" has meant, to the Slavs in history, an heroic self-sacrifice of individuals and groups on behalf of the interests of their wider community and nation. To give one's life for the preservation or in defence of one's nation is to have truly achieved "Glory." This meaning is also wonderfully captured in the phrase coined by Metropolitan Ilarion Ohienko, "To serve one's people is to serve God."

That "glory" doesn't end with the sacrifice of the individuals, however. The story of such heroic struggles against all odds became deeply imbedded in the consciousness and oral and written tradition of the Slavic peoples who constantly referred to them, especially in times of crisis, as to sources of inspiration for the present. "Glory" is also a foundation of values to which Slavs aspire and point to as their glorious past. Even Slavic Saints are markedly different in their character than other Saints in that service to their nation/society is something that tends to be the guide-post of their lives.

Slavs are therefore very highly socially developed as a people. Their traditions reflect this brilliantly. For example, the formal prayers after meals are interrupted to allow for everyone to thank the person(s) who prepared it. There are many examples too numerous to list here.

This is also why the Orthodox Christian Faith took such a great hold on them, especially the Eastern Slavs. Orthodoxy is the religion of the worship of the Holy Trinity which is a social conception of God. All this relates back to the social understanding of glory and "Slava" which is at the root of Slavic history and values.

Dr. Alexander Roman

JB Cash

Thanks to everybody that took the time to write in response to the article. Feedback is always welcome.

In response to Mr. Savage: I gather your point is that there is no, or very little, difference between Slavs and Nordic's. I think that point is at least debatable although there may be good cause to agree with you. I will note that Herr Hitler felt that they were VERY different, which should be good enough for you (just kidding) and I expect that the respective groups consider themselves quite different.

Considering the high athletic achievement recently by the Eastern Europeans in opposition to even Germans, amongst white athletes, it can only be credited to either nature (genes) or nurture (socialization) or some combination. You have made a good case for the nurture aspect, as have I numerous times, and so have the many knowledgeable posters at this site.

However to completely dismiss the nature aspect is risky because that is something that we do not do for the West African genotype and I would not want to judge our people by a different measuring stick in this regard. It seems to me that the crux of the issue is how to explain the success of this particular group of white people and to that extent I think the discussion should include possible evolutionary pressures unique to them.

It is certainly a subject worthy of debate and I invite anyone to chime in on this subject as my knowledge of it is based purely upon a small amount of scientific knowledge and a large amount of observation. Thus anyone's further observations, or better yet more factual information, would greatly increase my understanding of the issue and probably do the same for others.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Joe Montana and Dan Marino are recognized as great quarterbacks. They are most often identified as being Italian of course, by virtue of their last names, but both also have a Polish parent. Everybody knows legendary coach Lombardi's heritage but few realize that Mike Ditka is Ukrainian or that current guru Bill Belichick is of Croatian heritage as is Lou Saban. Hank Stram was Polish. Slavs often tend to keep a lower profile than other Europeans.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I expect that the respective groups consider themselves quite different.

Even the Slavs think of themselves as different from other Slavs. Ukrainians and Belarussans are mortified if you confuse them with Russians, and vice versa. Its kind of ironic, because to everyone in the US, they're ALL Russians. It was much easier when they were all just Soviets.
smiley17.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
I've been looking at the pictures of Wlad, Fedor, CroCop, Lyakovich, Arlovski, even Nowitzski, and I have to say I can't detect any sign of the "more primitive" features, Especially in Wlad. Nor do I think your features have much to do with athletic ability. (Rich "Jim Carrey" Franklin springs to mind.) On Valuev, I must yield the point
smiley4.gif

I understand what you're getting at...it's only a small sub-group from West Africa that's considered good at sports...but I don't think we need to creat a Slavic mystique, even though it's less heinous than a ******* mystique. (Really, when you get down to it, "Black athletic" greatness isn't black at all, but the product of black/white hybridization...) I mean, look at the tides in Boxing...Irish, Italian, Black, now Slavic...yet Blacks were always in this country, Slavics have been coming in forever too, and yet, Anglo-Saxons and Irishmen held their own against them (Jeffries and Dempsey spring to mind.) Nor did the many White Americans of Slavic descent challenge blacks in the 60s thru 90s, unfortunately.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
WS,
nor do these men seem to have those more primitive features:

Liddell, mohawk not withstanding, Couture, Griffen, Bonnar, who once said his face has 'punch appeal,' Leben, Trigg, Riggs, Telligman, Hatton, Calzaghe, Mesi, and so on.

I do think there is a certain phenotype that is indicative of athletic prowess, but the phenotype cuts across racial lines. The overlty masculine, sqaure-jawed, short neck type, of which I'd say Couture and Matt Hughes are perfect examples. But a number of the aforementioned fighters do not share all the characteristics of that phenotype, either.

As for Valuev, I'd like to see him and Wanderlei Silva in some kind of matchup. It would be like watching two creatures from the outer limits go at it. The rest of us humans could sit on the sidelines, betting and cheering.
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Bill Belichick is of Croatian heritage as is Lou Saban.

I inadvertently wrote the name Lou Saban, but had Nick Saban in mind. Just learned that Lou is Nick's father.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Chris Leben and Frank Trigg?

ChrisLeben.jpg

asterisk.png

How white does a white guy have to be in order to be considered white??

White_Savage

Mentor
Trigg has light eyes...I think he tans alot, something I'm glad to say most European fighters don't seem to do as much. (Remember how Matsushenko could blind people with the light reflecting off him
smiley4.gif
?)

Anyway, IMO, when Mr. _Bergensteinfeld, Or Mr. _ Garcia-Lopez-Rodrigez, or mr. Abdualla or even Mr. Takanoshi fight well and defeat blacks, it's a plus on our side, since the idea that Blacks=Superman takes a blow. Hell, all the talking heads with their "scientific" knowledge put Asians and everyone else BELOW Whites on their little heirarchies of "Most Athletic", yet they never thought to question why tough little Mexicans were doing so well against their mighty Negroes, even occasionally in the heavier divisions even though the Hispanics only produce a miniscule amount of men large enough to be true HWs. Strange, is it not?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
JD, I don't know what to tell you man. What does a white person look like? Do they all have to have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Let me break it down for you:

White:
158464.jpg

Black:
im00004010.jpg

White:
dempsey-j.jpg

Black:
ali_muhammad.jpg

In order, you have:
Frank Trigg
Quinton Jackson
Jack Dempsey
Muhammad Ali

JD074

Master
White Shogun said:
JD, I don't know what to tell you man. What does a white person look like? Do they all have to have blonde hair and blue eyes?

It makes it a lot easier! America has become so mongrelized- and this is especially noticeable in sports- that it can be extremely difficult to tell. I know the constant second-guessing is annoying, but that's just the way it is. The wonders of multiculturalism....

White Shogun said:
Let me break it down for you:

No, I'll break it down for you! As you'll see, it's not really the "black/ white issue" that you make it out to be.

Here's a few pics, for your perusal.
smiley2.gif

82746.jpg

Kris Humphries

7538193.jpg

How about Bronson Arroyo? He looks very white (more so than Trigg or Leben, in my opinion)

sports_damon3.jpg

Johnny Damon

17682_callender.JPG

Brylee Callender- is he white?

167770.jpg

Hmm, he looks pretty white here.

hafner-ud.jpg

Travis Hafner- some say he is and some say he isn't.

FotodeManuGinobiliSanAntonioSpurs.jpg

Our favorite Argentinian. I think he's Italian, but others may assume that he has some non-white ancestry. Who knows.

goings-nick_hs05.jpg

Nick Goings

fujita_scott.jpg

Scott Fujita

kidd603.jpg

Jason Kidd

uf_contender2.jpg

Sam Hoger

bloom.jpg

Jeremy Bloom- is a Jewish athlete "one of us?"

mikeLowell.jpg

Mike Lowell