USMNT news, results, and roster

Phall

Master
The USMNT secured the commitment of 19 yr old "wunderkind" Folarin Jolaoluwa Balogun. The US was able to pluck him away from his country of upbringing... England.

This breaking development could damage the playing prospects of a couple of the Mexican players who've been making inroads at center forward for the national team. The only white center forward in the player pool, Josh Sargent, will either change positions or drift away into obscurity.

With the next World Cup tournament expanding in size yet again, the push is to get more African teams involved in the global sports consciousness. The powers that be are, for whatever reasons, content to let that continent's best and brightest matriculate into Western nations. Imagine the glory that Folarin Jolaoluwa Balogun could bring to his parents' native country of Nigeria! But alas, the wealthy colonizers of the West plunder all these valuable assets for themselves.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The USMNT secured the commitment of 19 yr old "wunderkind" Folarin Jolaoluwa Balogun. The US was able to pluck him away from his country of upbringing... England.

This breaking development could damage the playing prospects of a couple of the Mexican players who've been making inroads at center forward for the national team. The only white center forward in the player pool, Josh Sargent, will either change positions or drift away into obscurity.

With the next World Cup tournament expanding in size yet again, the push is to get more African teams involved in the global sports consciousness. The powers that be are, for whatever reasons, content to let that continent's best and brightest matriculate into Western nations. Imagine the glory that Folarin Jolaoluwa Balogun could bring to his parents' native country of Nigeria! But alas, the wealthy colonizers of the West plunder all these valuable assets for themselves.
Indeed. Lucky us. So glad that we are good at plundering

NikoDuke

Mentor
Interestingly I first heard of this whilst reading Barron's a few weeks ago. Yes Barron's had a write up on this great, patriotic American kid. Barron's the financial newspaper seems to have taken an interest soccer all of sudden..

What this player brings is yet another sign of why I'm less and less interested in the game. The creativity is being pushed out of the game

Phall

Master
The United States is starting three whites tonight (Turner, Reyna, Pulisic) and eight blacks of some shade or other in what appears to be its 'A' team for the Nations League competition against Mexico.
Fytf6NzWIAAeY_e

Adding to this indignity, rumors are swirling that the USMNT will rehire Gregg Berhalter as coach for the 2026 cycle after an extended 5.5 months of limbo. Berhalter continued in Klinsmann's footsteps of creating the blackest talent pool in national history. On top of that, his results were never better than mediocre, he burned bridges with multiple players (Reyna, Miazga, Brooks, etc) and his pedigree pales in comparison to multiple other candidates that were rumored to have interest in the job.

The USMNT supposedly purged the front office responsible for hiring him in the first place. I'll make another, longer post detailing the absurd circumstances of how Berhalter got the job in the first place.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The United States is starting three whites tonight (Turner, Reyna, Pulisic) and eight blacks of some shade or other in what appears to be its 'A' team for the Nations League competition against Mexico.
Fytf6NzWIAAeY_e

Adding to this indignity, rumors are swirling that the USMNT will rehire Gregg Berhalter as coach for the 2026 cycle after an extended 5.5 months of limbo. Berhalter continued in Klinsmann's footsteps of creating the blackest talent pool in national history. On top of that, his results were never better than mediocre, he burned bridges with multiple players (Reyna, Miazga, Brooks, etc) and his pedigree pales in comparison to multiple other candidates that were rumored to have interest in the job.

The USMNT supposedly purged the front office responsible for hiring him in the first place. I'll make another, longer post detailing the absurd circumstances of how Berhalter got the job in the first place.
The USgAy is worse than France in their artificial roster composition. Every suburb in America is loaded with talented White players. This is such obvious BS as most of these blacks they have to poach from some African country or ghetto in Europe.

I didn’t watch the game last night but saw that it ended early due to anti gay chants from the Mexico fans. LOL. Were they calling this team of negros a bunch of f@ggots? If so they better be careful as that could get you hate crime charges in the USSA.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The USgAy is worse than France in their artificial roster composition. Every suburb in America is loaded with talented White players. This is such obvious BS as most of these blacks they have to poach from some African country or ghetto in Europe.

I didn’t watch the game last night but saw that it ended early due to anti gay chants from the Mexico fans. LOL. Were they calling this team of negros a bunch of f@ggots? If so they better be careful as that could get you hate crime charges in the USSA.
Lol. I do like when non-Whites go against the agenda. It must make the brain of the typical marxist hurt.

Phall

Master
The Mexicans have an old tradition of shouting "ehhhhh" and holding their breath in the run-up before an opposing team's goal kick and then belting out "Puto!" when the keeper finally kicks the ball. Here's a scholarly article about it that ends up being really funny by accident. You can do your own research on how you'd translate "puto," but I believe the stink was initially raised when some gay hispanic in America complained around 2016 or so. That interpretation was not simply "female dog," but rather "one who receives." I guess that gay didn't have pride about the act that he actually does!

I think the "chant" is crass but ultimately mild. You know the rule, though: ban something, and it becomes even more cool and fun to do.

There are so many Mexicans, legal and illegal, living in the United States that the USSF must pick its venues very carefully when hosting Mexico to avoid giving a home atmosphere to the visitors. For whatever reason (probably just money), that consideration was thrown to the wind last night, and the game was played in Las Vegas inside the Raiders' new stadium. This resulted in a crowd full of Mexicans.

FIFA and CONCACAF are constantly tweaking their gay little rules to avoid this sort of thing. The completely asenine slogan "What's Wrong Is Wrong" that you see pictured in front of the USA negroes was cooked up by some McKinsey Group consultant to finally end problematic Mexican culture. But what's really funny is that by the letter of the law, it was technically USMNT home fans doing the hate speech, since it was their home venue! What, are you gonna say that throngs of short, dark brown Amerindian men with fine black hair who don't speak a lick of English and are all wearing green 'Mexico' jerseys are not real Americans? What are you, racist? Technically, the Mexican national team could petition to have the US national team banned from its soil permanently due to the discriminatory behavior of their fans. Hilarious!

NikoDuke

Mentor
A couple of things

1) I thought about going to the game vs Mexico. There are relatively cheap flight to Vegas from my way but, that roster is beyond uninspiring.
2) I expect this trend to continue. It's been at least 3 decades of all the talking heads saying soccer is too White.
3) No national team is as bad the French one. They have riots and political inquisitions when the team has more than 3 Whites on it.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Article celebrating USA winning over Dual Nationals aka non whites. I don’t follow soccer but even I understand what’s going on here..