Ugly Bowl! What a load of rubbish!!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Take an example of a handsome white player like Tom Brady. Give him dark skin and he would be considered one of the better looking black men. Take a black man that is considered "handsome" like the aforementioned Tiki Barber and color his skin white and you would not have someone considered a handsome white man. Similar to how "attractive" black women are usually just mixed black women with strong white female features.

Nice observation. I’ve utilized this argument in the past as well. If Turd-ki Barber had white skin (and no other alterations), he’d be considered absolutely hideous by the standards of a white male…

attachment.php

CAPTION: Turd-ki Poses with His Ugly Teenage Mud Hag

He’d probably resemble Sammy Sosa after he began bleeching his skin…

sammy-sosa-white-face.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 41

PHillisFan

Master
Nice observation. I’ve utilized this argument in the past as well. If Turd-ki Barber had white skin (and no other alterations), he’d be considered absolutely hideous by the standards of a white male…

attachment.php

These white women with these afleets really have no standards.

PamelaOC

Banned
A good way to deal with these situations is to put the opposition on the defensive: To the black males, say, "What's the matter, black women not good enough for you?" To the white mudsharks, say, "Why do you feel the need to disrespect the sisters by stealing their men?" Make them look like the villains.

PamelaOC

Banned

attachment.php

Blonde from a bottle, fake-looking tan, flat up top. Not impressed. Okay, I'm quite small up top too, but my blonde is natural and my tan is from the sun, not a tanning booth.