UFC Fight Night 37

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Impressive win for Barnatt. I do want to see him against a wrestler before I consider him a top prospect however.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Cyrile Diabate is exhibit A for the argument against black athletic supremacy. He really sucks.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I forgot that Brad Pickett has a victory over Johnson. I hope he gets a title shot at 125 as he looked pretty good.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The Brits got destroyed in their own country. Other than Brad Pickett, who beat an Irish guy with no TDD, none of these guys deserved to be in the UFC.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Good KO win for Gustaffson over the hyped Negro Manuwa. Bring on Jones so Alexander can beat him again and take the belt home for our people.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
The Brits got destroyed in their own country. Other than Brad Pickett, who beat an Irish guy with no TDD, none of these guys deserved to be in the UFC.
I'll give Barnatt some credit as he hits hard, is only 25 and is KOing people easily. Plus he is a 6'6 middleweight!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good KO win for Gustaffson over the hyped Negro Manuwa. Bring on Jones so Alexander can beat him again and take the belt home for our people.

WPWW! I'd love to see the modern day viking whoop YOnes like a "gubmint" mule. ;-)

Fortitud3

Guru
Jon Jones thinks Gustafsson should fight Cormier before he gets another title shot. He says it makes perfect sense.

What makes sense to him is despite his Mr. I'm Superhuman routine, he doesn't want Gustafsson getting a longer prep time to fight him.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Jon Jones thinks Gustafsson should fight Cormier before he gets another title shot. He says it makes perfect sense.

What makes sense to him is despite his Mr. I'm Superhuman routine, he doesn't want Gustafsson getting a longer prep time to fight him.

It was fantastic to see Alex “The Mauler†Gustafsson doing what he does best this past weekend…throttling Negros in brilliant fashion. I hope you all enjoy this GIF of one of the best MMA fighters in the world today terminating Jimi Manuwa, the “British†Nigerian ex-con…

gus2.gif

Damn, those brutal hammer-fist at the end must’ve particularly smarted!

While Gus seems to have recovered well from his epic battle with Jon Jones, the same can’t be said for the so called “Superhuman,†who has been inactive ever since, has pulled out of fights, stated that he’s “still recovering from the Gustafsson fight†and is set to fight a very dangerous Glover Teixeira at UFC 172.

I agree with Jones that Gus should fight Cormier before another title fight with Jones (assuming he defeats Teixeira). It would be great to see Gus KO another undefeated Negro prior to winning the LHW title belt.