UFC 149 - Faber vs. Barao

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Most Likely the judges will give it to Lombard, because they are tring to market him. Lombard needs to move down to 170 or even better 155, He's like 5'7.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Boetsch may have won this one. Either way, Lombard will not get the title fight.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Boetsch and Jordan were brought in to lose to the black hypes. Going 1-1 is not so bad.

If they fight in 6 months, Jordan will beat Kongo. Did you see how gassed Kongo was? For what?

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I'll give Lombard credit though, he and his little arms did a number on the invisible man standing 2 feet infront of Boetch the entire fight.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
War Faber!

Great night so far ... only the Kongo fight was a disappointment but nobody thought Jordan would win.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Not a great card though only three fights where entertaining, that was Kuivanian/Clarke, Caraway/Gagnon, Ring/Mcgee. Carvalho, Jimmo, and Riddle looked good in individual preformances.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I think Faber might have broken his hand, that's why he's not going for the takedown. He's probably lost this fight.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I find it funny that Lombard was 36 last year, and now his age is listed as 34, how is that possible.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
FYI, here's the full card results. Good wins for Boetsch, Riddle, Jimmo and Carvalho.

Main Card (PPV)
Weight ClassRed CornerBlue CornerMethodRoundTimeNotes
Bantamweight Renan Baraodef. Urijah FaberDecision (unanimous) (49-46, 50-45, 49-46)55:00[SUP]Note 1[/SUP]
Middleweight Tim Boetschdef. Hector LombardDecision (split) (28–29, 29–28, 29–28)35:00
Heavyweight Cheick Kongodef. Shawn JordanDecision (unanimous) (30–28, 30–27, 30–27)35:00
Welterweight James Headdef. Brian EbersoleDecision (split) (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)35:00
Welterweight Matthew Riddledef. Chris ClementsSubmission (arm-triangle choke)32:02
Preliminary Card (FX)
Middleweight Nick Ringdef. Court McGeeDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)35:00
BantamweightFrancisco Rivera
def.Roland Delorme
KO (punches)14:19
Light HeavyweightRyan Jimmo
def.Anthony Perosh
KO (punch)10:07[SUP]Note 2[/SUP]
BantamweightBryan Caraway
def.Mitch Gagnon
Submission (rear-naked choke)31:39
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Featherweight Antonio Carvalho
def.Daniel Pineda
KO (punches)11:11
Lightweight Anton Kuivanen
def.Mitch Clarke
Decision (split) (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)35:00

Zeus

Guru
Good win for Barao as well. I don't know about you guys, but he looks white to me!
Well he seems to have Indigenous blood in him as well, but still he has white in him, he's not a ******* or Mongoloid so he's good enough for a Brazilian to me.

Anak

Mentor
Good win for Barao as well. I don't know about you guys, but he looks white to me!
Well he seems to have Indigenous blood in him as well, but still he has white in him, he's not a ******* or Mongoloid so he's good enough for a Brazilian to me.

Golden Dawn slogan: Well, it's alright I guess, good enough for me, anyway.

Zeus

Guru
Golden Dawn slogan: Well, it's alright I guess, good enough for me, anyway.

I do not represent Golden Dawn in this site, just my views and when it comes to sports, especially to Brazilians or North Americans who embarrass our kind the worse possible way with their Negro dominated teams in many sports, I prefer seeing someone like Barao than Anderson Silva, that's all I meant, nothing less, nothing more!

It's not like I would ask this guy to join Golden Dawn or I would give him the hand of my sister or female cousins, relax. All I meant is that he has white in him, he's someone like Werdum not like Silva or Overeem........I mean aren't ya happy that overrated bum who I never liked aka Faber, lost from someone like Barao and not someone like Kobe Bryant or Lebron James? Dude, take it easy!

Anak

Mentor
I do not represent Golden Dawn in this site, just my views and when it comes to sports, especially to Brazilians or North Americans who embarrass our kind the worse possible way with their Negro dominated teams in many sports, I prefer seeing someone like Barao than Anderson Silva, that's all I meant, nothing less, nothing more!

It's not like I would ask this guy to join Golden Dawn or I would give him the hand of my sister or female cousins, relax. All I meant is that he has white in him, he's someone like Werdum not like Silva or Overeem........I mean aren't ya happy that overrated bum who I never liked aka Faber, lost from someone like Barao and not someone like Kobe Bryant or Lebron James? Dude, take it easy!

I think you should take it easy, brother. No offense, but you act like an hysterical bitch sometimes, and a spaz always.

Anak

Mentor
Having said that, the only one that matters at 135 is Michael McDonald.

Zeus

Guru
Having said that, the only one that matters at 135 is Michael McDonald.

Hysterical b i t c h? It takes one to know another huh? I told you man, stop looking in the mirror when you type such things!

Anyways, I agree with you, I have always thought that Michael was the man, from back in the 80's...........http://www.dcsi.net/~bluesky/mdon82.gif

Just playing ρε μαλάκα ;)

Hawkeye2

Mentor
It appears Boetsch came into the fight with an injured foot, so now there is more reason to think that Lombard really sucks.

Anak

Mentor
UFC 152 is a couple months away but it is really looking stellar. Rory vs BJ, Stann vs Bisping, Jimmy Hettes is fighting, and Dunham is on the card. The "main event" is the flyweight title fight, I don't really care too much about that one. What's silly is that Bisping claims that if he wins he gets the next title shot. There is no way anyone other than Weidman deserves that shot.

Zeus

Guru
UFC 152 is a couple months away but it is really looking stellar. Rory vs BJ, Stann vs Bisping, Jimmy Hettes is fighting, and Dunham is on the card. The "main event" is the flyweight title fight, I don't really care too much about that one. What's silly is that Bisping claims that if he wins he gets the next title shot. There is no way anyone other than Weidman deserves that shot.

Weidman is very good but isn't he too green right now for Silva? I don't want another great prospect to lose his 0 to this Negro, it will be very irritating. Plus I believe that Bisping has fought everyone man, I mean when will this guy finally get his shot? It makes me think that Dana is not really fair to the Brit.

Anak

Mentor
Weidman destroyed consensus top 3-5 Mark Munoz, Munoz hit him once in 2 rounds. He also beat Maia on 11 days notice while battling through an horrific weight cut. Bisping has never beat a top 10 opponent, the biggest feather in his cap is that he had a close fight with Chael Sonnen(that he definitely lost to but thinks he was robbed against). Stylistically Weidman is the much better match for Silva, and Weidman is ready, give him a full training camp and I think he can crush Silva.

Zeus

Guru
Weidman destroyed consensus top 3-5 Mark Munoz, Munoz hit him once in 2 rounds. He also beat Maia on 11 days notice while battling through an horrific weight cut. Bisping has never beat a top 10 opponent, the biggest feather in his cap is that he had a close fight with Chael Sonnen(that he definitely lost to but thinks he was robbed against). Stylistically Weidman is the much better match for Silva, and Weidman is ready, give him a full training camp and I think he can crush Silva.

Let's hope so man, cause I definitely want to see Silva and Jones lose this year or next, I am sick and tired of them, especially Silva who some call the Greatest of all time when he has 4 losses from some unknown bums.

Anyways, what do you think of Costas Philippou man? Am I the only one who thinks that he's the only man who can out-strike on his feet Silva right now? I actually think he can KO him as well and I know for a face his chin is from iron. Am I being too optimistic for him cause of the common heritage or might I have a point on him you think?
I believe that Philippou can lose from wrestlers only and Silva is not one!