Truly Disgusting

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
WARNING: Viewing this link may cause severe trauma!

http://www.inquisitr.com/198728/gay-marine-gets-support-after-homecoming-kiss-hits-web/

As a man who served proudly in the Marine Corps, other than the premature death of my wife, children, or other family members, this is one of the saddest days of my life. Seeing this sick display by a Marine, is utterly disgusting. I am truly at a loss for words.

Don or anyone else who sees this and wants to erase the thread, I understand. If there is anyone on CF who can help me with this, please respond. This is very difficult for me to comprehend!

We as a society are headed for hell, if we're not there already!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
whatever it is, I don't wan to know......there's so many depressing things out there as it is....

Menelik

Mentor
SHEESH!!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I saw the title of the link, & that was enough for me. The (former) Republic is long gone & has been replaced by a degenerate, repugnant, Orwellian police state. I truly believe we're too far gone & the Tribulation is quickly approaching.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Y'all are just not being properly tolerant! These "homophobic" rants would get you locked up in many countries as "hate" speech. You know that we're now supposed to accept this degenerate, perverted, and sickening behavior as routine, good, and normal! The militant homosexual movement has been a complete success.

And no, I will not subject myself to viewing the above posted videos :puke:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I find the imagery in the link posted by Carolina Speed (see below) to be far less odious, depressing, maddening, perverted, or “shocking†than most daily activities ruthlessly flaunted by this nation’s Mass Existence media, entertainment, and government appendages. Honestly, I’m far more troubled by omnipresent imagery depicting interracial couples, whites mimicking black behavior by the millions, the DWF subculture, authoritative wives and emasculated fathers ruining the white family structure, career women with stay-at-home husbands, sickeningly-low fertility rates among white women, rampant materialism and selfishness among whites, Zionist Christians, etc.

If American homosexuals, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, pacific islanders, wiggers, or women, (along with any other non-white mutt I’m forgetting) desire to participate in the “Zionist Security Force,†well, that’ll help to exterminate two birds with a single stone. I certainly would never risk my life to “fight†in their contrived, racially-meaningless (with the exception of the Jewish race, that is) wars for a degenerate nation in which my race and sex are comprehensively mocked, disgraced, relegated, scapegoated, stripped of civil rights, and are being prepped for extinction and replacement. If Hollywood films have taught me anything, it’s that America’s “diversity squad†can handle any task. I’d be thrilled to join a local militia, but aside from that, they go f-ck themselves, with a capital “F.â€

After all, it’s not as if America’s military complex is some final bastion of heterosexuality, masculinity, nationalism, or pro-whiteness…quite the opposite, actually. Since the end of the Revolutionary War in the 1780’s, all other American military conflicts have been entirely anti-white in nature.

gay-marines.jpg

CAPTION: Fighting ***

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Y'all are just not being properly tolerant! These "homophobic" rants would get you locked up in many countries as "hate" speech. You know that we're now supposed to accept this degenerate, perverted, and sickening behavior as routine, good, and normal! The militant homosexual movement has been a complete success.

And no, I will not subject myself to viewing the above posted videos :puke:

That kind of display when I served would have gotten you stomped by atleast 2 drill insructors and then thrown in the brig!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I find the imagery in the link posted by Carolina Speed (see below) to be far less odious, depressing, maddening, perverted, or “shocking†than most daily activities ruthlessly flaunted by this nation’s Mass Existence media, entertainment, and government appendages. Honestly, I’m far more troubled by omnipresent imagery depicting interracial couples, whites mimicking black behavior by the millions, the DWF subculture, authoritative wives and emasculated fathers ruining the white family structure, career women with stay-at-home husbands, sickeningly-low fertility rates among white women, rampant materialism and selfishness among whites, Zionist Christians, etc.

If American homosexuals, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, pacific islanders, wiggers, or women, (along with any other non-white mutt I’m forgetting) desire to participate in the “Zionist Security Force,†well, that’ll help to exterminate two birds with a single stone. I certainly would never risk my life to “fight†in their contrived, racially-meaningless (with the exception of the Jewish race, that is) wars for a degenerate nation in which my race and sex are comprehensively mocked, disgraced, relegated, scapegoated, stripped of civil rights, and are being prepped for extinction and replacement. If Hollywood films have taught me anything, it’s that America’s “diversity squad†can handle any task. I’d be thrilled to join a local militia, but aside from that, they go f-ck themselves, with a capital “F.â€

After all, it’s not as if America’s military complex is some final bastion of heterosexuality, masculinity, nationalism, or pro-whiteness…quite the opposite, actually. Since the end of the Revolutionary War in the 1780’s, all other American military conflicts have been entirely anti-white in nature.

gay-marines.jpg

CAPTION: Fighting ***

Likewise, I'm also troubled by many of the things you mentioned. I was coming at this from a strictly Marine point of view.

Thrashen, I'm not sure of your age, but I would guess you to be in your mid to late 20's, which means I was serving in the Marines before you were born.(I could be wrong) You seem to be very aware of many issues as I am now in my late 40's. However, as 19 year old graduating from Marine Corps bootcamp, I was very proud of what I had accomplished and what I would be doing in the future. At that age I wasn't aware of many things that had happened in the U.S.and around the world. I just knew I was doing what I wanted. I understand much has changed since I left the Marine Corps, but unless you served in the time I did or the time before me, It's hard to understand how far a once proud service has fallen. It used to be an "earned" privilage to serve now I guess to many, they think it's their right.

I agree with you in some ways, in that, it would be very difficult for me to join today's Marine Corps also, but remember there was a time when I served and those before me; as I told footballdad, the type of display by the so-called Marine on the link would have gotten you stomped by atleast 2 drill instructors and if you survived that, you would have been thrown in the brig!

Again, I could be wrong about your age, but some things were different as few as 25 years ago, but for anyone who served 25 years ago or earlier, it truly is a sad day and time when that type of behavior is considered normal.

Highlander

Mentor
Sometimes I wonder if The Beast referred to in Revelations isn't in full control of America these days.

It seems more and more as time goes on, anything ungodly is approved of, anything decent and natural is not.
And "Babylon" too (or are they one and the same)?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_symbolic_meaning_of_Babylon

We can see what Jehovah thinks about false religion by reading the Bible book of Revelation. There, false religion is described as a symbolic woman, "Babylon the Great." (Revelation 17:5) Note how God describes her:

"The great harlot . . . with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication." (Revelation 17:1, 2) Rather than being faithful to God, false religion has meddled in politics, often telling governments what to do.
"In her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth." (Revelation 18:24) False religion has persecuted and killed faithful servants of God and has been responsible for the death of millions in warfare.
"She glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury." (Revelation 18:7) False religion has great riches, which her leaders use to live in luxury.
"By [her] spiritistic practice all the nations were misled." (Revelation 18:23) By her false teaching that the soul does not die, false religion has opened the door to every kind of spiritism and sorcery and has promoted fear of the dead and worship of ancestors.

Sounding a strong warning to people to separate from false religion, the Bible says: "Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues."-Revelation 18:4, 5.

In the near future, Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion, will be totally destroyed. The Bible says: "In one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong." (Revelation 18:8) To avoid receiving part of her plagues, we must break off all connections with false religion, having nothing to do with practices, celebrations, and beliefs that are displeasing to God. The matter is urgent. Our lives are at stake!-2 Corinthians 6:14-18.

Additional Information:

We need to remember that God said Babylon the Great is the "mother of harlots". Therefore this implies that Babylon HERSELF cannot be ALL false religion, because she has "daughters" and she is the MOTHER of them. So God is pointing us to one specific church. And from Revelation 18:23 we can tell that this is a professing Christian church, because it says that the "light of the candle" and the "voice of the Bridegroom" would no longer be seen or heard in Babylon.

Who is the "Bridegroom"? The Bible clearly points to Jesus Christ as the Bridegroom. So Babylon must be a professing Christian church who proclaims Christ Jesus. It cannot be Islam or any other false religion, because they NEVER proclaim Jesus Christ as Saviour.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

We can see what Jehovah thinks about false religion by reading the Bible book of Revelation. There, false religion is described as a symbolic woman, "Babylon the Great." (Revelation 17:5) Note how God describes her:

"The great harlot . . . with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication." (Revelation 17:1, 2) Rather than being faithful to God, false religion has meddled in politics, often telling governments what to do.
"In her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth." (Revelation 18:24) False religion has persecuted and killed faithful servants of God and has been responsible for the death of millions in warfare.
"She glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury." (Revelation 18:7) False religion has great riches, which her leaders use to live in luxury.
"By [her] spiritistic practice all the nations were misled." (Revelation 18:23) By her false teaching that the soul does not die, false religion has opened the door to every kind of spiritism and sorcery and has promoted fear of the dead and worship of ancestors.

Sounding a strong warning to people to separate from false religion, the Bible says: "Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues."-Revelation 18:4, 5.

In the near future, Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion, will be totally destroyed. The Bible says: "In one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong." (Revelation 18:8) To avoid receiving part of her plagues, we must break off all connections with false religion, having nothing to do with practices, celebrations, and beliefs that are displeasing to God. The matter is urgent. Our lives are at stake!-2 Corinthians 6:14-18.

Additional Information:

We need to remember that God said Babylon the Great is the "mother of harlots". Therefore this implies that Babylon HERSELF cannot be ALL false religion, because she has "daughters" and she is the MOTHER of them. So God is pointing us to one specific church. And from Revelation 18:23 we can tell that this is a professing Christian church, because it says that the "light of the candle" and the "voice of the Bridegroom" would no longer be seen or heard in Babylon.

Who is the "Bridegroom"? The Bible clearly points to Jesus Christ as the Bridegroom. So Babylon must be a professing Christian church who proclaims Christ Jesus. It cannot be Islam or any other false religion, because they NEVER proclaim Jesus Christ as Saviour.

Whether one believes in the pre-Trib rapture or not...it's clear that we're within the End Times. FYI, here's a litany of Biblical prophecy reference material...

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Illuminati/illuminati_exposed.htm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Book...Books/Dr John Rice/Revival/revival-chap_3.htm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/deceitfulness_of_sin.htm

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Additional Information:

That's good stuff Highlander, but just because Babylon was full of the pleasures of materialism and sin doesn't mean there wasn't anyone left that followed God. Before destroying anything God always got his people out: Old Testament; Noah, Moses, Abraham and Lot. New Testament; Jesus.

Jesus said," take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying I am the Christ and shall deceive many." Matthew: 24;4,5

Also, I think this quote from Romans: 1;22,23 applies with today's way of thinking.

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and CHANGED the glory of the UNCORRUPTIBLE God into an image made like to CORRUPTIBLE man"

This quote is so profound, please anyone on CF read this quote and pick up a Bible and read the rest of Romans!

It's so ironic how the liberals in hollyweird, homosexuals, corrupted politicians, etc. proclaim to be the intellectuals; have so changed what was abnormal into normal and makes some common sensed, country man such as myself into an idiot for believing in The Bible and having moral standards.

"Wherefore God gave them up to uncleanness through the LUSTS of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie...
Romans: 1;24,25, - 28,

The chapter goes on to talk about the way people abandoned the natual relations of sex for homosexuality.

Highlander

Mentor
Nice followups DD and CS. If an alien from another planet were to visit Earth and observe our media for a while, it would have to come to the conclusion the Kim Karda$hian was the equivalent our "God", assuming it had some theological upbringing and understanding.

It'll take me a while to get through the first link that Dixie put up as it's like trying to eat a side of beef in one sitting. Looks like it's full of some great info, though.

foobar75

Master
We're officially living in an upside down world, and everyday some new abomination is being promoted as the new norm. And virtually all of it, in some form or another is anti-White and anti-straight male. This disgusting picture would have zero chance of being published anywhere but a gay magazine as early as 5-7 years ago. It's amazing how fast their agenda is being implemented now at a rapid pace. There seems to be a great deal of apathy amongst the citizenry, even the good people who can't stand this stuff, but are getting tired of putting up a fight on so many fronts. I keep thinking this insanity will eventually collapse under its own weight because none of it is natural, and nature always balances things out and wins at the end. But for now it seems to be gaining momentum. Maybe we'll see what's known in stock market terms as a blow-off top. Emboldened by their "victories", these homosexual/cultural Marxists will try something so outrageous, that will trigger the beginning of the end.

The Hock

Master
This just gives the muslim jihadists some great bulletin board and recruitment material. Well, not that they would put it on a bulletin board, but they could just flash the photo to a potential recruit and say this is The Great Satan's vision for the Islamic world. This is the kind of enemy that we're fighting.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
You don't need to be a "muslim jihadist" - as the ziomedia loves to put it - to see what a God-forsaken hellhole they've turned this country into in its final stages of decadence and decay.

The Monte Pythons saw it coming too, except they weren't homicidal maniacs, and they were funny (google python gay military skits).

They really should have left the western hemisphere to the Indians (many of whom, by the way, were actually descendant from ancient Europeans).

ww

werewolf

Hall of Famer
We're officially living in an upside down world, and everyday some new abomination is being promoted as the new norm. And virtually all of it, in some form or another is anti-White and anti-straight male. This disgusting picture would have zero chance of being published anywhere but a gay magazine as early as 5-7 years ago. It's amazing how fast their agenda is being implemented now at a rapid pace. There seems to be a great deal of apathy amongst the citizenry, even the good people who can't stand this stuff, but are getting tired of putting up a fight on so many fronts. I keep thinking this insanity will eventually collapse under its own weight because none of it is natural, and nature always balances things out and wins at the end. But for now it seems to be gaining momentum. Maybe we'll see what's known in stock market terms as a blow-off top. Emboldened by their "victories", these homosexual/cultural Marxists will try something so outrageous, that will trigger the beginning of the end.

Yeah, nature will straighten things out. Decadent and effeminate civilizations eventually get stomped by healthy and vigorous civilizations. I put my money on Asia. We lost our last big chance in 1945. My only hope is that there are enough decent white people left to form an alliance with Asia - and also that They don't trash the entire planet with tens of thousands of nukes - or maybe that would be nature's bigger way of really straightening things out and getting rid of the endlessly reproducing hairless bipeds that have messed up the joint.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The good thing about this is it could put a damper on recruiting more young canon fodder for the zogmonster's wars without end for Wall Street and IsraHell.

Semper ***!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

waterbed

Mentor
Positive note.You can't turn a straight person into a bi or homosexual.
You can only change what people practise adn change thier interpetation.
Only like 5% see therelves as homosexual.But 40% of people that consider answer when you ask to attraction that they also fantasise and are attracted to the opposite but to be fair they are close to all to the gay side of bisexual.But that are the ones for example lesbian women that date a bit men looking lesbian.But 60% of the gay people you can find in people n people that don't consider therslves straight or bi.that makes the gay people total 8% to the calculations I made from the answers on question i saw on study.This means that still homosexuality is taboo becuase it seems that in humans it is 8% which is higher then the people that consider therselves as such.Also it took my eye that people that filled in bi were nearly just as strong and often gay as people who considered therselves gay.people who filled straight but bi curious were often the true people who were nearly in the middle with attraction.So the people that fall in the midle see therelves mostly as straight.reosons could be becuase you could much more women were in the middle that women are often passive and men hunters so women were less likely to find out there true real attraction.allthrough it is also caracter becuase there are peoplethat say I only practise straight but I don't consider myself it.It looks like the closer you are in the middle of attraction the less likely your interpertation is the same as atraction.probably those people are often not attracted to both a lot but more often to both splitted so both a bit so it eats a bit away from eachother.

So of that study 40% of the people were full blooded straight like me.So i am a minority.
but of the men 80% was more attracted to women then men and 65% of the women mostly attracted to men.
full blooded straight women 29% and men 54% bisexual around twice as much women as men and homosexual asnwers 8.3% in both men and women so extacly the same as in other species.It was funny when a specialist said in human it is 5% but he counted inerpertation as true attraction but it just looks 8% is the basis maybe a lot of centuries average men and women were exactly in the middle but gays were less likely to have children so it went to 8%, lower it probably won't go becuase often still a lot of people like children so people in the middle often practise other gender.Also becuase average is more actrected to the othert gender it is seen as normal so people also see therlves always as straight till the find out they really aren't( or are at the close to gay) and are much more attracted to own gender.It was also interesting from the study that indo's people mixed dutch with indonesian( nearly always white dad) were the least likely only like 36% of men and 18% of women % to be straight.Indoesnian women have on average hip to waist ratio to white men and are often flat chested.So it looks like there is a correlation between having preference to high white men like body ratio's for women and having non straight kids.( or thos men are more often non straight then other dadies).I am not speeking about having a men looking womne but having realy a prefernce for it.I also dount that prison rapings are pure out of folling the other.I think not much full blood straight do it also not when they don't like the other.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

waterbed

Mentor
also full blooded don't feel anything when they kiss own gender.47% of women did it 90% liked it and 10% did it for attention or wanted to try but didn't like it and the other 50% nearly half said they don't want it and the other 50% said it was sad it didn;t happen or would like to do in future.I know kissing donesn;t say everything but still this says more then what fill in when you can only fill in straight bi or gay, becuase lot of people have the inerpertation that you have to fill in what you practise or that you can only you can see yourself as bi when you practise both which is often coinsidence..And both it looked like close to 30% of women are straight so the saying all women are bi isn't true becuase like 8% is gay and portion is straight.

I wouldn't be suprised becuase more women then men are attrected to own gender that in men women realtionships outside all other factors are more likely to quit a realtionship, marriage.Also guy couples have more sex becuase they have prefernce for own gender when straight couples can range from straight people to full blooded gay people.I saw the marriage of monaco king and his wife and wouldn't be suprised if they both weren't straight.With the marriage they acted already as brother and sister.

I have been a long time inerested n tis topic becuase of poeple that say they are straight marriage and then straight( often bisexual people to the gay side) and seeing women that sad to be straight but you could see in there look in the eyes when they danced or talked with other women a very sexaul tension which they only had when a guy when he was extremely funny etc.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

What I'm getting ready to say isn't going to be popular with some, but this is what I'm concluding from this column.

Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Revelation: 20; 14,15

Yeah Don, what's revealing and people here should think about this is; people who are Cabalists's, Mason's, Satanic's, etc. and believe these things have to acknowledge The Bible and Jesus Christ, because this is it's origin, so if they know this, then they should know their peril. The Bible says they will be thrown into the pit.

So if one believes these things why would they align themselves with Satan, knowing their impending doom?

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, HE GAVE THEM OVER TO A DEPRAVED MIND, to do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, GOD haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
Romans: 1; 28-31

The conclusion has to be, they are clearly Satanically possessed and it may be too late for them to become saved Christians.