Troy Apke

There's also Kevin Kaesviharn, if you count him (he looks like he may be part Asian). Plus there's probably a few receivers and safeties who played some snaps at cornerback due to injury like Julian Edelman and Jim Leonhard.

Sean89

Mentor
When you confront the DWFs with the obvious discrimination against white people they will deny it. No many how many examples of white athletes with high end athleticism who are athletic enough to play cornerback white they will claim they can't possibly do it and there is no discrimination.

These people have been trained like dogs to defend, tooth and nail, anything that is against white people. They're too stupid to question their brainwashing.

It's funny people use the fact all CBs are black as a positive for black athletes. Yet, never mention DB play is at its worst in history the last number of years.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Apke needs to put on the black mask and undershirt like weddle and moss keep the dwfs off his case.

That was brilliant strategy by Weddle and guaranteed Caste-motivated. He knew the score. Wishing Apke the best and hoping he knows the score too.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
what’s the latest on Apke’s season?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So far he has played in all 4 games, has gotten no snaps on defense, plays about 80% of the special teams plays, and has 2 ST tackles. I keep hoping that they’ll put him in at CB eventually.

Yeah me too. The only problem is he has the white skin disease so they refuse to play him at the cornerback position. We need an injury most likely for him to
get some quality reps and shut down some receivers. The season isn't even half over yet so I'm hoping he plays in the 2nd half. The team will probably have to
be forced to play him. We all know how much the league hates the idea of athletic whites. Apke can play and deserves to play!

Not sure if this is known but Apke is not the only white corner on an NFL roster right now. Kansas City has speedy Zayne Anderson. He was on special teams last year and its kind of weird he started out at BYU as a linebacker who moved to corner and was moved to safety his senior year.
Ben Deluca who played safety his entire college career get into 3 games last season though most of it was on special teams for the Chargers.
Brady Breeze who IS a safety is listed as a second corner if injuries mounted for the Titans. 4 white listed corners though no real playing time is better than none whatsoever.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The NFL has not had a starting white cornerback for 18 years. The last one was Jason Sehorn.

Point this out to liberals and they'll still deny that white men are discriminated in the NFL If you ask them if they believe that not a single white man was athletic enough to play cornerback in the NFL in the last 18 years they just get hostile, call you names, etc.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Apke cut from the PS...I guess their garbage defensive play was still his fault.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Apke and Isabella were never going to be allowed to play in The Negro Football League. 4.3s don't matter when White!

Apke needs to put on the black mask and undershirt like weddle and moss keep the dwfs off his case.
Jason Sehorn always wore sleeves during his playing days. In fact I don't think you can find a single picture of him playing without them. Recall his arrogant interview in the article The White Cornerback: NFL players past and present open up about race at the position.

Sehorn readily admits you can't find a picture of him without sleeves on because he didn't want people to know he was white but then says "...this whole [white cornerback] thing was never a race issue." He contradicts himself within seconds! If it's not a race issue, then why did you wear sleeves to hide your whiteness? His "I never wanted it to be an issue. I never wanted to be thought about or pointed out" answer is a total copout and doesn't address the situation at hand. As a good player in the NFL, Sehorn has a unique opportunity to highlight the issue without being branded as bitter. It should be noted that I don't have have a problem with Sehorn or a white player wearing sleeves to alleviate the toxicity of the caste system. However, when you have an opportunity to speak up about it and instead sweep it under the rug as Sehorn does, that's wrong. By the way the above article is about safety Cooper Taylor, yet another white player to get screwed over by the NFL.

It's obvious to anyone who takes a second to think about it that this is a racial issue. There's no logical explanation as to why white cornerbacks can't play in the NFL unless they're being intentionally barred from the position. With his legendary athleticism, Apke has limitless upside. But he's the wrong skin color, so unless he's an absolute superstar from the start, he has no chance.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jason Sehorn always wore sleeves during his playing days. In fact I don't think you can find a single picture of him playing without them. Recall his arrogant interview in the article The White Cornerback: NFL players past and present open up about race at the position.

Sehorn readily admits you can't find a picture of him without sleeves on because he didn't want people to know he was white but then says "...this whole [white cornerback] thing was never a race issue." He contradicts himself within seconds! If it's not a race issue, then why did you wear sleeves to hide your whiteness? His "I never wanted it to be an issue. I never wanted to be thought about or pointed out" answer is a total copout and doesn't address the situation at hand. As a good player in the NFL, Sehorn has a unique opportunity to highlight the issue without being branded as bitter. It should be noted that I don't have have a problem with Sehorn or a white player wearing sleeves to alleviate the toxicity of the caste system. However, when you have an opportunity to speak up about it and instead sweep it under the rug as Sehorn does, that's wrong. By the way the above article is about safety Cooper Taylor, yet another white player to get screwed over by the NFL.

It's obvious to anyone who takes a second to think about it that this is a racial issue. There's no logical explanation as to why white cornerbacks can't play in the NFL unless they're being intentionally barred from the position. With his legendary athleticism, Apke has limitless upside. But he's the wrong skin color, so unless he's an absolute superstar from the start, he has no chance.

Well said! After years of monitoring the caste system it has become apparent to me that the only way for changes to be made is for the NFL players to begin speaking out about it, college kids talk about their experiences, kids speak out about recruiting bias with parents corroborating the stories, high school coaches stop playing dumb etc. I agree that Sehorn missed an opportunity and did not even seem interested in pushing the topic during his playing days.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Apke cut from the PS...I guess their garbage defensive play was still his fault.
Wow. I saw Troy's name and was afraid to click on this forum...and yep, he's been cut. This is getting ridiculous.

Trying to stay positive but this is getting blatant, i.e. he was the wrong color.