Tribune : we censor black crime.

Bart

Hall of Famer
We can't trust anything the media clowns write when there is a racial component to a story. The agenda takes precedent over truth.

Chicago Tribune editor admits censoring black crime.

This week the Chicago Tribune published several news stories and related columns about assaults by groups of youths in the Streeterville area of downtown Chicago. More coverage appears Sunday.

A number of readers have asked why we have not included racial descriptions of the assailants and the victims in these incidents.

We take these matters seriously and reach decisions about them after careful consideration. This is a good opportunity to explain our approach to issues like these.

We do not reference race unless it is a fact that is central to telling the story.

By all indication, these attacks were motivated by theft, not race. Further, there is no evidence to suggest that the victims were singled out because of their race. Therefore we did not include racial descriptions in our initial news reports.

There are circumstances when race may be relevant, such as describing a criminal suspect being sought by police. But this description must be accompanied by other detailed information, such as height, weight, scars, clothing, etc. By adhering to this practice, we guard against subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion because of the color of their skin.

The story had another dimension: The public discussion that followed the attacks. That did involve race.

Fears about safety on Michigan Avenue, Chicago Avenue and other streets in the Streeterville area fueled an intense discussion online and in neighborhoods, stores and offices across the city.

Tribune columnists John Kass, Mary Schmich and Dawn Turner Trice wrote extensively about fears, perceptions, accusations and assumptions regarding the role of race in these attacks. These commentaries took the temperature of this public debate and put it in context.

We are sensitive to public concerns about safety on the streets of Chicago. We will continue to report on these attacks and the city's response. At the same time, we will be measured and responsible about introducing racial descriptions into the coverage unless they are clearly pertinent and warranted.

Gerould W. Kern, Editor

Links to column and discussion of topic found at SF.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t808469/

Westside

Hall of Famer
I have a friend who is camera man for KTLA a major local channel in Los Angeles. He told me it's The unwritten rule not to state the race of a suspect, especlly if their black. The only exception if it's a lone suspect who committed a heinus crime and police are warning the public. Heinus changes the criteria here in Los Angeles.

foobar75

Master
Here's an article from the Tribune on this issue. Basically, the black columnist is an apologist trying to shift the blame:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-110608trice,0,3099764.column?obref=obinsite#tugs_story_display

I like the comments, though. The people of Chicago know exactly what's up. The question is, will they demand or do anything about it? Here's one comment that sums it all up:

(note the typical black MO, traveling/attacking in groups of 5 or more, like wild dogs. What a bunch of cowards, never man enough confront someone 1:1, it's always about overwhelming the prey by outnumbering them)

Why was this article even published? Black people never think that any interracial crimes are racially motivated ... unless a black person is the victim. There is no doubt in my mind that all of the victims of the recent mob attacks were chosen because of their skin color. If you consider the details of all of the attacks, you will see that each of the mobs could have committed robbery without inflicting extreme violence. However, each of the mob attacks involved an incredible amount of violence as black youths ganged up on single white or asian victims. I seriously doubt that many people would not have handed over a wallet or phone if 15 black youths surrounded them. However, those groups felt compelled to also beat the hell out of their victims. There is no doubt in my mind that those black youthsTo suggest that these crimes were not racially motivated is absurd. To suggest that these crimes were not racially motivated is absurd.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I've noticed the NJ paper does the same thing. Whenever race isn't mentioned I automatically know the suspect is black. Many readers post comments after the article stating that the suspect is black since race isn't mentioned. Of course the Record loves to remove these comments but they allow any anti-white comments to stay put.

whiteathlete33 said:
I've noticed the NJ paper does the same thing. Whenever race isn't mentioned I automatically know the suspect is black. Many readers post comments after the article stating that the suspect is black since race isn't mentioned. Of course the Record loves to remove these comments but they allow any anti-white comments to stay put.
The media do their best to cover up the race but the blacks help us most of the time my giving their kids Africanized names.They report on a shooting and the police are looking for suspect namedJamall Jones.
Must drive the media crazy!
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The media do their best to cover up the race but the blacks help us most of the time my giving their kids Africanized names.They report on a shooting and the police are looking for suspect namedJamall Jones.
<div>Must drive the media crazy!
smiley36.gif
</div>

Yes, but there are other instances. For example, any bank robberies only give a description as a male with a black sweatshirt and blue jeans. Then I know who the perp was.
smiley2.gif

LabMan

Mentor
It's everywhere,Pittsburgh media goes out of it's way to cover up rampaging black crime,beware White America,your being led into a trap!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Whenever race isn't mentioned I automatically know the suspect is black."

Yep.

They will even go so far as to publish wanted posters and descriptions with the images of the negro suspects made to appear white, as in the serial sniper case a few years ago.

The Wichita Horror:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/carr_brothers/index.html

The Knoxville Horror:

http://www.amren.com/ar/2007/07/index.html

When is the controlled US media going to make their docudramas about these and millions of other negro horror crimes just like them? When are the politicians going to shed their crocodile tears over these victims? When is the ADL and Southern Poverty Law Center going to demand new "hate laws" over these horrific crimes?

mattharper

Guru
Whenever I watch the local news and a robbery or similar crime is committed they always say the police are looking for a " male who is x feet tall and x amount of weight". Whenever they do that I know the dude is black.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Truth and the White race doesn't have much of a chance as long as political correctness is the rule of the day. We've got to buck the trend and call a spade a spade.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
For one, crimes need to be reported accurately by the media. That's a long shot. Black on white hate crimes need to be labeled as just that.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
"Whenever race isn't mentioned I automatically know the suspect is black."Yep.They will even go so far as to publish wanted posters and descriptions with the images of the negro suspects made to appear white, as in the serial sniper case a  few years ago.The Wichita Horror:http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/carr_brothers/index.htmlThe Knoxville Horror:http://www.amren.com/ar/2007/07/index.htmlWhen is the controlled US media going to make their docudramas about these and millions of other negro horror crimes just like them?  When are the politicians going to shed their crocodile tears over these victims? When is the ADL and Southern Poverty Law Center going to demand new "hate laws" over these horrific crimes?

I vividly recall a grisly documentary on the Carr brothers' robbery/rape/torture/murder orgy in the years following the original crime, which took place in December 2000 in Wichita, KS.

Unfortunately, the absolute black-on-white malice which occurred that evening is considered rather mild when compared to the stomach-turning, depraved, brutal, coldblooded, loathsome manner in which whites meet their doom (at the hands of the deviant, melanin-donning inhabitants) in Neo-South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, the former Rhodesia, etc.

Jonathan and Reginald Carr are merely two evil cretins amongst an ocean of their equally-sinister, fecal-hued comrades"¦
RCarr.jpg

These two little festering hemorrhoids initially received the death penalty (a shocking sentence for a non-white from the American Injustice System, I know)"¦but their sentence was later converted into "life in prison"Â￾ after Kansas outlawed lethal injection.

Today, the Butt Brothers are likely watching cable TV, working out, sleeping, reading, playing on the internet, engaging in conjugal visits, playing sports, earning college degrees, earning money, etc.

A "punishment"Â￾ fit for Satan himself. Edited by: Thrashen

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Those inbred, boot-lipped negro beast are reading and earning college degrees??

And, from my extensive reading of black-on-White atrocities (and there's a bunch of them) in Kansas and Missouri, I can only conclude that way-too-many Whites are still deracinated there.. in what must be the "USSR of the USA." Thank you Kansas, for Obongo.