Top High School Rushers of 2022

booth

Mentor
I was going through Max Preps' top rusher list and found out that 6 of the top 10 were white including the top rusher. I wanted to check out the top 50 rushers to see who was white but, they didn't a clear video of all of them. However, I can tell you at least 25 were white. I think we are making progress in the RB position.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was going through Max Preps' top rusher list and found out that 6 of the top 10 were white including the top rusher. I wanted to check out the top 50 rushers to see who was white but, they didn't a clear video of all of them. However, I can tell you at least 25 were white. I think we are making progress in the RB position.

Ethen Knox is coming off a 48-carry, 432-yard performance over the weekend against Northwestern in a 21-20 loss. Two weeks earlier, he recorded a season-high 445 yards in a 52-20 win over North East. According to Kevin Askeland of MaxPreps, he is the first running back in high school football history to reach the 2,000-yard mark in five games.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=M8EX1d8xBYk

The First Running Back in U.S. High School History to rush for over 2000 yards in the first 5 games. The Best RB in all of High School across America. He needs to get faster but he is a junior and he does have long strides which allow him to not be caught most of the time at least against this competition. Yes as Booth said white running backs are back and making their names noticed!

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Though we never did extensive research, it's been pretty much accepted since the beginning of CF that Whites were roughly half (or more) of the leading high school running backs each year. It's what happens to them after high school that counts. When they start getting recruited -- and played -- in larger numbers by colleges, especially the large programs -- then we can say progress is being made. But as has been mentioned in the weekly college threads, there's more Whites running the ball this season so maybe a bit of genuine progress is being made.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
2k yards in 5 games is absurd! Sounds like a future walk on to me!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
So long as scholarships are a function of perceived financial need, I can’t imagine whites making progress here. Consider what they are up against - it’s much less about performance and more about filling in slots. Not all non-white athletes are dolts (I actually knew more than few smart black athletes at the college level) but for most whites it’s going to remain tough. It’s sad but true .

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i don’t know much about him, but there’s a Texas kid named Caden Peevey (Shamrock High) who is putting up BIG numbers despite being a smaller back. as of the latest stats i saw for him he’d rushed 65 times for 662 yards and a WHOPPING 13 touchdowns!!! if i’m not mistaken, those totals were from just 4 games ...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
booth, thanks for continuing to keep us updated on that young athlete. i don’t know how fast he is, but he’s slippery as a greased eel, and he has both tremendous vision and balance. and he’s just a junior! that absolutely ZERO schools are looking at him (not even division two programs) reveals a lot about the situation regarding the Caste System.

detractors might say that he’s playing at a low level of football, which is true, but he’s doing what has NEVER been done before at that or any other level. additionally, i never seem to hear that said about the darker-hued players ... what exactly does a White athlete have to do to get an opportunity?!

booth

Mentor
booth, thanks for continuing to keep us updated on that young athlete. i don’t know how fast he is, but he’s slippery as a greased eel, and he has both tremendous vision and balance. and he’s just a junior! that absolutely ZERO schools are looking at him (not even division two programs) reveals a lot about the situation regarding the Caste System.

detractors might say that he’s playing at a low level of football, which is true, but he’s doing what has NEVER been done before at that or any other level. additionally, i never seem to hear that said about the darker-hued players ... what exactly does a White athlete have to do to get an opportunity?!
You are welcome. I enjoy doing it. Jimmy, the only 100 times I could find on Ethan was 11.23. I have no idea what that breaks down to for the 40 yd dash. He plays both sides of the ball so he must have tremendous endurance, There's got to be some school that could use him.

You are welcome. I enjoy doing it. Jimmy, the only 100 times I could find on Ethan was 11.23. I have no idea what that breaks down to for the 40 yd dash. He plays both sides of the ball so he must have tremendous endurance, There's got to be some school that could use him.
Oil City Pa is a class 3A team. The team he gained over 400 yards against on Friday night was Hollidaysburg, which is a 5A school. They can't use the excuse that he is a white boy from a small school. The game was local but unfortunately I could not go.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Oil City Pa is a class 3A team. The team he gained over 400 yards against on Friday night was Hollidaysburg, which is a 5A school. They can't use the excuse that he is a white boy from a small school. The game was local but unfortunately I could not go.
Appreciate the insight! I'd say it's time to take notice if a kid is stringing together 6, 400yd games like it's no problem! But so goes the caste system.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
No doubt Pitt and Penn State will welcome him with open arms!

Right after he goes to Lehigh or Lafayette and into obscurity

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ethan Knox led the country in rushing during the regular season. Six of the top ten are white.
Man this kid should be on espn and all the talking heads should be talking about him. Well if he were black they would never stop
promoting him but since Ethan Knox is just a lunch pail carrying white boy they ignore him for the most part. He was only 5 yards short
of yet another 400 yard game. We are witnessing greatness here at such a high level it's just incredible. Fine job young man!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Spectacular season for Knox! Now this is when the scholarships start rolling in right?! Well for the Affletes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Spectacular season for Knox! Now this is when the scholarships start rolling in right?! Well for the Affletes.

I just did a quick search for Knox. Found a Rivals forum and they are all spewing caste speak as well as giving his O-Line all the credit. Even have some openly anti-White comments going on. Just goes to show how far the caste system goes.

Let's hope he is one of the lucky ones that lands a D-1 offer - seems White RBs are slowly popping up.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I just did a quick search for Knox. Found a Rivals forum and they are all spewing caste speak as well as giving his O-Line all the credit. Even have some openly anti-White comments going on. Just goes to show how far the caste system goes.

Let's hope he is one of the lucky ones that lands a D-1 offer - seems White RBs are slowly popping up.
Disgusting. DWFs deserve the sportsball title many on Alt right give them.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Disgusting. DWFs deserve the sportsball title many on Alt right give them.

Agreed. My viewpoint of sports has changed quite a bit. Many DWFs want the status quo - they know no better. It's pointless arguing with them or bringing up facts because they simply don't care or want to deal with reality.

They want a totally black football league. DWFs show up by the thousands each week in college to blindly cheer for a team they have an arbitrary connection too and want the negroes on "their" team to excel. It's a mindset I'll never understand but certainly mock.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Agreed. My viewpoint of sports has changed quite a bit. Many DWFs want the status quo - they know no better. It's pointless arguing with them or bringing up facts because they simply don't care or want to deal with reality.

They want a totally black football league. DWFs show up by the thousands each week in college to blindly cheer for a team they have an arbitrary connection too and want the negroes on "their" team to excel. It's a mindset I'll never understand but certainly mock.
Great post and yet it's so strange. The indoctrnation and propaganda by the schooling system, hollywood, media, music and tv have
worked better than the elite ever dreamed.

I've said it before. You will never see 50,000 black fans go watch hockey. Or hispanics for that matter. Only whites hate their race and
dream about us all being replaced. Not all whites but the numbers are way higher than I would have ever thought. It's sickening.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ethan Knox had a history-making season.
Yeah he is a hard worker and he carries his lunch pail. Where are the teams lining up for him? Hope things work out for the best
in the future. What an incredible season. Something you could write books or make a movie about. Congrats to Ethan Knox!