top 5 worst espn people

green fire317

Banned
i wanted to get you guy's opinions on the 5 worst espn people.

my list goes like this

1. tony kornheiser-hate that new york accent
2. stephen a smith hate that new york accent and cant understand what the hell he is saying
3. skip bayless-is always talking about oklahoma and the sooners
4. michael wilbon-is a terrible writer, might be the most overrated spors writer in america
5. bob ryan-has an extremely annoying voiceEdited by: green fire317

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
ESPN's Teddy Atlas is the very worst in boxing.
smiley21.gif

The others (Tessitore, Kenny and writer Raphael) are very good.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
1 -- Karl Ravech

2 -- Rob Parker

3 -- Marcellus Wiley

4 -- Mike Hill

5 -- Steve Levy

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jewess Linda Cohn is terrible as is the insufferable Stuart Scott.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are mine.

Honorable Mentions: Mike Greenburg. Left off the list because he actually attempted to discuss the caste system a little. Still a jock-sniffer.

Mark Schlereth. Was okay in the past, but has become infected with the caste system and is just now as bad as everyone else.

John Cruk. Loves to drool over various blacks in baseball.

Joe Morgan. The racist baseball announcer barely left off.

Michael Wilbon. He comes in at number 6 on the list. This guy is horrible and doesn't deserve to be discussing sports at all.

5. Any of the various Sportscenter whimps. They are all the same to me. They all hate white athletes and whites in general. They also try to be funny and act cool. They fail miserably at this. They end up looking like complete idiots at times.

4. Stephen A. Smith. I absolutly hate this guy. He trashes white players every chance he gets. He also has that arrogant accent that even annoys the DWFs. He hates whites in general, it seems like.

3. Mike Golic. This fat, stupid disgrace to the broadcasting world spews the typical party line from his mouth. He throws white players under the bus every chance he gets. I think he must've gotten intimidated by the black thugs he played with back in the 90s. There is no other explanation for his stupidity. He is five times worse than jock-sniffing partner Mike Greenburg.

2. Tony Kornheiser. This guy is horrible to listen to. In addition to the custom trashing and degrading of white atheletes, this guy went off topic every sentence he uttered while in the booth for MNF. I don't think he every talked about the game, unless he was making an excuse one of the affletes on the field who missed a tackle or dropped a pass. He also looks like an alien who has been around too much radiation, and somehow got deformed.

1. Skip Bayless. To quote Thrashen from the "Another ESPN jerk" thread.

Bayless might be the biggest sissy-boy ESPN has ever employed, which is REALLY telling. He's a weak, small, elderly little girl who has no business speaking negatively of anyone, white or black or asian or hispanic.

Much like 100% of ESPN's employees, Skippy boy has no business sniffing jocks, let alone discussing sports in a serious manner.

Just take a look at this mini-prick...
skip_bayless_projectile_vomit.jpg

He also has an IQ of about 2. He says the dumbest things ever. All this while he constantly degenerates white athletes. He has said such things as Mark Buerhle's perfect game for the White Sox this year was "unimpressive" to him.
smiley7.gif
He also called Tyler Hansbrough an "overachiever who is underachieving." He said Matt Jones is an embarresment to the NFL. Edited by: Jack Lambert

OldSchoolBoy75 said:
And you can't forget the two other JAPs--Suzy Kolber and Dana Jacobson.
<div>
</div><div>Dana Jacobson is Jewish?
smiley25.gif
</div><div>
</div><div>Figures.</div><div>
</div><div>Are there any Female European-American espn people at all?!?!?! They all seem to be either Jewish or mestiza.</div>

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All the ESPN caste clowns belong on the list, other than possibly Chris Mortensen and one or two others who can be semi-fair at times. But the same holds true throughout society in every institution and area of life. Whites have no advocates and aren't allowed to have any.Never forget Rule Number One: Whites have nopositive qualities as a race, only negative ones.All out psychological warfare is being waged against whites every day by the same forcesthat pretend to still be sniffing out and unearthing alleged racism against blacks and other favored groups. Whites' biggest weakness is how easily (effortlessly?)they can be manipulated and exploited.

I can't seem to remember ANY sportscaster on ESPN who came off as being normal. Even going back to the late 80's their sportscasters all had some kind of schtick, like Charley Steiner, Dan Patrick, Chris Berman, etc. Also, notice how SportsCenter is on virtually 24/7 now? 20 years ago, it was on maybe three times a night--for a half-hour!

foobar75

Master
Don Wassall said:
All the ESPN caste clowns belong on the list, other than possibly Chris Mortensen and one or two others who can be semi-fair at times.  But the same holds true throughout society in every institution and area of life.  Whites have no advocates and aren't allowed to have any.  Never forget Rule Number One: Whites have no positive qualities as a race, only negative ones. All out psychological warfare is being waged against whites every day by the same forces that pretend to still be sniffing out and unearthing alleged racism against blacks and other favored groups.  Whites' biggest weakness is how easily (effortlessly?) they can be manipulated and exploited.

Yes, since virtually all of them belong on the list (SportCenter people, PTI/ATH participants, all the various hosts of shows, etc) perhaps we can come up with a list of the best ESPN people, since it's guaranteed to be comprised of very few members:

1. Chris Mortensen (came to mind right away for me as well)
2. John Clayton
3. Matt Weiner (I can't remember hearing anything bad from this guy. He generally hosts NBA Fastbreak, along with his usual SportsCenter duties)
4. Merrill Hoge (I guess this is one of those semi-fair guys. Just the the other night, someone was talking about Braylon Edwards dropping a sure TD in the endzone, and Hoge actually criticized Edwards for not stepping up and being a leader)
5. I suppose we can put a few Hockey analysts here as well.

That's really all I can think of.

GWTJ

Mentor
The only ESPN analyst I have ever enjoyed listening to, and still enjoy listening to, is Harold Reynolds. For some reason, I find him really easy to listen to. No complaints. Everyone else is a waste of time and most actually tick me off if I give them more than a couple minutes.

The one other guy I liked I only saw on 'The Sports Reporters'. That was Mitch Album. He was pretty funny. But I never watch that show anymore.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I tend to agree with all the aforementioned caste hounds. Good lists!

One "broadcaster" not mentioned is Eric Young, the former player who works on Baseball Tonight. Like most negroes he is impossible to understand and speaks at a 3rd grade level. His "observations" are hardly astute and it is embarrassing that ESPN pays him for these tidbits of "knowledge". Seriously, I've heard wiser observations about baseball from the drunk guy urinating at the next stall over from me in Yankee Stadium.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I agree that Chris Mortenson is quite possibly the only semi-fair human being (of any race or sex) that has ever been employed by ESPN, or any other network that broadcasts NFL news or highlights. Mortenson was the #1 advocate for Matt Jones before he was drafted....saying what a naturally amazing athlete Jones really is (post-combine).

Also, I'll admit that Jim Nantz, Troy Aikman, and Joe Buck are all somewhat decent commentators.

My main problem with the professional jock-lickers employed by ESPN, NFLN and the like is not so much their extreme anti-white behavior and opinions (because it's to be expected from every media outlet)...it's the basic lack of common NFL knowledge that is most irritating. It seems as though most professional "writers" and "commentators" know even LESS than your average DWF. They're constantly messing up names, rosters, and player history. It's pretty sad, because the DWFs also know almost nothing....accept what's on TV, that is. It's basically the blind leading the blind and deaf.

Oh, and Chris Collinsworth, Joe Theismann, and Dan Deirdorf are my absolute favorite football experts!! Just kidding, guys. Edited by: Thrashen