Tired of Hitler

Solomon Kane

Mentor
interesting, Freedom...you are different from Freedom1 I guess... where do you get the 6 million Jews killed in the camps figure? Even traditional WW2 historians have to allude to violent deaths outside (e.g. those killed by einsatzgruppen during the invasion of Russia) the camps in order to reach that number.

Freedom

Mentor
Whoops, I substituted "the camps" for the holocaust by mistake. I got it from mainstream sites(history channel, etc) I'll admit, but the method used was to determine people unaccounted for in the census in addition to nazi records. The ultimate source of the number would come from records that the Eisenhower administration recorded. The method used though, is very similar to how they determine the number of illegal immigrants living in the country.

Rosters or manifests have been found detailing people and why they were targeted next to their name. Many of the people who were declared jews on these manifests would never have considered themselves jewish. Recall Hermann Goering's remark, "I decide who is a jew around here."

foreverfree

Mentor
Freedom said:
Rockwell's aide, Frank Collin would be considered jewish, or a "mischling" by the nazis, but would never have been considered jewish by a rabbi(even without ANP connections.)

First of all, I never heard of Collin, and secondly, would Collin be considered Jewish by the NSDAP because of his *looks?* Did he have a "funny" nose? Got a picture of Mr. Collin?

John

Frank collins is half jewish. I think his father was jewish.Edited by: screamingeagle

Ground Fighter,
I had a co-worker when I was a young man who had seen Hitler speak. He told me a story that really fellow said the whole crowd was jumping up and down himself included shouting "Death tot he Jews!" After he had done this for several seconds his fiancee grabbed hin and said " You stupid ass, we are jews!"

Newsflash! B. Hussein Obama had an uncle who served in the Soviet army and liberated Auschwitz. We know this is true because BHO never lies or makes a mistake. The news media says so.
BHO has some interesting relatives.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
Newsflash! B. Hussein Obama had an uncle who served in the Soviet army and liberated Auschwitz. We know this is true because BHO never lies or makes a mistake. The news media says so.
BHO has some interesting relatives.

Not only that, he has visited all 57 states during the campaign. Not sure if he's just stupid or if he is already counting parts of Mexico and Canada.
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I believe there are 57 Muslim states/countries around the world. Was it an slip of the tongue or something more revealing? Hmm.