The Dynamics

Mr. Lutefisk

It is a great video, it really exposes the "us verses them" mentality that many Jews have when dealing with non-jews. Of course our media would never expose this to the public but when it is the other way around every news outlet and talk show around would be over joyed to show "White haters".

Kaptain

Master
Great video. Those who question the power Jews have or call some of us "conspiracy theorists" really need to wake up. Check out this Aipac video with Lindsey Graham speechmaking on his knees with mouth wide open. Notice when he asks congressional members to stand up how the crowd is just loaded with them - seems like the entire congress was at this Barmitsvah. They don't have any power - yah right.

Get ready to pukeEdited by: Kaptain Poop

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Check out this Aipac video with Lindsey Graham speechmaking on his knees with mouth wide open. Notice when he asks congressional members to stand up how the crowd is just loaded with them - seems like the entire congress was at this Barmitsvah. They don't have any power - yah right.

That disgusting little sissy personifies our entire congress. I'd love to see that entire bunch of AIPAC traitors nuked.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nancy Pelosi was giving a speech at an AIPAC eventat a San Francisco hotel several years ago when the fire alarm went off. While the attendees scurried for the exits, Pelosi stoically remained at the podium, singing the Israeli national anthem.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Kaptain Poop said:
Check out this Aipac video with Lindsey Graham speechmaking on his knees with mouth wide open. Notice when he asks congressional members to stand up how the crowd is just loaded with them - seems like the entire congress was at this Barmitsvah. They don't have any power - yah right.

That disgusting little sissy personifies our entire congress.

"Flimsey GAYham" is the quintessential RINO/Globalist shill/puppet of AIPAC indeed. GAYham is a big supporter of amnesty (for invaders) & a backer of the McCain-Kennedy Immigration Reform Bill of 2006 & the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007 (proving his RINO status).
smiley21.gif

P.S. - Another outstandingly accurate assessment by Dr.Duke! He's so calm, cool & articulate in his delivery; it totally nullifies the (controlled) MSM fallacy that he's some foaming-at-yap, prehistoric hate-monger, etc.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Bart, another great video by the good Doctor!

I imagine he makes youtube videos complete with pop-up graphics because the Mass Existence White Men are not particularly known for reading online race articles. Nothing of the sort has been written in any American newspaper for over 100 years"¦making the internet the only remaining media vessel the free speech on planet earth.

The naïve, infantile, uninterested white male population needs everything directly spelled out, with no amount of meandering or elusion or personal pondering. Then again, candid talk of pro-white racial issues is generally met with the artificial buzz-word terminology"¦.extremist, racist, ethnocentric, neo-nazi, etc.

I'm more than willing to be branded with any of those hackneyed labels"¦as long as I can still be the opposite of absolutely everything they hold dear.Edited by: Thrashen

Kaptain

Master
Video is much more powerful than print media. Most people don't have the time, energy, or most importantly the drive to read anymore. I've burned over a 100 dvds to record history before the internet is taken away from us. I've been distributing these to some friends and family members who have now been converted to our cause. If you want to convince people hand them a DVD. Perhaps we should start making castefootball DVDs not just showing highlights of our players but also explaining our cause.

Westside

Hall of Famer
All I can say to White People is:

TEA PARTY!!!!

Europe

Mentor
I was watching C-Span just now and saw that tonight Tavis Smiley will be discussing the black agenda in American. Could you imagine them having a guy on discussing the white agenda? Maybe C-span would do it because they have a wide variety of poeple,but the networks wouldn't.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
I was watching C-Span just now and saw that tonight Tavis Smiley will be discussing the black agenda in American. Could you imagine them having a guy on discussing the white agenda? Maybe C-span would do it because they have a wide variety of poeple,but the networks wouldn't.

Typical double-standard of the cultural marxists..."black", "brown" & "native" pride are acceptable statements of "expression"...but "White Pride" is "racist".
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer