Terrell Owens

white is right

Hall of Famer
For a team who doesn't like spend money or create waves, a tidal wave of publicity has hit Buffalo. I'm putting the over under of 4 weeks before he becomes too much of a boorish presence in the locker room and he has another tantrum in front of the reporters. Well at least he doesn't get into strip club fights.
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: Don Wassall

C Darwin

Mentor
Color me not giving a f**k. This could get the gold medal for the most coverage for the least amount of importance award.

white is right

Hall of Famer
550 WGR has been insane on this signing. The dorks that populate the station have been running over with enthusiasm for this signing. Considering the Bills have a shaky season ticket base and need a strong walk up for profitability this signing makes sense in a business context. Otherwise it's similar to throwing a lit stick of dynamite into your locker room and hoping the casualties are at a minimal....
smiley5.gif
Edited by: white is right

green fire317

Banned
i bet the bill's locker room will be destroyed by the time the preseason rolls around. and what's even funnier is the fact that all the black announcers will wonder whyEdited by: green fire317

Matra1

Mentor
Today Owens received the key to the city of Buffalo from Mayor Bryon Brown.

I guess with him finally showing up for practice (as well as to shoot an episode of a reality show) he deserved some reward.
smiley5.gif
He's given Buffalo so much!

LinkEdited by: Matra1

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
WTF?!?

What has this spoiled teenage girl done to deserve this? Oh yeah, he showed up at practice. (for once)
smiley5.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Only in America can a low-IQ, self-absorbed child-like a-hole get the keys to a city as a reward for his despicable antics simply because he is black and held to a dramatically different standard of behavior than white athletes.

Michael Vick is a big story again, sure to be followed constantly as his "redemption" is played out as he pretends to act contrite and then is signed by an NFL team. T.O. and Vick, the glory days are back for the anti-white, pro-black corporate media.

C Darwin

Mentor
the rumor in buffalo is that all the pomp and circumstance was a prop paid for by VH1 to promote TO's new reality tv show. The crowd was filled with compensated 'extras' to create the image of interest, which there is very little of for TO.

whiteCB

Master
C Darwin said:
the rumor in buffalo is that all the pomp and circumstance was a prop paid for by VH1 to promote TO's new reality tv show. The crowd was filled with compensated 'extras' to create the image of interest, which there is very little of for TO.

Yeah that would make total sense. There is no way he gets "the keys to the city" before ever playing a down. Man VH1 really is the worst when it comes to black worshipping. They had to stage an event to eventually get better ratings for their new TO reality show. Its just pathetic but lord knows there are plenty of white sheep out there who will watch whatever crap VH1 spews out there.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I heard from Bill O'Reilly that VH1 supposedly had a pathetic briefly run show- showcasing the music from prisons in the U.S of criminals with disgusting convictions murderers/armed robbers- even a pedophile rapist. That network is pathetic- they clearly don't believe in network responsibility.
smiley21.gif
It's all about the money. Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I turned on the loathsome NFL Network at 12:50 local time, to find that I was viewing the last 10 minutes of a one hour show of on-field "soundbites" from the infantile Terrell Owens. Yes, an hour's worth of first grade level egomaniacal gibberish, airedfor DWFs and more than a few sexually aroused White "reporters" and "journalists" to watch. I can't think offhand of a more self-flagellating act for a White "man" to do than to sit and watch the show in its entirety. In the Woody Allencomedy "Bananas," film clips of Howard Cosell were used to torture people; watching Owens for an houris a real-life form of torture.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I turned on the loathsome NFL Network at 12:50 local time, to find that I was viewing the last 10 minutes of a one hour show of on-field "soundbites" from the infantile Terrell Owens.  Yes, an hour's worth of first grade level egomaniacal gibberish, aired for DWFs and more than a few sexually aroused White "reporters" and "journalists" to watch.  I can't think offhand of a more self-flagellating act for a White "man" to do than to sit and watch the show in its entirety.  In the Woody Allen comedy "Bananas," film clips of Howard Cosell were used to torture people; watching Owens for an hour is a real-life form of torture.

T-Yo is a overhyped, babbling buffoon merchandised as a "star" by the "Madiscum" Avenue juden. I'm not the least surprised to hear the caste lackeys sniffing on his jock-strap.
smiley11.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Don Wassall said:
I turned on the loathsome NFL Network at 12:50 local time, to find that I was viewing the last 10 minutes of a one hour show of on-field "soundbites" from the infantile Terrell Owens. Yes, an hour's worth of first grade level egomaniacal gibberish, airedfor DWFs and more than a few sexually aroused White "reporters" and "journalists" to watch. I can't think offhand of a more self-flagellating act for a White "man" to do than to sit and watch the show in its entirety. In the Woody Allencomedy "Bananas," film clips of Howard Cosell were used to torture people; watching Owens for an houris a real-life form of torture.

T-Yo is a overhyped, babbling buffoon merchandised as a "star" by the "Madiscum" Avenue juden. I'm not the least surprised to hear the caste lackeys sniffing on his jock-strap.
smiley11.gif

Yes, he is. However him and his buddy Ochostinko have reality shows. Apparently that's what DWF's like to watch.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Don Wassall said:
I turned on the loathsome NFL Network at 12:50 local time, to find that I was viewing the last 10 minutes of a one hour show of on-field "soundbites" from the infantile Terrell Owens.  Yes, an hour's worth of first grade level egomaniacal gibberish, aired for DWFs and more than a few sexually aroused White "reporters" and "journalists" to watch.  I can't think offhand of a more self-flagellating act for a White "man" to do than to sit and watch the show in its entirety.  In the Woody Allen comedy "Bananas," film clips of Howard Cosell were used to torture people; watching Owens for an hour is a real-life form of torture.

smiley11.gif
Yes, he is.  However him and his buddy Ochostinko have reality shows.  Apparently that's what DWF's like to watch.

"Reality" TV is such crapola. It shows the lack of creativity by the so called "geniuses" of "Hollyweird". Long gone are the days of decent programming (" The Andy Griffith Show", "Leave it to Beaver", "The Lone Ranger", LHotP, etc.). It's par for the course to see untermenschen like "T-Yo" & his fellow afrolete "OchYOstinko" pitched as "stars" for the lemmings to fawn over.
smiley21.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It certainly didn't take the retard long to go back to his childish ways. From Rotoworld:

pixel.gif

Terrell Owens complained about the play-calling immediately after Week
14 but has now taken it a step further by blasting the entire Bengals
organization.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain"> "I think there is
underachieving you know from the top down," Owens said on the T.Ocho
Show. "You start off with the owner, you start off with the coaches and
obviously we as players. We are a product of what the coaches are doing,
are coaching us throughout the course of the week." TO has played nice
for most of the year, but he's predictably become vocal now that he's
started to struggle. Same as it ever was.
</div>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's looking very likely the Bengals won't resign Owens.

pixel.gif

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Bengals are not expected to re-sign Terrell Owens (knee, injured reserve).
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
SI's Peter King reported the same thing Sunday. Owens underwent surgery
Monday to repair torn cartilage in his left knee, but it's likely not
the knee that will keep the Bengals from bringing him back, and it's not
his lack of production, either, as he showed he can still play. Rather,
the Bengals probably didn't appreciate T.O.'s comments when he blamed
the coaching staff for the team's offensive struggles. The 37-year-old
will be looking for another new home next season.
</div><div>Source: ESPN.com </div>

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer