Teddy Bruschi

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I liked Bruschi as a player. As an announcer he's an ass. I think he gets caught up in his own greatness sometimes. He was a decent player that was part of a great team. Perhaps I'm selling him short, so if anyone disagrees let me know!

He's probably right about Brady's mental toughness, though that doesn't mean Stafford is some sort of pussy! I agree not many could handle BBs ******* schtick for 20 years. But I mean who else besides Brady could? Would Bruschi question Scams mental toughness or Duhshaun'?!

white is right

Hall of Famer
I liked Bruschi as a player. As an announcer he's an ass. I think he gets caught up in his own greatness sometimes. He was a decent player that was part of a great team. Perhaps I'm selling him short, so if anyone disagrees let me know!

He's probably right about Brady's mental toughness, though that doesn't mean Stafford is some sort of pussy! I agree not many could handle BBs ******* schtick for 20 years. But I mean who else besides Brady could? Would Bruschi question Scams mental toughness or Duhshaun'?!
I think BB dialed it down with Newton this season, BB knew he could get away with more with Brady because Brady has more intestinal fortitude than you average modern pro athlete. Newton even stated that he wasn't sure if his flamboyance would annoy BB, but he said he had no push back from BB.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I think BB dialed it down with Newton this season, BB knew he could get away with more with Brady because Brady has more intestinal fortitude than you average modern pro athlete. Newton even stated that he wasn't sure if his flamboyance would annoy BB, but he said he had no push back from BB.

So he treated him as a kid and dumbed it down. Typical of our society

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bruschi seems to take his queues from uber douchebag Mark Schlereth when it comes to being a commentator.

Unfortunately, many former players turn into something like this when they become talking heads. Cris Collinsworth is the best example, though of course Collinsworth is a much more extreme example than Bruschi.

booth

Mentor
I consider people like Collinsworth & Bruschi race traitors. They are in positions to pump up white players yet they rather tear them down. If they are tearing down whites to show that they are woke, they are justifying the idea that whites can't compete with blacks. Which, is a blatant lie.