Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum
Josh Barnett vs. Brett Rogers
K.J. Noons vs. Jorge Masvidal
Daniel Cormier vs. Jeff Monson
Valentijn Overeem vs. Chad Griggs
Gesias "JZ"Â￾ Cavalcante vs. Justin Wilcox

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Brett Rogers is bragging - ala Shane Carwin - about his new diet which has left him slimmer, faster and with better cardio.

That means there is a 100% chance he comes in slower, weaker and with less stamina than usual. Barnett would have won anyway but why does nobody else notice that these big weight losses (not including regular cutting to make weight - which usually does not apply to heavyweights) lead to worsening performance?

Spartan

Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum - I hope Werdum smashes that overrated blackie. At least Werdum has white in him obviously.

</span><div>Josh Barnett vs. Brett Rogers</span>- Barnett all the way, yeah baby, kill that bum.</span><div>
</span><div>K.J. Noons vs. Jorge Masvidal</span>- K.J. all the way of course.

</span></div><div>Daniel Cormier vs. Jeff Monson</span>- Even though, they gave to the "magic Negro" not a so strong opponent as an older way out of his prime Monson, i hope Jeff still has some left in him and shock the blackie.

</span></div><div>Valentijn Overeem vs. Chad Griggs- Go Chad, i think he gets this.
smiley14.gif
</span></div><div><div><div><div><div><div>

</div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

Guru
Spartan said:
Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum - I hope Werdum smashes that overrated blackie. At least Werdum has white in him obviously.

</span><div>Josh Barnett vs. Brett Rogers</span>- Barnett all the way, yeah baby, kill that bum.</span><div>
</span><div>K.J. Noons vs. Jorge Masvidal</span>- K.J. all the way of course.

</span></div><div>Daniel Cormier vs. Jeff Monson</span>- Even though, they gave to the "magic Negro" not a so strong opponent as an older way out of his prime Monson, i hope Jeff still has some left in him and shock the blackie.

</span></div><div>Valentijn Overeem vs. Chad Griggs- Go Chad, i think he gets this.
smiley14.gif
</span></div><div><div><div><div><div><div>

</div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

Alistair Overeem is actually a mulatto, so is his brother.
smiley5.gif

"I wanted to join the Army but my eyesight wasn't good, so I quit school and my job to just focus on fighting," said Overeem, who was born in England to a Jamaican father and Dutch mother. "I didn't want to just get deployed. I wanted to get in on the action."

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=6673550

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
In the context of MMA (increasingly) becoming the playground of mongrels and TanEverymen, I'd say that Alistair Overeem can simply be classified as black.

He's a monstrously-faced, roided-up cretin, who doesn't appear to have even one-drop of White ancestry in his veins.

Overeem does appear to be overrated, but, in this fight, it's really hard for me to back a Brazilian.. I might not have a horse in this race.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
"In the context of MMA (increasingly) becoming the playground of mongrels and TanEverymen, I'd say that Alistair Overeem can simply be classified as black"<div></div><div>I've noticed that too. One positive is that white prospects will continue to be pumped out based solely on the fact that 90%(rough estimate)of elite NCAA wrestlers are white. </div>

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"In the context of MMA (increasingly) becoming the playground of mongrels"

Not true. 5 of the top 10 pound-for-pound fighters are white as are most of the top prospects. There have always been a few decent black MMA fighters. But the future of the sport is white.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
In the context of MMA (increasingly) becoming the playground of mongrels and TanEverymen, I'd say that Alistair Overeem can simply be classified as black.

He's a monstrously-faced, roided-up cretin, who doesn't appear to have even one-drop of White ancestry in his veins.

Overeem does appear to be overrated, but, in this fight, it's really hard for me to back a Brazilian.. I might not have a horse in this race.
For the good of the sport Overeem needs to be beaten. If you watch old videos on Youtube you will see he was a skinny bird necked 200 pound fighter at one time. There is no way you can gain 50 pounds of muscle and be clean. He is making a mockery of the drug testing system. It's similar to the female fighter Cyborg. Overeem is a Mulatto but to the average person his White Dutch ancestry is irrelevant he is Black.

Spartan

Woooohooooooooo, Chad Griggs smashed the overrated black, easily!<div>
</div><div>1-0 so far for tonight!</div>
Edited by: Spartan

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Overeem's brother (Valentine) tapped to strikes in the first round to Chad Griggs (white).

Isaac Vaille-Flagg and Connor Huen won close decisions over Hispanic opponents.

Justin Wilcox (a great wrestler) won the first round over Calvacante with strikes!!! He then got thumbed in the eye and it was called a no contest.

Overall a very good night so far for our warriors.

Spartan

Liverlips said:
Overeem's brother (Valentine) tapped to strikes in the first round to Chad Griggs (white).

Isaac Vaille-Flagg and Connor Huen won close decisions over Hispanic opponents.

Justin Wilcox (a great wrestler) won the first round over Calvacante with strikes!!! He then got thumbed in the eye and it was called a no contest.

Overall a very good night so far for our warriors.
<div>
</div><div>Do you know what happened with theMike Bronzoulisfight ??</span></div>

Spartan

Amazing how hard they try in the US to hype the black athlete in the white dominated sport of MMA, they gave to a young prospect as Cormier a 100 years old has been like Jeff, amazing LOL

hawkeye

Guru
Barnett's has always been a tough guy, He possible is one of UFC best heavyweight champs ever.

Spartan

Liverlips said:
Barnett taps Rogers easily in round 2.
<div>
</div><div>Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, an all white semifinal between Josh against Sergei, which means our race will berepresentedin the final of the tournament no matter what!</div><div>
</div><div>I hope Werdum wins, he's easily 50% white if not more mixed with Native Brazilian, at least he ain't black
smiley32.gif
</div>

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"I hope Werdum wins, he's easily 50% white if not more mixed with Native Brazilian, at least he ain't black."

I wouldn't be surprised if Werdum is 100% European. He looks very Portuguese and his last name would seem to be German or Dutch.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I also am cheering for Werdum to beat Overeem again. He tapped the black hype in 2006 and I pray he does so again.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Who do you guys like in Kharitonov v. Barnett?

It really is 50/50. If it goes to the ground you have to think Josh will tap him. If he can't, well, Kharitnov is a massive puncher who KO'd Overeem in 2007.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
What a farce! Overeem refused to go to the ground with Werdum and Fabricio held his own on his feet.

hawkeye

Guru
This is got to be the worste fight ever. I wish there was a way they could both lose.