South Africa finally gets a mention

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes saw this article on yahoo today. I was amazed by this. Its always about white racism, never the other way around. This world is so fixed on this thinking that we owe something to the struggling black man. Billions of dollars sent to Africa, billions spent in the Us on black schools and so little results.

devans

Mentor
This was just reported by on the BBC. They did show racism on both sides, reporting on an incident where white reporters were thrown out of a press conference and the Black presidential candidate was criticized for approving of the action.
I am disgusted however by the actions of the white students, plus they do not appear to have the brains to qualify for a University education.
Reporting this event is fine - but I take your point that nobody died, and the coverage will far exceed the crime because it is white on black crime. There are more serious crimes and events on that continent (PARTICULARLY IN ZIMBABWE)that also need reporting.
And don't forget when talking about where your billions go that most of them go to Israel, not Africa.