Shooting During Chiefs' Victory Parade

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Given the way the regime always over-reacts after the fact, I wonder if this will now be the last parade through a city by a victorious pro team.

white is right

Hall of Famer
There they go again. The magical 13%.
I saw one shooter was Black and initially the other captured shooter looked White but he now appears to be Mulatto and the 3rd shooter who knows but most likely is diverse too.

But at least one of the heroes seen tackling the Black shooter is a Mexican-American

As Don stated victory parades may be limited to fans who go inside the stadium and are searched similar to going to an Olympic games or the Super Bowl.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Ya just cancel parades because of Dieversity. Never address the problem though.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just one more form of the diversity tax.

This is why we can’t have nice things. The magical 13 percent strikes again
The latest reports on what happened have not changed. It was a "personal dispute" between two groups of "people". Like this I guess: "youz be dissin' us on ar terf nigga'!" "i's gonna has to bust a cap in yo' ass!" Of course this happens every weekend in Chicago with nary a peep.

wile

Master
Thanks wile, I appreciate the concern. Yeah, no way I was going to go fight the crowds to catch a glimpse of (insert player name). I can watch on TV. Worst part aside from the innocent bystanders shot by the gangbangers trying to kill each other was the predictable gun-grabbers hue and cry. I spent a little time on X asking them to list what gun laws would have prevented this. I did not receive a single rational reply.
What laws? May I suggest South African Apartheid laws?

jphoss

Mentor
Would canceling the parades be a bad thing? It might put a dent into the negro hero worship

The Hock

Master
Violent guns and "teens" always a good way to liven up a parade. Or a county fair. Or a mall. Or a Juneteenth celebration. Or a rapper's funeral. Or a day at the beach. And on and on.