Sergey Kovalev

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Is LH thin at present? I thought Kovalev already took care of this guy. Oh well, I suppose I'll give it a look.

He did however the fight is probably the best financially for the both of them. Kovalev will hopefully face the cheating coward Ward at the end of the year.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
kovalev-pascal-rematch%20(10)%20(720x576).jpg

kovalev-pascal-rematch%20(11)%20(720x576).jpg

Westside

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to this. I hope Kov really puts a old fashioned beating on the TNB negro. Just pulverize him with his corner tossing in the white towel. Especially after playing the race card BS.

Ambrose

Master
Another knock out on the way for Kovalev. Pascal is roided up but that extra muscle is a drain on his stamina keeping his punch output low; he won't out-work Kovalev. This is the third heavy fight for Pascal in 11 months: Kovalev pounded away on him for eight rounds last time and Gonzales fought a fire fight with him for 12 rounds. Expect Pascal's chin to show its wear this time out. If Kovalev pushes the tempo and opens up on him like a Russian "Grad" rocket system, Pascal won't get to the second half of the fight.

Ambrose

Master
Holy ****! Russians are such badasses! Sergei admits on National U.S. ******* Television that he slowly beat Pascal (Roach stopped the fight end of 7th to save Pascal's career) because he has no respect for him and is a fake. Jew boy Kellerman couldn't look at Kovalev when Sergei spoke. HBO executives shitting their panties because Kovalev not following the P.C. marxist script. Kovalev's promoter, Kathy Duva, looked worried Kovalev said too much. At the end of interview Kovalev mocks "Chickenson" saying "quack, quack, quack"; Stevenson faked a leap towards Kovalev using the usual Appolo Creed lines of "I'm the Champ" ********. Damn great beat down and damn great to see a man tell all these black ******** to go **** off!

The Hock

Master
To be honest Pascal looked shot from the git-go. All he had was a counter right he tagged Kovalev with a few times. He was throwing jabs from six feet away. I don't think Pascal ever did learn how to box.

Bring on the pimp Stevenson!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to this. I hope Kov really puts a old fashioned beating on the TNB negro. Just pulverize him with his corner tossing in the white towel. Especially after playing the race card BS.
This pretty much played out. An old fashioned beat down, with Roach stopping the fight. I think the best PFP fighters are Kovalev, GGG and Chocalito.

DWF Upside

Mentor
That was crazy, he purposely layed off the Hatian just to keep punishing him. Kovalev is a very bad man. He made sure that those DWF's left there knowing that it was a massacre. That the only way that the one sided beating was going to stop would be Pascal going full Roberto Duran. The best part is when he went Ivan Drago with the beta Jew interviewer after the fight. What a great night.

Westside

Hall of Famer
A couple of BTW moments regarding this fight.

1st. Roy Jones rapping incoherent nonsense weeks after being KTFO and sprawled out on the canvass means your broke like a motherf*cker.

2nd. Bernard Hopkins is an excellent analysts. He was pretty much saying what I was thinking as this fight played out.

When Kovalev meets Ward a simple strategy should be employed. Maintain distance with that potent jab to the body and head for the 1st 5 rounds. When Wards gets desperate coming in, lower the boom with the right. End of the fight. Should be an easy night for Kovalev.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Kovalev was even better in the rematch. He was barely even hit! Roach is the most over rated trainer in boxing. I just don't get the hype on this guy. He never has a plan B and he didn't help Pascal one bit.

Riggins44

Master
Another overpowering performance by Kovalev. :) He should be the P4P #1 at this point. Definitely so if/when he beats Ward. Roy Jones Jr. is always held up as the best LHW but I would have loved to see the current version of Kovalev against a prime RJJ. Khrusher is now at the top of the most badass, indomitable White athletes IMO, along with Gronk, JJ Watt and Conor MacGregor.

Ambrose

Master
Kovalev was even better in the rematch. He was barely even hit! Roach is the most over rated trainer in boxing. I just don't get the hype on this guy. He never has a plan B and he didn't help Pascal one bit.

Almost agree except for one point: Roach stopped the fight and saved Pascal from possible brain damage.

Ambrose

Master
A couple of BTW moments regarding this fight.

1st. Roy Jones rapping incoherent nonsense weeks after being KTFO and sprawled out on the canvass means your broke like a motherf*cker.

2nd. Bernard Hopkins is an excellent analysts. He was pretty much saying what I was thinking as this fight played out.

When Kovalev meets Ward a simple strategy should be employed. Maintain distance with that potent jab to the body and head for the 1st 5 rounds. When Wards gets desperate coming in, lower the boom with the right. End of the fight. Should be an easy night for Kovalev.

Not truly certain the Ward fight will happen because Kovalev's agents and HBO agents have not talked about it publicly as though it is a fait-acompli. Hope it does happen though; think Ward is in big trouble: Kovalev is no inflated middleweight. Agree with the jab strategy you wrote above, would add Kovalev should hit anything below the neck and above the belt with it because he'll have a 100% connection rate in that area and it stops Ward from leaping in to initiate the clinch he likes to do.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Almost agree except for one point: Roach stopped the fight and saved Pascal from possible brain damage.

The one problem Kovalev had in the first Pascal fight was patience. He would get too anxious and and get over aggressive. That was the only time he was hit by Pascal. He didn't make that mistake this time around.