Seeking their first 20-homer season in 2026

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
5,253
Location
North Carolina
19 homeruns -- Dillon Dingler and Casey Schmitt

18 homeruns -- Jake Bauers

17 homeruns -- Curtis Mead

16 homeruns -- Kody Clemens and Ryan O’Hearn

15 homeruns -- Jac Caglianone, Brandon Marsh, Dominic Canzone

14 home runs -- Brice Turang and Brooks Lee

13 homeruns -- Carter Jensen and Liam Hicks

12 homeruns -- Owen Caissie. Has shown fantastic improvement as season rolls along.

11 homeruns -- Chase DeLauter, Cole Young, Carson Benge. At least one of them should reach it.
 
Nice to see @Deadlift ! Used to be a mainstay on the LB threads!

Late last season I watched Texas Tech, Illinois (had more Whites than I anticipated), BYU, some of Alabama’s safety Bray Hubbard, Louisiana Rajun Cajuns, Jacksonville State, the second quarter of Iowa/Ohio State game.

Off-hand, I couldn’t name much White LB or DL. I know Iowa State was collecting tall LBs and a few of them were injured. Some promising defenders on Clemson. I plan to post in the defense thread this season.
 
Late last season I watched Texas Tech, Illinois (had more Whites than I anticipated), BYU, some of Alabama’s safety Bray Hubbard, Louisiana Rajun Cajuns, Jacksonville State, the second quarter of Iowa/Ohio State game.

Off-hand, I couldn’t name much White LB or DL. I know Iowa State was collecting tall LBs and a few of them were injured. Some promising defenders on Clemson. I plan to post in the defense thread this season.
Glad to have you back!
 
Twins’ down 3-0, Kody Clemens hits walk-off grand slam for his 19th HR on Thursday.

Dillon Dingler hit his 23rd HR last night, also a grand slam!
 
Yesterday:

Carter Jensen hit #24
Dominic Canzone hit #22
Brice Turang hit #19

Carson Benge, Kevin McGonigle and Cole Young each hit their 17th homerun.
 
Not only did Carson Benge reach 20 homeruns on Friday, he had a very good all-around season. Nearly 170 hits, 22 stolen bases, wonderful defense. 22 doubles in 595 ABs is an area for improvement.

Congrats to Brice Turang for getting the monkey off his back. Quite often, he’s trying to hit it out of the park and just butchering his average. The middle infielder has time to achieve a more ideal balance.

Carter Jensen, a North American catcher, finished rookie season with 27 homeruns. How about that?
 
Back
Top