Sabby Piscitelli, S

JReb1

Mentor
Sabby is clearly, CLEARLY an above average safety. Morris is a delusional moron, I've heard him compare Freeman and Straughter to Manning and Wayne and also Aikman and Irvin. This guy is retarded if he really sees either of those players ever performing on those levels...

Lets see, we have a jew owner, black coach, black QB and probably only 1 White (OL) starter that's not a kicker in 2010. I'll be sure to buy season tickets or game tickets and when not going watching this team on the tube, NOT!

Edited by: JReb1

JReb1

Mentor
Ruud and Trueblood are the only sure starters right now. The Bucs seemed determined to get rid of Hovan and Sabby for more affletic players. Trueblood may also be replaced because of too many penalties.

green fire317

Banned
This is the same crap that Brian Russell had to face up in Seattle. He was always blamed for Seattle's auwful seconday. Of course Seattle finally got rid of him and their secondary still sucked.

Angelcynn

Guru
Yes Sabby has been treated like crap but I personally would rather see Corey Lynch start over Sabby. Corey Lynch has the potential to become a pro bowl safety in my eyes. He has everything you want in a safety. Corey is an explosive athlete but like most white athletes he has very good instincts and could potentially end up with multiple interceptions if given a decent amount of playing time. It's so sad to see him on special teams, infact it's damn right depressing! This talk of Tampa picking a safety in the draft really annoys me! Give Corey a CHANCE!

backrow

Hall of Famer
dude, Sabby is an athletic FREAK! he's got a great size and speed for a safety. Corey should be their FS and Sabby SS. at worst they should use Corey in nickel/dime packages.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Sabby lost the battle for the starting SS spot and may not even make the team
smiley18.gif
At least when they suck this year he will not be the scape goat

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Tampa started two whites in their last preseason game. They will almost certainly be the most racist team in the NFL this year and perhaps the most racist in NFL history.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Here's the rotoworld's remark on Sabby:

Sabby Piscitelli (DB) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

(Tue, Aug 24 - 5:17 pm ET)

A day after losing his starting job to Sean Jones, SS Sabby Piscitelli is now in danger of not making the Bucs' 53-man roster.
"Guy's seats are all always on fire. There is always somebody ready to play and replace you," said DBs coach Jimmy Lake. The Bucs are definitely going to keep rookie Cody Grimm, so Piscitelli will have to beat out Corey Lynch.
Source: Pewter Report

JReb1

Mentor
It's probably better for Sabby if he gets cut from the Bucs so he can then go sign, play and star for a REAL NFL caliber team with a competent non AA head coach!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
Tampa started two whites in their last preseason game. They will almost certainly be the most racist team in the NFL this year and perhaps the most racist in NFL history.

I think the Dolphins team from a few years ago takes that honor.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the '07 Dolphins took pride in fielding the first (and I hope only) all black starting 22.
smiley11.gif

I hate to here this news about Sabby though. Sad, sick stuff.

Truthteller

Mentor
Honestly, I hope Sabbyrides outthe storm and is not cut. Best case scenario is he sticks around and, perhaps, gets his job backsomehow (or plays well as a reserve)and then leaves via free agency to ateam that is willing to give him a fresh start -- sort of what happened to Sean Considine, who is still seen as a "potential starter" in Jacksonville.

If history is any guide, whenever a talented white athlete at safety is let go by ateam, he becomes tainted immediately -- damaged goods, who is very close to premature NFL retirement (Adam Archuleta, Todd Johnson, Scott Shields, Rob Kelly, Rich Coady, Dustin Fox, StuSchweigert, ect). At best, Sabby would be nothing more than a Niko Koutivides (sp?) type for the balance of his career, who was once perceived as a future starting linebacker, buthas beennothing more than a special teams mascot for years.

Having Grimm and Lynch beat out Sabby would be a nice way for a a$$hole coach topurge the white kid who had first round typeCombine numbers/skills. Get rid of the real special prospect before he gets a chance to properlylearn his position and replace him with a special teams type, latter rounder with less upside. Jamie Silva allowed the Colts to rid speedy/potential startersMatt Giordano and Brannan Condren for good. Now Silva, who is too slow to ever start, is likely gone for good (minor injury could end his career).Mission accomplishedby Indy's ex-defensive "guru" Ron Meek -- who always complained he'd have been a head coach if he wasn't black.....He cut two gifted whiteguys/Bill Polian's higher picksand didn't look racist to the DWF's because UFASilva bumped both.

As a side note, it looks like Raheem's plan to racially cleanse that roster in NASCAR country is working as well as James Harris' attempt topurgethe Jags roster in the 2000's -- Fans staying away in droves!!!!! Hopefully we'll see the day (soon) where less than 20,000 idiots show up to watch "Raheems' dream team"and all their games are blacked out
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/aug/23/240400/blackout-ball-means-going-the-extra-mile/sports-bucs/

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
We all knew this one was coming. Did we really believe that the racist Raheem Morris would start a white safety again? I think the answer was pretty clear. Morris is trying to make his team as black as possible.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Raheem and his "Dreem Teem" and Mike Tomlin both look to be out of control in their anti-White maneuvering.

Truth Teller mentioned Scott Shields, who was drafted in the second round by the Steelers in 1999. He was 6'4" and fast, but went to Weber State and was kind of raw. He played some as a rookie and made a few rookie mistakes -- and was utterly roasted by the Pittsburgh media and DWFs. Despised is understating it, just as the Steelers DWFs always hate their White QBs. Shields never had a chance to develop and was quickly out of the league, but long remembered by the same DWFs who never talk about the huge amount of black washouts that have been drafted by theSteelers over the past 15 years or so.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The DWF's won't care that 90 percent of the starters on the Bucs are black. Right now the only white starters on this team will be Jeremy Trueblood and Barrett Ruud. Grimm will be a backup free safety behind Tenard Jackson.

Edited by: whiteathlete33

Truthteller

Mentor
If my memory is correct, Shields actually led the Steelers with a handful of picks as a rookie and showed some decent signs of potential. He was a big safety, who was bigger than many linebackers, but ran like a deer. Word was Pittsburgh's "working class" DWF's didn't like him because he had SoCal surfer boy looks and didn't play hard all the time (same as Matt Jones is lazy thing). How these DWF's/a$$holescould measure his effort level is a mystery to me? Perhaps it was the media's way off saying this athletic freak is not right for the league?

By the way, while Shields, Sabby and all the other whites have to be flawless to start or stay in the league beyond the age of 26, similar black picks are giving chance after chance. While Shields was being slaughtered by the DWF's and eventually sent into exile (Scottish Claymores), Green Bay's youngsafety Darren Shaper had atleast two"walk-off missed tackles" (mistakes that led to game losing TD's)as a rookie -- Probably knocked Ray Rhodes team out the playoffs that year. Of course, Sharper was kept around until he could develop into a realplayer and is still around at like 36 years old.

A more recent example:Two recent 2nd round busts from the NFL's sad-sack Cleveland franchise (Sean Jones and Brodney Pool) have been literally handed big contracts starting jobs over Sabby and Eric Smith, yet have never been anything special.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Sabby knows the score about how things work in the NFL:

Piscitelli: "I Don't Think It Was Ever A Competition"

UPDATED: Bucs SS Sabby Piscitelli, who lost his starting job to newcomer Sean Jones, voiced his displeasure over his demotion and the way in which the team handled it. Bucs head coach Raheem Morris reacted somewhat harshly during his press conference. Read the comments from Morris and Piscitelli here.

<DIV id=Text>Buccaneers safety Sabby Piscitelli reacted on Wednesday to losing the starting strong safety position to veteran Sean Jones, who was signed in March. Piscitelli was the Buccaneers starter in 2009, and was criticized for missed tackles and blown assignments.

"I don't think it was ever a competition," said Piscitelli. "That's my opinion. I don't think it was a competition that's all I'm going to say on that."

Buccaneers head coach Raheem Morris was asked for his reaction to Piscitelli's comments.

"I don't have to, and that's unfortunate for him. That's probably why he didn't get it,"Â said Morris. "Generally you go out there and do your very best. That's the thing to do, so that's Sabby's problem."Â

Morris was asked if the team would consider moving Piscitelli because he is unhappy that he lost the starting position.

"No there is no such thing as an unhappy player. The only the person that's going to be unhappy here is me. His job is to make us happy,"Â said Morris. "He's got to do his job. That's the nature of the beast. That's how the NFL works."Â

Later in the press conference during a response to a question about running back Derrick Ward, Morris talked about Piscitelli again.

"In ‘09 we weren't a very good football team. We weren't a very good organized football team as far as our running game. We all struggled," said Morris. "He was a guy that was a part of it. He went out there and he probably didn't get the holes that he wanted. Whatever the reasons were nobody cares. It is your job to go out there and get it done. That is the same thing I'd tell Sabby. He feels bad about not being a starter. He feels bad because he feels like he was unjustly done, and nobody really cares. You got to out there and get it done and show us what you got. You only got one chance to do this thing, myself included."Â

Piscitelli explained how he learned about his demotion from defensive backs coach Jimmy Lake.

"I got a text message, and I didn't like that so I told him I'd talk to him first thing in the morning," said Piscitelli. "They already posted it (the depth chart on the team website). I came in and talked to Jimmy Lake, face-to-face like a man, and just sat down with him and had a discussion, and I talked with [Morris] later.

"The text was from Jimmy. I would like to talk man-to-man so that's why I came to see him in the morning."

Last year Piscitelli (6-3, 224) finished with 80 tackles, five passes broken up, and two interceptions. Yesterday Morris said that Jones was picked over Piscitelli because Jones was more physical. Piscitelli was asked if he felt he played well enough to be the starting safety.

"I'm my worst critic, and I have to improve on every aspect of the game," said Piscitelli. "I need to keep on improving, but if you ask me about that, I don't think it was ever a competition."

In previous seasons Tampa Bay has used a rotation at safety with the backup third safety getting a significant amount of snaps. Piscitelli said he wasn't sure if he would be used in that manner.

"That's up to the head coach," said Morris. "My job is make sure they know they got to have me on the field some time. Just having that ability to make them say ‘we got to have Sabby on the field at some point, somewhere to make plays.' That's my job and I'm going to keep on doing that."

Piscitelli, who was clearly miffed about discussing his demotion, said he would approach practice and the preseason games as a way to try and earn playing time with the Bucs, or with another team.

"I'm taking everyday like I always do," Piscitelli said. "I'm going to come out here and try and keep getting better.

"I'm just going to keep coming to work. I still have the same goals in mind. I'll keep on improving. I know my ability. I know what I can do. I know I can help teams win. I can help this team win. I'm going to keep on playing my hardest and make plays."

http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/7369

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Regardless of whether Sabby is better than Jones or not he lost the job due to the racism of the coach. Why does the NFL continue to hire these black affirmative action clowns as coaches? They can barely put a sentence together yet they get paid millions of dollars to "coach" a professional sports team.

Morris is only slightly smarter than the stupidest coache in all of pro sports, Avery Johnson. Johnson is the perfect example of the intelligence differences between races. Once he opens up his mouth it makes why he isn't cleaning toilets somewhere.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Yeah, the '07 Dolphins took pride in fielding the first (and I hope only) all black starting 22.
smiley11.gif

I hate to here this news about Sabby though. Sad, sick stuff.

.....And, of course, that supa dupa affletic team flirted with 16-0, right? After all they had no slow, unathletic white guys to "mess up tha flo". Nope, almost went 0-16, if it weren't for Greg Camarillo, one of those slow, stiff guys, they would have.

I agree though that it wouldn't be a good thing, especially at this time in the preseason where all of the cutdowns are happening for him to be waived. A best case scenario is for him to come in off of the bench and make a difference, so that other teams can see that he is clearly better than Jones. "Dreem Teem" Morris wouldn't notice, and the rabid anti-white Bucs DWFs wouldn't notice.

Highlander

Mentor
Truthteller said:
As a side note, it looks like Raheem's plan to racially cleanse that roster in NASCAR country is working as well as James Harris' attempt topurgethe Jags roster in the 2000's -- Fans staying away in droves!!!!! Hopefully we'll see the day (soon) where less than 20,000 idiots show up to watch "Raheems' dream team"and all their games are blacked out
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif

<div></div>
<div>http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/aug/23/240400/blackout-ball-means-going-the-extra-mile/sports-bucs/</div>
Good post. Of course the posters at that source never mention the (black) Elephant in the middle of the room. Goes to show there are multiple meanings of "black out"...Raheem's "dream team" starting roster...and our meaning...what happens when we refuse to attend a product that so blatantly discriminates against us in the way this organization and coaching staff does. Just look at how they are treating Ruud, the best player on their defense the past few years, with his contract negotiations. Extreme AA and extreme racism. I feel for Ruud...after all he's done on and off the field, it doesn't matter because he is not part of the privileged class. If he were black, he would probably already have a guaranteed five-year contract worth about $60M...or more.

The DWFs may be loud, drunk, and stupid, but it is starting to seem that the rest of us, the silent majority, are "voting" with our feet and staying away. When will the owners ever get a clue?