Roe v. Wade Overturned

Get ready for more under reported "peaceful protesting" from below average women and simps. Big win for the 10th amendment!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No matter what happens the Supreme Court decision was right. They had alot of courage and I admire that. Great Day for America! :)

No matter what happens the Supreme Court decision was right. They had alot of courage and I admire that. Great Day for America! :)

Absolutely...I really thought the supreme court was going to simple out and capitulate to vocal minority that is the far left. What will be interesting is too see how many womxyn try to shame and recruit men to fight for them and protest. Social media is ablaze with angry NPC idiots.

Agreed. Thank God for Donald J. Trump. The greatest pro-life president in history!!

As much as I could complain and nitpick about DJT during his 1st term, ultimately this is why I voted for him. Didnt always agree with his decisions, but his ability to put men of constitutional conviction on the supreme court is what made this happen.

Claimjumper

Mentor
Twitter is a treasure trove of “weeping wussies” right now on the matter

moYctN8w_normal.jpg
spacer.png

Bill Simmons
⁦‪@BillSimmons‬⁩

spacer_464x1-1582829598167.png

One of the worst American days of my lifetime.

6/24/22, 9:26 AM

Twitter is a treasure trove of “weeping wussies” right now on the matter

moYctN8w_normal.jpg
spacer.png

Bill Simmons
⁦‪@BillSimmons‬⁩

spacer_464x1-1582829598167.png

One of the worst American days of my lifetime.

6/24/22, 9:26 AM

What a ******* simp. Outside of blue check mark men "towing the corporate line"...99% of men who are pro abortion are genetically or socially inferior "men" who support infanticide and unregulated female hypergamy. Abortion and Not Fault Divorce have ****** the average men over because it allows average/below average women to have little to no consequences when behaving feral and ultimately with less abortion women will think twice beforw sleeping and trapping men out of their league.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It's a great day indeed. I love seeing all these leftists with their panties in major wads!

Flint

Mentor
The tears of the liberal left is sweet nectar to me. A bunch of freaks that don't want to reproduce and couldn't if they tried. No egg harpies chuck full of hormones and their spermless soyboy beta males. They have more need for fertility clinics then abortion clinics.

The Roe v. Wade decision was bad law and everybody knew it. Read Alito's comments as he makes that point in sound reasonable comments. He says this decision should be decided by the people. It will. Until the left can hijack the court, which they eventually will. Notice that Robert's pussied out as usual.

icsept

Master
This faux decision is being used to rally the Democratic base with the ironic slogan “our lives depend on it.” Sponsored by the WNBA. But, make sure Jack Del Rio is punished for a political opinion, because there’s no place in sports for politics.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What a ******* simp. Outside of blue check mark men "towing the corporate line"...99% of men who are pro abortion are genetically or socially inferior "men" who support infanticide and unregulated female hypergamy. Abortion and Not Fault Divorce have ****** the average men over because it allows average/below average women to have little to no consequences when behaving feral and ultimately with less abortion women will think twice beforw sleeping and trapping men out of their league.
Great point and this decision should help reverse some of the destructive behavior that abortions have helped perpetuate for half a century.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's still going to be legal in a lot of states, basically like the red-blue divide in recent presidential elections. It will inconvenience women in states where it's banned, forcing them to travel out of state for an abortion, but how much it will actually reduce abortions and diminish out of control hypergamy and general sluttishness and slovenliness is yet to be seen. But for sure it's great to have the Supreme Court make a welcome and long overdue decision for once.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
There's nothing in the Constitution either for or against abortion.

Flint

Mentor
People are pretty stupid about the law. All this decision was about, was that the Constitution says nothing about abortion, thus it's an issue for the states. Period end of story.

The previous decision made stuff up, and that was wrong.

The decision was not about religion or a womens body, or medicine. And people that say it was are stupid.

icsept

Master
I don’t give a **** about roe v wade. It’s none of the government’s business. But, anybody who is “outraged” that the government won’t sanction baby killing, is mentally deranged.

El Gringo

Mentor

davidholly

Mentor
I'm generally indifferent towards abortion because most of the women getting abortions are not the type of women who should be breeding. However, Roe v Wade was awful case law and I celebrate its demise. All the lefties decrying this should **** off to a state which allows abortion and stop trying to turn our federal republic into a unitary monstrosity.

wile

Master
Good, an embarrassing law which is basically about upper class whites enabling morons and misfits to be themselves. But still the Right misses yet another Charlie Brown field goal moment as the Left gets another free ride in their pretend world while we have to take it literal and seriously. About the only thing to take serious is that we allowed them full reign of the Social level and from there all sorts of evil nonsense sprouts.

Edit; Actually having an abortion is not exactly a boost in social status, and social status is life here in the American Empire. Doubt me then go ask a high status female how many abortions she has had or wants to have especially of the loud mouthed explicitly leftist females, as with women watch what they do not what they say.

And would it not be better if we went back to sins and sinners instead of this Mommy pretends world we have now?

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
It was the right decision by the Supreme Court for two reasons:

1) From a legal standpoint, Roe v Wade was unconstitutional from the outset and should never have existed. This decision reverses, per the U.S. Constitution, the legislative power back to the People and their elected representatives.

2) From a moral standpoint, the killing of 63 million babies is the biggest blight in our country’s history. What will happen now is the divide between red and blue will grow. I welcome the divide. The United States will Balkanize in the near future. Current trajectory is unsustainable.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Warning: Picture of former pop star and story may induce nausea, sickness, vomiting:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Warning: Picture of former pop star and story may induce nausea, sickness, vomiting:
Dang it, you did warn us. She looks worse than the recent images of Madonna that have surfaced. These 80s pop starts are aging like milk under the summer sun....

SneakyQuick

Mentor
let’s be honest. She was pretty beat looking even in the 80s. Madonna is annoying but at least back in the day she was hot