Rex Ryan Is A First Rate DWF

Rex Ryan Is A First Rate Caste Whore

If Caste Whore had an official definition listing in an unabridged dictionary,Rex Ryan's picture should be featured right along side Chuck Dickerson's.Dickerson----who always referred to white lineman on either side of the ball as "big,fat bags of pus"---is a topic for another thread.As for Rex,Not only will he 86 Chris Hogan(as I predicted in the Hogan thread),can someone please explain to me what legitimacy there is for the "Quarterback competiton" ??? While he's no Joe Montana,Matt Cassel has started over 70 NFL games and appeared in over 20 others over a 10 year plus career.Idler Arm Taylor and Ebony Jenkum Manuel aren't remotely in the same league as Cassel,yet we have this ludicrous "competiton" going on.I've feared from day one that this was just a way to justify giving Taylor as much playing time as possible in the pre-season to get the DWF fans and sports writers all fired up about the afroletic plays made against vanilla defenses filled with 2nd stringers.My worst fears were confirmed at the post game press conference when Rex practically slobbered all over himself about the "magic" Idler Arm Taylor brought to the game.Instead of "magic",I saw exactly what I expected----one quick read and run---over and over again.Additionally,Taylor's "magic" drives were greatly aided by 30 yards worth of personal foul penalties,and his passing stats were inflated by a dump-off that went for 30 yards due to a defensive miscommunication.Meanwhile Cassel plays an almost perfect game and is hindered by 2 bad penalties against the offense and Robert Woods running backward and sideways to lose a first down,but his performance is couched as mediocre.This coupled with the report this week of Rex exploring possibilities of trading for Geno Smiff really makes me wonder what he's watching when it comes to QB play.UNBELIEVEABLE !!!! This is what happens when a DWF one day becomes a coach.Say what you want about Dick Jauron,who like Fat Rex was a good defensive coach who was in over his head as a head man,but had some admirable qualities.While Dickie J lacked Fat Rex's personality and acting ability,one thing he wasn't was a DWF who later became a coach.Jauron was a highly intelligent man that valued intelligence in his players(the 2007 opening day starting defense had 5 white starters)as well as a tremendous athlete himself that had proven he belonged in the NFL beyond a shadow of a doubt as a player until his career was ended by an injury.

:mad2:

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The whole Ryan clan is nothing but a bunch of overhyped afrolete lovers that manage to stick around because they follow lock step with the NFL agenda. Ryan has no business as a head coach as he ruined the Jets with the Geno Smiff experiment. The NFL is all about recycling crappy coaches that can be counted on to follow the script: fill the line-up with as many black players as possible, talk them up like they were their sons, and especially play them at QB. As long as Ryan does all of that he will have a job somewhere, and success nowhere.

davidholly

Mentor
Buffalo DWFs are deluding themselves into thinking that Rex Ryan is a better coach than Marrone. They're in for a rude awakening. This perfectly demonstrates how delusional the average DWF is. The Jets are their divisional rival, they saw first hand how ****ty Rex Ryan was and yet they've convinced themselves he's a great coach.

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
I remember how angry I was when our clueless idiot of a coach Philbin cut Hogan loose only for him to catch on with a division rival, while keeping around turds like Legadu Naanee at the receiver position. At the time, Hartline was our only dependable receiver and idiot Philbin was all too quick to get rid of him this offseason as well. Someone said Buffalo was Pittsburgh-north when it came to DWFandom but it's probably more like Miami-north when it comes DWF's running the teams.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I remember how angry I was when our clueless idiot of a coach Philbin cut Hogan loose only for him to catch on with a division rival, while keeping around turds like Legadu Naanee at the receiver position. At the time, Hartline was our only dependable receiver and idiot Philbin was all too quick to get rid of him this offseason as well. Someone said Buffalo was Pittsburgh-north when it came to DWFandom but it's probably more like Miami-north when it comes DWF's running the teams.

The Dolphins could have had a nice receiver combo of Brian Hartline and Chris Hogan.

Instead both were released.

The Dolphins spent a 2nd round pick on slowpoke Jarvis Landry to replace speedy deep threat Hartline.

They aren't geniuses.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

PHillisFan

Master
Year in and year out it's the same nonsense with Dwf's. They always buy into the hype. They will hype afleets like crazy, but don't ever bring it up against them because they have short term memory. Buffalo Dwf's are no different. They think they can just plug in any qb in there to hand off the ball and let the run game do everything. What happens when the run game goes nowhere? What then? The only qb on that roster that could possibly win with through the air is Cassel.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I can only recall a handful of “white-friendly” coaching/personnel decision from Rex Ryan…

His treatment of safety Jim Leonhard, a player who Ryan raved about in Baltimore (where Ryan was the defensive coordinator) and brought with him to the Jets. Ryan’s Jets also started two white safeties (Jim Leonhard and Eric Smith) during several spurts in 2009, 2010, and 2011.

Although Ryan did eventually cut RB Danny Woodhead, he was the only NFL coach willing sign Danny out of Chadron State. After Woodhead missed his rookie season in 2008, the Jets could’ve just parted ways with him. Instead, Ryan gave him other chance, showcased him heavily in pre-season games, and gave him some carries in 2009. He then gave Woodhead the greatest gift of his career…by cutting him and allowing him to be signed by NE.

He treated DT, Mike DeVito, pretty well, allowing him to start for several seasons.

His team signed free agent WR, Eric Decker, and allowed him to start the entire 2014 season.

Idler Arm Taylor Mystery Solved

From the most unfortunate late winter day when they signed him, right up to recent days, the word has been out that Fat Rex always coveted Idler Arm Taylor. The story has now been fully told with some rather despicable details. According to a report this morning, Fat Rex the QB crackerjack, was convinced of Taylor's "greatness" by none other than the world renown trio of foremost QB experts, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, and Jim Caldwell !!!! What a great group to take advice from on the subject. We have 2 borderline retarded defensive kings of TNB, and an offensive coach who destroyed the Ravens offense in one season and then was still promoted through his AA hiring as Head Coach by an AA GM. DISGRAZIA !!!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Bills put all their eggs in one basket with the 2 quarterbacks they already had, Tyrod Taylor and EJ Manuel.

They could have traded for Mike Glennon or drafted a prospect such as Sean Mannion or Bryce Petty in the recent draft but they seem convinced of the "greatness" of their two AA quarterbacks.

If both of their AA quarterbacks fail I wonder if their AA GM will be held accountable. Probably not by the media. Blacks are never held accountable for anything, it's part of black privilege.

Last edited:
I'm Making The Unusual Move....

From the most unfortunate late winter day when they signed him, right up to recent days, the word has been out that Fat Rex always coveted Idler Arm Taylor. The story has now been fully told with some rather despicable details. According to a report this morning, Fat Rex the QB crackerjack, was convinced of Taylor's "greatness" by none other than the world renown trio of foremost QB experts, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, and Jim Caldwell !!!! What a great group to take advice from on the subject. We have 2 borderline retarded defensive kings of TNB, and an offensive coach who destroyed the Ravens offense in one season and then was still promoted through his AA hiring as Head Coach by an AA GM. DISGRAZIA !!!

...of replying to my own posting. Fat Rex is now giving most of the credit for his lusting after Idler Arm Taylor to Cam Cameron. As I mentioned in my original posting, Fat Rex initially credited the Ray Lewis/Ed Reed/Jim Caldwell TNB trio of expert QB evaluators for turning him on to the latest apple of every DWF in WNY's eye, but in typical fashion, has now chosen to credit another white coach as the driving force behind his unfortunate epiphany instead. Yeah, OK Rex. Idler Arm Taylor was dismal in Cam Cameron's offense in his 1st two training camps and pre-seasons. The only game Taylor appeared in extensively for the Ravens was in the final week of the 2012 season AFTER Cameron had been dismissed and replaced with Jim Caldwell. Fat Rex is full of s**t. The reason for his lusting after Idler Arm Taylor is simple, he's a Caste Clown motherf***er !!!!

:mmph:

Once again, Fat Rex :lie:

Back in Joe Flacco's early years, Ed Reed and Ray Lewis led a locker room campaign to get him benched in favor of diminutive spread QB Troy Smith.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ens-qb-getting-the-raw-deal-ed-reed-thinks-so

I wonder what other suggestions they have for the front offices of teams around the league.

I've often wondered what role "team leader" TNB played in John Harbaugh's decision to fire Cam Cameron and replace him with Jim Caldwell after 13 games in 2012. Those 2 would've definitely been at the forefront of such an insurrection as they had been complaining about the team's offense for years.

:afro:

davidholly

Mentor
Just as CFers predicted before the season had even started Rex Ryan has been his usual **** self. Even the DWFs who couldn't get off his dick earlier in the season are starting to turn against him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting that Rex Ryan introduced Donald Trump at a rally in Buffalo the other day. Illustrates that many White "conservatives" are huge Caste System supporters. I would guess that most college and pro football coaches are Republicans. The "conservative movement" has been a yoke around the necks of White working and middle class Americans.

Last edited:

PHillisFan

Master
After this year's draft my disdain for Rex Ryan, his staff and FO is at an all time high. I hope for nothing but failure until Pegula fires everyone and starts all over.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Ryan and Whaley seem dedicated to only having black quarterbacks. What a couple of racists.