Reagan's Legacy

Westside

Hall of Famer
My post was was meant as a joke. All unions, and I'm In one, expect the world and all of it's riches for putting in 40 hours a week. Hello, they don't !

Besides, anyone who seeks to be presIdent here, will be scorned and made to be a puppet if he or she utters "I support Isreal as an ally". I'm not Jewish and know how manipultive they can be. That includes Rand Pual the darling here.

Consider this "who ever got a job from a poor person?"" No one, you gotta play with the ones who hold big capital or big business. Capitalism 101.

Consider this " who ever ihttp://www.noypitayo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/manny-pacquiao-11.jpgn f got a job from a poor person" no one!

Westside

Hall of Famer
disregard the bottom of my last post, don't know what happened there?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Also, speaking of unions. The next 4 to 6 months, broke ass states, ie. New Yawk, Illinois, Ca. and others, will be running to the FEDs for bailout money.

If these, Repubs are for real, they'll tell those states "you are on your own, figure it out" which means the gravy train stops. Mostly for the new hires, but I imagine the old timers will feel some of the pain. Oh well. Life is not fair. Should have put some away for a rainy day or made some wise investments instead of being a notorious DWF!!!!