Positive Messages

jphoss

Mentor
A comforting thought popped into my head today that even with the rampant discrimination vs white players in football if you go back to 2016 every super bowl winner’s best offensive player (not counting qb’s) has been white! I didn’t include the weird covid year but even if you do that’s 6/7 years. I believe it just illustrates our superior ability that white players still dominate on the biggest stage in the best teams

SneakyQuick

Mentor
True enough. The glass is def half full on that score. I’d more whites for fair shakes then football and basketball which are the most black dominated sports would probably revert to the mean quite a bit more .

white lightning

Hall of Famer
f5526cde7a61d592.jpg

Flint

Mentor
Interesting dynamic at work. It must be due to the high number of foreign players. If it was all US-Canada players they would make them buckle under with the kind of social pressure you can bring to bear in Biden’s America.

But with so many foreign stars I think a lot of them would be fine with just going back to their own nations leagues. So the NHL has to listen, these guys have a union after all and Russians and Czech’s get to vote.

I still think the woke warriors are going to fight this. It’s all about power and they can’t stand to lose, especially as they hold all the power. I expect mandatory rainbow patches on all jerseys will be ordered soon.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The nhl players have been very civil in their pushback It will be interesting to see what happens if the league comes down and tries to force their hand. Be great to see a guy like ovechkin tell them to fk off.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This is very positive and I hope it passes. I hope this not only passes but starts a trend and spreads to other states. Although unlikely to happen, I'm hoping and praying for the best and for peds to get what they deserve:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Woke is Demonic. To be Awake and realise that we live in a Fake World Matrix of Lies is Amazing. Scary but I would rather know
the truth than live the lies that most people believe. Of course most in America and around the world are still asleep but I've never
seen more people waking up than the last 3 years. If we can avoid the digital id prison planet then humanity might just have a chance.
We need a whole new system and to go back to the the old ways that are tried and true. I've been awake since I was a teenager and
I always liked to think outside of the box. I clashed with many people my whole life but I wouldn't change it for anything. One of my
favorite movies is "The Truman Show". There is so much truth in that movie yet most people still haven't quite woke up. It is happening
though but will there be enough time to stop what is coming. I hope so as if we lose it won't be any kind of life anymore.

Larry Bird was the greatest? In what respect? He didn't even win the most championships in the 80's. Maybe most enjoyable but not the greatest ever.
Last time I checked basketball is a team game. You need 5 plus reserves to win. Larry was the GOAT Iin 2 ways. He was the best all around basketball player ever we and I once saw him in French Lick behind a fence grazing in a pasture. Lol

white lightning

Hall of Famer

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I do think that boycotts can work. (Especially if you don’t limit them to individual brands like just bud light but instead to all anheuser Busch products). It’s possible this slows things down somewhat but probably not sufficient to end it entirely.

It is however, at least a good start.

Things to keep in mind:
1. The American secession from the British empire was accomplished by the elites of the American colonies revolting against the elites of England due to economic injustices being foisted upon them.

2. The southern secession was southern elites fighting to break feee from northern control and the economic injustice it foisted upon them. Sadly it failed, but many young and poor southern men died fighting in a war that wouldn’t have benefited them especially even if they had won.

3. I cannot tell which of our elites would possibly lead a charge back against the cultural corruption being jammed down our throats, as they all seem to benefit quite nicely from the status quo. If you had asked me 5 or 6 years ago I would have said Donald Trump. Now I no longer think that and have no clue who replaces him. All I do know is that wars are waged by elites and fought by poor cannon fodder .

So for the love of your family’s and your descendants the least you can do is push back against this madness by refusing to spend money on these people. It’s not a big sacrifice but it can have some positive impacts at least.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I do think that boycotts can work. (Especially if you don’t limit them to individual brands like just bud light but instead to all anheuser Busch products). It’s possible this slows things down somewhat but probably not sufficient to end it entirely.

It is however, at least a good start.

Things to keep in mind:
1. The American secession from the British empire was accomplished by the elites of the American colonies revolting against the elites of England due to economic injustices being foisted upon them.

2. The southern secession was southern elites fighting to break feee from northern control and the economic injustice it foisted upon them. Sadly it failed, but many young and poor southern men died fighting in a war that wouldn’t have benefited them especially even if they had won.

3. I cannot tell which of our elites would possibly lead a charge back against the cultural corruption being jammed down our throats, as they all seem to benefit quite nicely from the status quo. If you had asked me 5 or 6 years ago I would have said Donald Trump. Now I no longer think that and have no clue who replaces him. All I do know is that wars are waged by elites and fought by poor cannon fodder .

So for the love of your family’s and your descendants the least you can do is push back against this madness by refusing to spend money on these people. It’s not a big sacrifice but it can have some positive impacts at least.

Excellent post SneakyQuick. I always say think LOCAL. That is one of the few things we can make a difference on. Get more involved in your
communities. Get to know as many neighbors as you can. Become more self reliant, Have an emergency energy & fuel back up. Grow a
garden. Work out, eat healthier and stay positive. We will go through some horrible times like America hasn't seen since the Great Depression.
If we get through it happier days lie ahead. We have to stay positive. Fear is the enemy of mankind.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just want to repost this one more time. So much excellent advice from this mans grandfather. When I was very young I worked in a
nursing home for about a year. You can learn so much from the older people. They deserve far more respect than people give them!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This shows the difference between a fallen nation and a strong nation. I've said many times I would love to live in Poland.

62078e449e4c1abd.png

NikoDuke

Mentor
This shows the difference between a fallen nation and a strong nation. I've said many times I would love to live in Poland.

62078e449e4c1abd.png
I think you may be romanticizing Poland, same goes for those us who look similarly at Hungary. The truth is that yes, Poland hasn't fallen as much a Germany but, that's because the Globalists haven't had Poland in their crosshairs like they've had Germany.

This is changing. And Poland is feeling the effects of that new attention. Alphabet Pride, immigration, Feminism, abortion are creeping at the fringes..Hopefully Poland doesn't succumb similarly to how Ireland has.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think you may be romanticizing Poland, same goes for those us who look similarly at Hungary. The truth is that yes, Poland hasn't fallen as much a Germany but, that's because the Globalists haven't had Poland in their crosshairs like they've had Germany.

This is changing. And Poland is feeling the effects of that new attention. Alphabet Pride, immigration, Feminism, abortion are creeping at the fringes..Hopefully Poland doesn't succumb similarly to how Ireland has.

If we can't have any countries in Europe to stand up to this then we are doomed as the European People. The problem is that the
leaders of every party fall in love with money and power. They sell their people out for the sake of riches. It's disgusting. It might
come down to the people having to revolt again like in the past. We need everyday citizens to run things. Of course that' easier
said than done. I know the globalists will not stop. It's up to the people to find a way to get rid of these corrupt leaders all around
the world. They are supposed to serve the people but they forgot that decades ago. I'm just disgusted by the destruction of our
culture which goes back 1000's of years.