polynesian players

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt.  How are you F3DOR?

Unfortunately, I was thinking the same thing. Look at the first post in this thread"¦F3dor used to also accidentally refer "caste football"Â￾ as merely "football."Â￾

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt. How are you F3DOR?

Unfortunately, I was thinking the same thing. Look at the first post in this thread"¦F3dor used to also accidentally refer "caste football"Â￾ as merely "football."Â￾

Same MO!

white wr

it was a mistype and is this how yall treat everybody when u hear something u don't agree with grow up man seriously

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
white wr said:
it was a mistype and is this how yall treat everybody when u hear something u don't agree with grow up man seriously

Yes, it is how I "treat"Â￾ rookies"¦especially ones who create threads which chastise Caste Football members for "downgrading Polynesians."Â￾ Also, suggesting that "Polynesians are white"Â￾ is such a ludicrous declaration that it's difficult to take your posts seriously.

If you decide to create new threads in the future, please double-check your posts for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Perhaps you could type them in MS Word, then cut and paste them when posting?

Your last post, for instance, was a single run-on sentence that would make a third grader blush. But no, I'm the one who was sagely instructed to "grow up."Â￾
Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white wr said:
Ok i didnt know this was a writing essay, but roger that.

Welcome back, F3dor!! We missed you! Please change the way you troll here. It's getting very old and we already know your MO! I would love you to continue to educate us on how Polynesians are very similar to whites and Asians as well!

white wr

whiteathlete33 said:
white wr said:
Ok i didnt know this was a writing essay, but roger that.

Welcome back, F3dor!! We missed you! Please change the way you troll here. It's getting very old and we already know your MO! I would love you to continue to educate us on how Polynesians are very similar to whites and Asians as well!
We already know your MO?

snow

Mentor
Polynesians really don't get caste treatment. Troy Polamalu is a the highly regarded safety in the NFL, yet there are tons of white guys who are just as good and can hit just as hard as him, except they either don't get playing time in college, or don't get drafted. If they do get drafted they are usually a back up, like Tom Z out of Notre Dame. Some of the current white safeties in the league are more suited to play corner, like Eric Weddle, but still do a fine job playing out of position, yet fans scream for their head on any little mistake. I don't see that with Polamalu, I hear "oh he missed that tackle or was out of position because he was going for the big hit." There have been quite a few linebackers drafted recently, I think an OLB drafted last year who is mediocre, a position whites don't get to see often, yet he is expected to start on the outside for the Dolphins this year. There also have been a few Polynesian DT's drafted like the guy from USC, who went in the 2nd round, despite looking like he had chicken legs at the combine.

Here is a list of polynesian players in the NFL that will be on rosters in 2010. Its not all, the original author says "some of the notable Polynesian players": </span>Taitusi
Lutui, </span>
Reagan Mauia, </span>Haloti Ngata, Kelly Talavou, Kawika Mitchell, Al Afalava, Johan Asiata, Kahlil Bell, Olin Kreutz, Brandon Manumaleuna, Will Ta'ufo'ou, Pisa Tinoisamoa, Matt Toeaina, Jonathan Fanene, Rey Maualuga, Domata Peko, Fui Vakapuna, Kaluka Maiava, David Veikune, Junior Siavi'i, Jordon Dizon, Dominic Raiola, Fili Moala, Vince Manuwai , Cameron Stephenson, Ikaika Alama-Francis, Ray Feinga, Kory Sperry, Paul Soliai, NaufahuTahi, Marcus Mailei, Wayne Hunter, Sione Po'uha, Ropati Pitoitua, Louis Murphy, Samson Satele, Fenuki Tupou, Chris Kemoeatu, <st1:place w:st="on">Troy</st1:place> Polamalu, Frank Summers, Malcolm Floyd, Isa'ako Sopoaga, Lofa Tatupu, CJ Ah You, Roy Miller, Kevin Mawae, Pago Togafau, Paul Fanaika, Ma'ake Kemoeatu, Mike Sellers, Harvey Unga, Mike Iupati, Tyson Alualu, Koa Misi, Daniel Te'o, Shawn Lauvao, Tony Moeaki, Michael Hoomanawanu, Malo Lava

Thats right, 2 polys drafted in the first round, a DE and a OL. Only one
white player was drafted in the first, Bulaga, in the later part of the
round. Alualu was a top ten pick! And I don't remember him being
anything special.

Im not going to go through the list and see how many are starters, and
how many are full blooded polynesian, but that is quite a bit for such a
small population. I see a wide receiver in there, a couple of runningbacks, plenty
of defensive linemen and linebackers, some safeties and some tight ends. If any of these
guys were special they would be hyped up just as much as Polamalu and Ngata. My
guess is most are just average, if that. Its an obvious attempt to
displace white players in the league. A report shows that a Samoan boy
is 40 times more likely to make it to the NFL than any other race. So no I do not support polys and they definitely are not white.

If you want to talk about polynesian players there are plenty of sites and message boards that exist for that, and they don't receive the scrutiny that this site does.
<div>
</div>

Edited by: snow

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Very good post snow!!! Point made. Poly's are just another exotic non-white "pet" that white people in power like to parade around with and show off. Blacks are not enough "diversity" so other unusual breeds have to be brought in.

Memo to NFL and other white elite's: we are sick of this trend and it WILL come home to haunt you.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Jordan Dizon is some kind of mix, but I read that Dizon can be a filipino surname.

As for being on the 54-man roster, several of those Polys probably won't be, but your points are spot on.