ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Good one JC!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, it was a very educational time for her all the way around!
smiley36.gif

cslewis1

Guru
Don Wassall said:
Just imagine if the Colts were almost all white (resembling say the 1972 Dolphins), and were playing nearly all black Jacksonville in a big game.  Now that would be compelling, must-watch football played at a very high level.  Even black defenders would be going all-out trying to tackle white runners and receivers. 

Football is mostly segregated by race anyway and is powered by unacknowledged racial dynamics; make it explicitly racial and it would be the ultimate sporting spectacle, and incredibly lucrative for the team owners and TV networks.  (Addendum: Yes, I realize it's just a dream given the agenda of this country's owners.  But who knows how things will turn out if/when the Glorious Imperial Multicultural American Empire collapses.)

Man, that is no joke. Trust me, I could care less about SEC football, but I've made an effort to watch every LSU or Florida game that comes on because of Hester and Tebow. IT's fun to see those guys.

Hey NFL Marketing dept. If you had ANY FREAKIN' BRAINS, you'd be hiring the baddest white RB and giving him the ball 20 times a game. You're ratings, and following would be astronomical. Trust me. I literally could care less about the Redskins anymore. And I used to park my butt in front of the TV for hours to watch the pregame and postgame, never mind the actual game. Now, I just don't care. The same goes for the rest of the NFL, except the Patriots. You get a couple solid white guys to run the ball though, and man, I'm back with you.

I've never understood why it's okay for the Arizona Dbacks or the Dallas Mavericks to actively recruit Mexican players to appeal to their populace but for NOONE to recruit a white at all, ever. Stupid.

Stonewall

Guru
Good references to the Redskins and Dolphins. As a kid growing up inMaryland during the1980s, I saw firsthand how much the Redskins changed. I mean, compare the '82 Skins to the '87 Skins (both teams Super Bowl champions). In just 5 years, Washington went from a team with a featured white running back, two starting white safeties, and a predominantly white overall starting lineup to a team with a black quarterback that started whites in caste system positions only. All this in just 5 years.

The caste system was revealed to me in the late '80s as a 12 year old kid in regards to how white cornerback Brian Davis (Univ. of Nebraska) was treated by the media and Redskins management. He was inserted into the starting lineup to open the 1988 season, opposite Darryl Green, and removed after like 4 or 5 games. He didn't get a chance. Honestly, think about the situation he was thrust into: A 2nd year player for the defending Super Bowl champs starting across from a premier CB in Green, so you know Davis is going to be thrown at. You got to give a player like that some time to develop. In the end, Davis was relegated to playing in nickel situations for the Skins and I believe finished his career in Seattle in 1994. In his first game with Seattle, he picked off a pass and returned it like 50 yards for a TD. Now that's a white corner!!

devans

Mentor
I started watching football in the late eighties early nineties and remember the shock I got when watching a game and I saw a white cornerback on the field. I never saw him again but it was such an unusual occurance that I remember his name. Brian Davis. I though I saw him in a Vikings uniform - but it might have been Seattle. He played OK in that game as I remember it. He must have been the last (along with Scott Case) before Sehorn burst on to the scene

Stonewall

Guru
It's kind of funny because Brian Davis had an interception in the 2nd half of the Redskins Super Bowl victory over Denver and if you watch the Super Bowl highlight video (those half hour programs ESPN always shows), Davis is referred to by the wrong name!!! I think they call him Tony Davis, probably getting him mixed up with the other white DB that day, Denver's Tony Lilly.

cslewis1 said:
Hey NFL Marketing dept. If you had ANY FREAKIN' BRAINS, you'd be hiring the baddest white RB and giving him the ball 20 times a game. You're ratings, and following would be astronomical. Trust me.

Bro, thats the LAST thing the powers-the-be want to do. Even if doing so would boost ratings up to Saturn (which it would), it would also empower many many many White youth to follow in that players footsteps. Which is EXACTLY what the-powers-that-be DON'T want to happen. The NFL caste lords have things set up right now just the way they want them. White kids, as a whole, are admiring and emulating black affaletes and the league knows this. Therefore, why throw a monkey wrench into the mix?

I'm actully starting to believe that they'd rather sacrifice millions upon millions of dollars just to prevent White Christian males from excelling at that position. At least it just looks that way. Wouldn't you guys agree?