Oregon shooting

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
You'd think even the comatose idiot Whites would see even that "snow job" (pun intended), but I guess they are on so many Rx meds nowadays there is no hope...

Didn't he identify himself as Black in his diatribes and stuff or did I hear wrong on that?

davidholly

Mentor

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
CNN didn't do this. Even they aren't that stupid. Some blog reported they did and the brain trust at InfoWars went with it.

Thanks for calling me out on my error. I have been reading more about the killer and it sounds like he was on pharmaceutical drugs - that is the true link between all of these mass shootings - they were all psychopaths. It's completely glazed over as they continue to blame guns.

davidholly

Mentor
Thanks for calling me out on my error. I have been reading more about the killer and it sounds like he was on pharmaceutical drugs - that is the true link between all of these mass shootings - they were all psychopaths. It's completely glazed over as they continue to blame guns.

It's like those stupid ads that act like all men are potential rapists when in reality most rapists are inherently unreasonable sociopaths.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
His mother was a gun enthusiast, she owned the guns he used. Here are his parents:

oregonshooterparents.png

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
CNN didn't do this. Even they aren't that stupid. Some blog reported they did and the brain trust at InfoWars went with it.
Multiple sources report that CNN indeed did whiten his photos. And they are not so stupid, they know they don't need to worry because there will be Jewish Supremacists posting on various websites denying it, covering it up.

And CNN did not show any photo of his Negro mother, they did show a woman's WHITE hands posting about Mercer, to con people into thinking his parents were both white.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...ercer-oregon-shooting-20151002-htmlstory.html

Mercer commented on the disgruntled ex-employee who shot a television news reporter and cameraman in Virginia on-air.

“I have noticed that so many people like him are all alone and unknown, yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows who they are.… His face splashed across every screen, his name across the lips of every person on the planet, all in the course of one day. Seems the more people you kill, the more your're in the limelight.â€￾

He urged people to watch the “footage of him shooting those people.â€￾ saying, "It's a short video but good nonetheless