icsept

Master

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hard to know what's REAL these days!

Heretic

Master
Hard to know what's REAL these days!
I believe it depends on the reaction of the establishment to the event. If the mainstream media and politicians pounce on it and run with it for days or weeks on end with some type of uniform message that promotes "the need for gun control" or "White privilege", "White racism", or "Hate symbol" then it's most likely a staged or manufactured event in some way for a certain political or otherwise desired outcome, even cover for a political assassination. The devil is in the details that the mainstream media won't discuss or investigate. A red flag is when the supposed perpetrator dies at the end of the event and the media immediately announces that it was a "lone wolf" or "lone assassin", because dead men tell no tales, and the real motivation for it will never be known. I think they kept Dylan Roof alive to showcase a living example of a "White devil" that they so desperately need and to play that out up until his actual execution.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Chris Harper Mercer identified as black and hated white people.

The media is lightening his photos now.

300x300.jpg
here-is-teabagger-chris-harper-mercers-myspace-25034.jpg

chris-harper-mercer.jpg

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chris Harper Mercer identified as black and hated white people.

The media is lightening his photos now.

300x300.jpg
here-is-teabagger-chris-harper-mercers-myspace-25034.jpg

chris-harper-mercer.jpg

The media are going to take this information and run with it...oh wait no they aren't. It doesn't fit there bogus narrative to spur on the war against white people.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Just the Republicans luck, they finally get a black guy to admit to being a republican and he ends up a serial killer (and dead).

Heretic

Master
The media are going to take this information and run with it...oh wait no they aren't. It doesn't fit there bogus narrative to spur on the war against white people.
I think their biggest push right now is for gun control, no matter what, no matter whom. That's what the mainstream media and leftist politicians are really pushing. If he's White they'll play that up, if he's not, they won't. Just par-for-the-course for the mainstream media. A leopard can't change its spots. We have to ask why are they so adamant about it.

What's the point of the last/bottom picture that Carcharias posted? How many people take "selfies" (or was it "selfie"?) or portraits like that in the kitchen? Again, what's the point? Arms stiff at his sides looking somewhat glum with sleeping clothes on. Who's he trying to impress? Or is this just a convenient "pose" for when this event was over with?

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

The Imposter in Chief (who I intentionally have not heard utter more than 200-250 words out of his mouth since he came onto the scene...the OFF/MUTE button used rapidly or literally covering my ears and singing) was reported to be straight away calling for stricter gun control, i.e. taking them away. That's always their default answer. And since the assailant wasn't White per se, the "incident" (not a CRIME mind you) had to be blamed on "mental illness". The ol' "I cuutn't nevah put a brutha away!" attitude.

Even Drudge has rolled the story into the second column for pete's sake. This story of a shooter who identified himself as Black and hated Christians and killed them for being so, doesn't fit the Leftists narrative, except that he was a "Republican".

Maybe the MSM dirtbags will say Right-Wing 2nd Amendment ideals drove him to do it. Oh wait, not maybe, certainly!!! Gag...

I can bet many jews are thrilled that he knocked off several Christians, probably amongst themselves thinking good riddance.

The blatant hate whether openly or covertly coming from the Left and the anti-Christ/Christian mindset by these uncircumcised in heart Cultural Marxists and Totalitarians is unmatched.

The end times are here and seemingly signs increasing affirming that. Are you guys ready for the persecution, even those of you who are not Christians? Just for being straight White American males you are the bullseye to the true haters. My advice is be ready or get ready.

Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except by me" (John 14:6).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just waiting for the media to classify him as a white African-American like they did with Zimmerman and the white-Latino label.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Just waiting for the media to classify him as a white African-American like they did with Zimmerman and the white-Latino label.
ROFLMAO.....:biggrin: He looks like Robert Smith if he went on the diet of the Survivor contestants......:wink:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Where did you find this Hawkeye? One story I read tried to say he was fascinated with the Irish army and bought Nazi memorabilia.

Can t speak for Hawkeye but it's all over Twitter that he was a black lives matter sympathizer.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
On his facebook he had the black lifes matter thing. He also sympathised with the Virginia reporter who shot the woman and her camera-man. I think a lot of what's being reported about him is from his myspace page, but I doubt any of that stuff is recent. I didn't even know myspace was still around.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
He had IRA stuff, but he targeted christians which would be in contrast of the IRA's beliefs.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
http://www.infowars.com/cnn-turns-mixed-race-oregon-shooter-into-a-white-man/

Only took a couple days to turn the mixed breed (all of which identify as black) as a white man. Take a look at the photoshop job they did on him for CNN. No agenda at all.

"Commie Nonsense Network" is a judeo-Bolshevik propaganda outlet from the word "go". That mongrel was as "White Supremacist" as I am a Bejing chinaman!

The entire (globalist controlled) "Jews-media" is just another avenue of propagation of their cultmarx agenda. Too bad the 'Amerikan sheeple' are too zombified & filled up on 'bread & circuses'.