Only the strong survive in sports

GBlanda

Deal with it racist!
I'm a Jew and I'm stronger and faster than YOU. You're time has gone away just like the Romans.

snow

Mentor
What kind of childish statement is that? "im a jew and faster than you". How old are you, 12?

Anak

Mentor
Your super intelligent words have driven a stake through my vile racist heart, I'm erupting in flames! No, no! Curse you!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
GBlanda said:
Deal with it racist!
I'm a Jew and I'm stronger and faster than YOU. You're time has gone away just like the Romans.

A Rachel Maddow fan with an IQ of at least 65 makes his intimidating presence known.

Menelik

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
GBlanda said:
Deal with it racist!

A Rachel Maddow fan with an IQ of at least 65 makes his intimidating presence known.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
Don Wassall said:
GBlanda said:
Deal with it racist!
<div>I'm a Jew and I'm stronger and faster than YOU. You're time has gone away just like the Romans.</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>A Rachel Maddow fan with an IQ of at least 65 makes his intimidating presence known. </div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
</div>

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

What a pathetic "attack" Madcow's lone fan brings to the site.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It's always baffling when racist people identify themselves racially or ethnically (in this case, a "JEW") and then proceed to call others racist.

It's sort of like they're saying, "my brand of overt racism is acceptable, but your [wrongly perceived, by me] racism is distasteful."

Then again this is hardly surprising considering the source.

For, after all, it was terrible of those nasty Nazis to outlaw marriage between Jews and Gentiles.

Thank goodness modern day Israel has done away with such a primeval dictum.

backrow

Hall of Famer
that's one of the few (if any) instances when i've seen the opposite of a common mistake - your instead of you're. retard

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
These trolls sink lower and lower. We need to show some sympathy to these losers. Let me guess how this clowns life works, no girlfriend, 40 years old, living in mommies basement, and unemployed.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
GBlanda said:
Deal with it racist!
<div>I'm a Jew and I'm stronger and faster than YOU.  You're time has gone away just like the Romans.</div>

"You're?"Â￾ That incredibly simple contraction actually means "you are."Â￾

Here's a pertinent example of proper usage"¦

"You're an intolerant, xenophobic bully."Â￾

But what would I know about grammar? My time "has gone away just like the Romans."Â￾

PhillyBirds

Mentor
chris371 said:
I dont think these guys merit a reply.

Couldn't agree more. I don't think we need to defend our point against troglodytes like this. Simply a waste of our valuable time.Edited by: PhillyBirds

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
In individual sports like boxing, tennis, MMA and wrestling it is the strong that survive and that is why whites dominate those sports.

In team sports those who survive are not the strongest but the blackest as coaches and scouts usually believe that blacks are superior athletes.

That is why white high school football teams across the country defeat black teams yet the black losers will have 8-9 players with scholarship offers and the white winnners will have 1-2 players with offers.

Bear Backer

Mentor
PhillyBirds said:
chris371 said:
I dont think these guys merit a reply.

Couldn't agree more. I don't think we need to defend our point against troglodytes like this. Simply a waste of our valuable time.

Yeah, but sometimes it is good to let them expose themselves and hammer them. No, not that kind of expose to the original poster...you old pervert.

This guy writes like he is coming straight out of Tel Aviv. His command of the English language is more than suspect. So why would a self professed Jew who is probably foreign, give two hoots about caste football and the caste system in the NFL? Oh wait, did he just mention the Roman Empire? Oh now I see where this is going. This is just the kind of pure, mindless racial hate that the like of Abe Foxman and the ADL always accuse Gentiles of having for the Jews. We're still the Roman Empire who destroyed the temple in the mind of this extremist Jew.

Paleocon

Guru
I suspect the troll was hoping to provoke a bunch of responses filled with slurs and threats of violence so he/she/it could confirm that the site was a "hate-site." After the Maddow nonsense I wouldn't be surprised to see a few people trolling for that sort of thing.