North Korea

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22021832

The US has announced it is moving an advanced missile defence system to the Pacific island of Guam as North Korea steps up its warlike rhetoric.

The latest statement from Pyongyang "formally informs" the Pentagon it has "ratified" a possible nuclear strike.

North Korea has threatened to target the US and South Korea in recent weeks.

Its latest statement came amid warnings from US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel that North Korea is a "real and clear danger" to the US and its allies.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22021832

The US has announced it is moving an advanced missile defence system to the Pacific island of Guam as North Korea steps up its warlike rhetoric.

The latest statement from Pyongyang "formally informs" the Pentagon it has "ratified" a possible nuclear strike.

North Korea has threatened to target the US and South Korea in recent weeks.

Its latest statement came amid warnings from US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel that North Korea is a "real and clear danger" to the US and its allies.

This could get real stupid, real quick. It should be terrifying everyone but no one cares about the important stuff. However if San Fran got nuked I'm sure it would get peoples attention because that would be a hate crime against gays.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think China is pulling the strings on North Korea. China has probably promised them complete backing in the case of a war and Russia will probably join in on their side. I know it seems crazy but China has had their cross hairs targeted on us for awhile now.

Kaptain

Master
And yet North Korea, China, and Russia haven't attacked anybody or gotten themselves involved in paid for "revolutions." I guess it frustrates the world globalists that they can't control every single nation on Earth.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Looks to me to be another distraction from the progressing global economic meltdown. Not one aspect of this makes any sense.

davidholly

Mentor
If both USA and China remained completely neutral in a war between the two Koreas it'd be a goddamn massacre. North Korea's entire arsenal is antiquated soviet technology. It'd be like the highway of death all over again. The only uncertainty is nukes but I highly doubt North Korea has the means to deliver whatever nukes they may have.

davidholly

Mentor

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I have yet to hear Obama address this threat with North Korea. What a joke and weak man we have in that once prestigious office leading this once great country.

I am not trying to make a rah rah fist pump post about American patriotism or banging the war drums but I just find it really disconcerting that a country is threatening nuclear war and not a peep has been uttered from the "President". He has not addressed it at all. This is probably the biggest nuclear threat since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

The media has yet to make this point either because they are all leftist liberal schills in bed with the administration. None of the sheeple in this country seem to care though - they elected their fraudulent president to lead us further down the path of destruction. This is Amerika 2.0

davidholly

Mentor
Obama doesn't want to talk about our relationship with NK because then he might let it slip that we've been feeding their broken country for 2 decades.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I wasn't sure what thread to post this story...

I’m sure you all saw the horrific-looking plane crash of that “Asiana Airlines” Boeing that occurred earlier in July. Somehow, only two people were killed, two young Asian girls…

abc_sf_plane_crash_lt_13070_16x9_608.jpg

CAPTION: Asian Driving Paucities Re-Surface

Recently, a racial “controversy” arose after it was discovered that a San Francisco NewzJewz station (“KTVU”) fell victim to an extremely humorous on-air prank perpetrated while they were running an omnipresent doom-and-gloom story about the incident. The news station’s producer, Roland De Wolk, was just fired by the station after it was revealed the he was individual responsible for hilariously “altering” the names of the four Asian pilots captaining the plane when it crashed…

tv-station-makes-excruciating-error-reads-4-wrong-names-of-asiana-crash-pilots-including-sum-ting-wong-and-ho-lee-fuk.jpg

CAPTION: Funny Korean Name Modifications Detail Plane Crash

Here is the video of the newswoman reading the story as if the names were actually real…

[video=youtube;AmclgO6w0C0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmclgO6w0C0[/video]

Even the most PC, multiculty-versed, diversity-wallowing Marxist Maggot would probably find this prank amusing. My personal favorite was “Ho Lee Fuk,” haha.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I thought it was one of the best pranks in years. From every new story I could see about the prank, there was little/none "outrage" from the Asian community about it. Just the whites and/or Jews falling all over themselves apologizing and prostrating themselves before an assumed-to-be-offended minority. That and all the heads that rolled as a result.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
US, South Korea respond to North with 'training event' barrage of missiles

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...rth-with-training-event-barrage-missiles.html

The militaries of the U.S. and South Korea fired missiles into the territorial waters off South Korea’s east coast early Saturday, apparently in response to North Korea’s launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile a short time earlier.

What the U.S. Army described as a “combined training event” also followed North Korea’s claim that its weapons were now capable of reaching the U.S. mainland, as Fox News reported.

According to Stars and Stripes, the U.S. military usually refrains from disclosing details about its exercises, but a statement by the Eighth Army linked Saturday’s drill directly with North Korea’s ICBM launch. (The Eighth Army is the U.S. force based in South Korea.)

The North Korean missile was launched around midnight Saturday local time in the country’s northwest, landing in the Sea of Japan about 620 miles east of the launch site, the Stars and Stripes report said, citing a Pentagon statement.

The Eighth Army claimed the exercise involved the use of a surface-to-surface Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS) and South Korea’s Huynmoo Missile II.

“The ATACMS can be rapidly deployed and engaged and provides deep-strike precision capability, enabling the [U.S. and South Korea] to engage a full array of time-critical targets under all weather conditions,” the Pentagon statement said.

sprintstar

Master
if NK is launching missiles likes it says then he(little napoleon) is freakin crazier than a muslim terrorist on crack. He is endangering millions of lives with his compensation for his smallness. But then again knowing how military's and politicians work worldwide who knows if the reports are even true or exaggerated.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
if NK is launching missiles likes it says then he(little napoleon) is freakin crazier than a muslim terrorist on crack. He is endangering millions of lives with his compensation for his smallness. But then again knowing how military's and politicians work worldwide who knows if the reports are even true or exaggerated.

That sawed off, corpulent zipperhead couldn't blacken Emperor Bonaparte's boots....on the fat Pygmy's best day...& Napoleon's worst.