NON-Whites in White Roles

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the latest movie version of the sci-fi classic novel Dune couldn’t resist inserting pointless, i mean social justice, darker-than-the-book characters for many of its roles. for starters, the Fremen (which were based on Arabs) are nearly all dark brown or sub-Saharan black. next, the soul mate for hero Paul Atreides is the admittedly attractive mulatta Zendaya. finally, perhaps the most egregiously ridiculous character swap is that of Dr. Liet Keynes, who (thanks to the magic of talmudvision) transforms from a White male planetologist into a black female mystic.

yay diversity?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Muh Diversity. I noticed Amazon Diversified A Wrinkle in Time. All White cast in the book, of course they had to switch that up. Yay progress and diversity!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The new Beauty and The Beast cast. Full of room brightening smiles.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The new Beauty and The Beast cast. Full of room brightening smiles.

Awful. Most of these diversity actors are literal nobodies.

My family watched the Little Mermaid live thing the other night because my young daughter is obsessed with all things Disney princesses. I had no idea the cast before watching but I knew it was going to be diverse. And boy was it, but this Beauty and the Beast seems far worse. When the crab and racially ambiguous sea-witch are cast as blacks it’s hard to get angry. Now we have Belle played by a nappy headed nobody and the handsome alpha Gaston played by a literal “eyes and teeth”. Who wants to see this?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
No one absolute trash! The bimbo who plays Belle is known by the name H. E. R. gimme a fuggin break!

Flint

Mentor
No one absolute trash! The bimbo who plays Belle is known by the name H. E. R. gimme a fuggin break!
Hey at least she's an actual woman. (I think). Boys can be princesses too!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Apparently Netflix has just produced a new version of the musical Matilda (based on the classic Roald Dahl children’s book).

My wife said one of the central characters -Miss honey - is now played by a black British actress in it. Miss honey was formerly blond.

I watched snippets of the show while my youngest daughter was watching it and I pointed out the absurdity of miss honey becoming Miss chocolate.

In addition there were some black circus acrobats in it that were formerly white but are now blackcrobats (new term I coined while looking on).

I still have Netflix because there is some watchable content in it but I suspect in less than two years I’ll be done with it and I’ve had it since the very outset.

I sold the stock a couple years back though because frankly without “the office” I didn’t see them doing well at all. Looks like I was partially correct on that call.

jphoss

Mentor
“Replacism” is a great term we all need to start casually mentioning in conversations with whites. Nearly all western whites have been programmed to accept only white people can be racist so they will reflectively turn their brain off if **** like that is called “racist” but “replacism” is a more non-threatening way to plant the seed that our homeland and culture are being replaced.

NikoDuke

Guru
Agreed. We should utilize replacism more amongst the masses. And nurture a conversation if this is happening purposefully or as an over correction.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Speaking of replacing normal white heterosexuals…. Did anyone happen to see abcs coverage of the ball drop in New York? They played a bad cover of imagine (a cringeworthy choice if Ever there was one) just before the ball dropped than they showed mostly homosexual kisses Was appalled and turned it off. Amazing nj

NikoDuke

Guru
Speaking of replacing normal white heterosexuals…. Did anyone happen to see abcs coverage of the ball drop in New York? They played a bad cover of imagine (a cringeworthy choice if Ever there was one) just before the ball dropped than they showed mostly homosexual kisses Was appalled and turned it off. Amazing nj
I would speculate that the ratings were quite low. I think more and more these shows are catering to a minority of the population.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I agree. But what is the target base they are actually catering to?

I genuinely think it’s just another attempt to try to normalize degeneracy, as a form of popular control.

Math1990

Guru
Did you see what they did in the new Scooby-Doo series? Velma, they took and put 3 characters as non-white (shaggy,velma and Daphne).

But do you know which is the worst?, The way they are treating Fred (The only one that remained white) in this new serie, they are humiliating him in every way, they (velma) have already called him a small dick, they (velma) humiliated him in public several times , They made him look like Hitler, and he was arrested and wrongfully accused of murder., I've never seen an iconic character be so humiliated and ridiculed like this, There's a scene where Velma says that she was the one who made the best mystery team ever and not Fred with that whoring van (referring to previous series, Where Fred was the leader of the Group, and in this new series Velma is the leader of the Group, Honestly, I don't even know if it can be called a group the way Velma treats Fred, and it's impossible to imagine that this Velma and the old one are the same character), It's blatant anti-white racism, The way they try to destroy fred's image (And we all know why) and they don't even try to hide.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Did you see what they did in the new Scooby-Doo series? Velma, they took and put 3 characters as non-white (shaggy,velma and Daphne).

But do you know which is the worst?, The way they are treating Fred (The only one that remained white) in this new serie, they are humiliating him in every way, they (velma) have already called him a small dick, they (velma) humiliated him in public several times , They made him look like Hitler, and he was arrested and wrongfully accused of murder., I've never seen an iconic character be so humiliated and ridiculed like this, There's a scene where Velma says that she was the one who made the best mystery team ever and not Fred with that whoring van (referring to previous series, Where Fred was the leader of the Group, and in this new series Velma is the leader of the Group, Honestly, I don't even know if it can be called a group the way Velma treats Fred, and it's impossible to imagine that this Velma and the old one are the same character), It's blatant anti-white racism, The way they try to destroy fred's image (And we all know why) and they don't even try to hide.
The only thing to do with garbage like this is point out how wrong it is and not allow it in the house. It’s far from easy. I just suffered through an hour of a new series on Hulu. It sucked but I only chose that because I didn’t also want to pay for showtime. It’s brutal finding anything made in the last five years that won’t trip your gag reflex

Math1990

Guru
The only thing to do with garbage like this is point out how wrong it is and not allow it in the house. It’s far from easy. I just suffered through an hour of a new series on Hulu. It sucked but I only chose that because I didn’t also want to pay for showtime. It’s brutal finding anything made in the last five years that won’t trip your gag reflex
yes, but I think what they are doing with Scooby doo is cowardly, why do they take advantage of the fact that the creator died to destroy iconic characters,I doubt if the creator of Scooby-Doo was alive they would be treating Fred this way,

Fred is the type of character that these woke people hate the most, He's white, blond, rich, he has a good physique, he could fit in the role of most popular guy in school that is a football player in American School movies from the 70's, 80's, And what else they hate is that he was always portrayed in a positive light, not being a bully or an idiot, he was the leader of the group, and a person with a good personality, and how they hate it, now that they have the possibility to do whatever they want with Scooby-Doo they want to destroy the image of the character.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
You are absolutely correct. It’s also worth noting that they can’t even come up with something novel that rises to the level of a sAturday morning cartoon from 40-50 years ago.

They have no positive creative impulse. The best they can do is to try to mock the world as it should be. It isn’t like the original scooby doo was high art but it was novel enough.

It’s all so pathetic

Math1990

Guru
You are absolutely correct. It’s also worth noting that they can’t even come up with something novel that rises to the level of a sAturday morning cartoon from 40-50 years ago.

They have no positive creative impulse. The best they can do is to try to mock the world as it should be. It isn’t like the original scooby doo was high art but it was novel enough.

It’s all so pathetic
the only good thing was that the public hated it, on YouTube the trailer had more than 300 thousand dislikes, on IMDb and rottentomatoes movie sites where the public can rate the movies, series, on IMDb The cartoon has a score of 1.4 of 10 with more than 13,000 People reviews and one of the series with the lowest ratings of all, especially among famous series, on rottentomatoes the series has an approval rating of 7% With 4600 user reviews

But that doesn't matter, why they have such religious fanaticism with this wokism, that it doesn't matter to spoil an emblematic series, destroy an iconic character, or the quality of the product.

The only thing that matters is getting the wokist message across, and getting as much views as possible To spread their nefarious ideals even if The people see the series negatively (The series premiered on HBO and had the highest number of viewers for a cartoon, but as we can see, most people that view The series hated it., And we're talking about a Cartoon for teenagers, the wokism and anti-white racism was so great that even teenagers who nowadays are used to these woke ideas, couldn't stand the series).

The only way to stop these people is to get them out of the entertainment industry, unfortunately that seems a long way off.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Well they keep turning out trash like that and I eventually catches up. Ironically one of the reasons I like Amazon prime as a service is because it costs me nothing extra, I get to ignore their idiotic programs and chose older better stuff, and it keeps me from supporting some other services like showtime etc.