Nick Bosa, DE

dwid

Hall of Famer
Nice. Fun fact that I looked up today, Bosa has the same 10 yard split and 3 cone drill times as Nick Chubb, and a faster 20 yard shuttle , while weighing 40 pounds heavier. If that's not explosive then I don't know what is.

chris371

Mentor
Nice. Fun fact that I looked up today, Bosa has the same 10 yard split and 3 cone drill times as Nick Chubb, and a faster 20 yard shuttle , while weighing 40 pounds heavier. If that's not explosive then I don't know what is.

That is quite amazing..... thanks

Shadowlight

Master

All the drills mentioned above pertain to defensive ends. Not the 40 yard dash which is what that fraud Todd McShay keeps peddling. The 40 yard dash for defensive ends is irrelevant and that is easily brought out into the light when you see the incredible production of a player like Nick Bosa. McShay has mentioned the Bosa brothers 40 yard dash times trying to make a point about their so called lack of athleticism clearly missing the point that they have top of the tier athleticism for their position.

McShay went out of his way to say Ohio State DE Chase Young is a superior athlete to the Bosa brothers which amounts to slander not to mention wrong analysis. And I am high on Young but from what I witnessed in his past two games he is not as good as either Bosa brother. No way.

A McShay defense would give up 90 points a day. A clueless caste clown.

dwid

Hall of Famer
All the drills mentioned above pertain to defensive ends. Not the 40 yard dash which is what that fraud Todd McShay keeps peddling. The 40 yard dash for defensive ends is irrelevant and that is easily brought out into the light when you see the production of a player like Nick Bosa. McShay has mentioned the Bosa brothers 40 yard dash times trying to make a point about their so called lack of athleticism clearly missing the point that they have top of the tier athleticism for their position.

McShay went out of his way to say Ohio State DE Chase Young is a superior athlete to the Bosa brothers which amounts to slander not to mention wrong analysis. And I am high on Young but from what I witnessed in his past two games he is not as good as either Bosa brother. No way.

A McShay defense would give up 90 points a day. A clueless caste clown.
I think it pertains to most positions, not just defensive ends, 40 yard plays rarely happen, and when they do, not many are in straight lines for the entire play. For instance, Nick Chubb, Derrick Henry and Christian McCaffrey all had about the same amount of 40+ yard plays, only 4 games where they occurred and I'm sure most of them there were a few cuts and weaving out of traffic for at least part of it, so not totally in a straight line. I'm pretty sure McCaffrey has the most 10 to 20 yard plays out of the 3, and he also has the better agility times, as do most of our guys. Same with wideout, most routes involve some sort of change of direction, except the go route, and that usually comes on play action, so if you don't have a good burst and build up to your speed, most corners can recover and catch up. Quarterbacks in the NFL usually have less than 4 seconds to get rid of the ball, sometimes 5 if they're lucky, but I'm pretty sure the average play a qb has 3 seconds. Pretty much all of our guys excel in short area quickness. Guys like Jeff Maehl and TJ Moe were written off because of 40 times but they were off the charts for the agility drills, Maehl set a record for the 3 cone drill.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Bosa left yesterday's game with a concussion. He may need to seriously look at whether to play anymore the rest of the season. He was visibly shaken in last week's game against the Rams when he took another shot to the head, but after clearing protocol, he returned. Now he's suffered a concussion. Coincidence? Maybe, but I'm not so sure. I doubt if he clears the protocol this week he will sit.
Thoughts anyone?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Bosa left yesterday's game with a concussion. He may need to seriously look at whether to play anymore the rest of the season. He was visibly shaken in last week's game against the Rams when he took another shot to the head, but after clearing protocol, he returned. Now he's suffered a concussion. Coincidence? Maybe, but I'm not so sure. I doubt if he clears the protocol this week he will sit.
Thoughts anyone?

Some black players target white players. When you see a white player injured it makes you wonder if it's intentional... Maybe it isn't but still, it makes you wonder...

backrow

Hall of Famer
Nick Bosa is currently leading the league with 14.5 sacks and is projected to break 20 on the season!

Warhawk_46

Master
I think he has it in the bag. He might win another one before his career is over too.

Donald has been the media darling, but he was largely ineffective this year (only made the Pro Bowl on name). His time has passed.

TJ Watt and Nick Bosa are the two premier edge rushers in the game. Oh and they both happen to be white… but whites are athletically inferior right? *shrug*

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Joining CMC (PFT Comeback Player of the Year) is Nick Bosa as PFT DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!
Great to hear. Hopefully this means he’ll win the NFL version of the award as well.

Whites are definitely punching above their weight as they have won 5 of the last 10 DPOTY awards. Bosa would make its 6 of 11. That is strong evidence that the limited amount of Whites on defense is an artificial construct.

icsept

Master
6 of last 11 DOPTY players have been White. Only 6 of 144 NFL Combine defensive player invitees this year are White. Copy cat league, my ass. Congratulations Nick Bosa.

6 of last 11 DOPTY players have been White. Only 6 of 144 NFL Combine defensive player invitees this year are White. Copy cat league, my ass. Congratulations Nick Bosa.
Oh it's a "copycat" league alright, just not when it results in more white players. Regardless, congrats to Bosa.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
We’ve got facts and logic on our side and we still barely make a dent. Caste system rolls on without question.

wile

Master
People don't do logic and reason, thanks to the egomaniac brainiac conservative intellectuals and the globalists that pay them we are stuck in the rut of trying to explain things that in the end cause psychological pain. People respond to psychological pressure, propaganda works and we stink at it and this is on purpose.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
We just need to “inspire change” and “choose love” because “it takes all of us “, right?

Warhawk_46

Master
We’ve got facts and logic on our side and we still barely make a dent. Caste system rolls on without question.
It’s the same with people and the msm narratives… think of the plandemic: facts and logic were in our side and we were labeled racists and fascists and all sorts of -ists.

People are generally dumb and lacking in critical thought. They are slaves to the argument from authority fallacy… if a perceived authority figure tells them something (be it the CDC or ESPN) then they swallow it hook, line and sinker.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I’m my experience the overwhelming majority of people make more emotional decisions than rational ones. I think it’s much more true of women than men, but lots of men do this also.

It’s why “their emotions don’t care about your facts “ is a more truthful slogan than “facts don’t care about your feelings”

wile

Master
It’s the same with people and the msm narratives… think of the plandemic: facts and logic were in our side and we were labeled racists and fascists and all sorts of -ists.

People are generally dumb and lacking in critical thought. They are slaves to the argument from authority fallacy… if a perceived authority figure tells them something (be it the CDC or ESPN) then they swallow it hook, line and sinker.

What do you want to do ruin the conservative scam of being the virtuous but powerless "educator" that is non-threatening but smart? So these people get away with chintzy moralizing while the cons try and explain all the details and what the "liberals" got wrong.