NFL Week 15

PamelaOC

Banned
Overall a rough day for us saltines. Seattle and SF's black quarterbacks had wins over weak teams, which will pump up the Caste agenda, and of course the weakness of their opponents will be ignored. Patriots and Eagles lose, Bills win (against another weak team, but again that's being ignored), with the DWFs out in full force squawking about EJ Manuel's upside and afroleticism, forgetting his massive struggles this season. Redskins lose in Cousins' big show, though hopefully his performance was good enough to earn him respect.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
The total starters in tonight's game for both teams (44) is in the single digits, I believe. 4 each on offense, and zero on defense. I find myself in the unusual spot of rooting for PIT to help NE maintain the #2 overall seed.
I believe the Bengals actually started 5 whites: QB, TE and 3 O-lineman. Even the Steelers would have been starting 5 if Keisel was not injured. Five whites is really the average for the NFL nowadays. In fact, all the playoff teams from the AFC will start 5 whites except for New England and maybe San Diego if they sneak in (KC, Denver, Cincy, Indy, Miami, Ravens - now that Pitta is back - all allow 5 whites to start).

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
NFC could be better with Eagles (9), Green Bay (9-10) and Arizona (7) still in the mix. But the NFC also could have three black quarterbacks in the playoffs and the Saints who only start 4 whites and play very few white subs.

Kaptain

Master
hey I wouldn't want him to rush back, Hillis kept playing on a tweaked hammy and it got worse, and ruined his 2011 season, he could have proven himself after all the bad press on the field but that hamstring kept him back, he would wrap it with heat just until it felt good and then go practice and set himself back another week.

I agree. If his year ended now his ypc would be 8. His career average is a solid 4.7. Running under 100 percent now could only hurt his value.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Collinsworth just said that Antonio Brown was the most valuable player on the Steelers! It's ridiculous.

Clearly Roethlisberger is.

More racial pandering by Collinsworth.

PamelaOC

Banned
Collinsworthless earns his name every Sunday.

Upside

Mentor
I'm sorry but Matt Lynn is simply not an NFL caliber starting QB. He's at best a back-up, and if he carves out a career out of that, good for him. It still beats working at a regular job.

I think he could be a decent starter. Probably not a top 10-15 guy, but he is a pretty good decision maker, good leader, with solid accuracy. I think he could at least be an average starter. Problem is, if he ever gets another opportunity to start, it would probably be on a terrible team, where he'd have to do everything, while running for his life. And from that standpoint, I agree, he isn't good enough to turn a team around. I could see him being successful in Cleveland, assuming they get a run game. He along with Cassell, Fitzpatrick, and Kellen Clemons have been pretty impressive this season, stepping in for their injured starter. Personally, I think all of these guys should be starting.

foobar75

Master
Speaking of starters, not all groups are created equal. For instance, if your 5-6 starters only include QB, a TE, and a few O-lineman, that's nothing to speak off. But like DEN, if you have a couple of starting WR (caste busting positions), or you play multiple white defenders, those are teams to root for.

Then you have odds defying teams like NE and PHI, where in a fair NFL without discrimination and extreme AA policies, every team would look like that at a minimum, and them some.

thesnowfell

He along with Cassell, Fitzpatrick, and Kellen Clemons have been pretty impressive this season, stepping in for their injured starter. Personally, I think all of these guys should be starting.

I agree with you. Cassell eviscerated the Eagles' defense today. While the Eagles' D is not particularly dominant, they did maintain a streak of holding offenses below 21 points. It was also nice to see because that performance clearly was not in the desired script. The commentators constantly reminded us how the Vikings offense would allegedly struggle due to the injury of their premier afflete, and the Vikings clearly desire an affletic black quarterback as evinced by their repeated attempts to integrate subpar ones into their offense. On another note, the white defensive players on the Vikings also had an excellent game.

Upside

Mentor
On the field for the Vikings at one time.

Sandejo
Smith
Greenway
Cole
Robison
Allen

Thats majority!! Does anyone know if Sendejo started? If so, how did he perform?
I saw he got beat over the top for a TD on one play, but had decent coverage though.

Upside

Mentor
How about Nick Foles and his rushing this year. He is a better athlete than they give him credit for. He is one hell of a qb too!

Yeah, everytime NFL Network or ESPN talk about him, they ALWAYS make a point to say how Foles "wont be outrunning anyone".

Funny, Cousins managed to not get sacked 5+ times this weekend, and apparently there are people to throw to in Washington... Go figure! I wonder how DWFs/ESPN will explain this!?!

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
These black defenders are simply horrible. 4 of them had surrounded the PIT receiver 2 yards short of a first down, and instead of stopping him, ran into one another and gave up the first down.

They always like to go for that big, highlight hit, instead of simply wrapping up the offensive player and bringing him down clean.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Raiders gave up 56 points today.

Meanwhile Miles Burris, who had over 90 tackles last year, barely plays.

There are reasons why the Raiders gave up so many points.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
An announcer just made a comment about Antonio Brown's "great smile." More ridiculous pandering to blacks.

goyim

Guru
Yeah, everytime NFL Network or ESPN talk about him, they ALWAYS make a point to say how Foles "wont be outrunning anyone".

He is a prototypically skilled quarterback who is most comfortable operating from the pocket. This is as the game intended. Kelly's system may prefer a mobile quarterback, but Foles has proven that a skilled pocket passer can thrive in any system. Kelly has realized this and has given Foles his vote of confidence.

The fact that Foles is comfortable going to his second or third read instead of bailing out of the pocket if the first read isn't open is the only thing that the DWF media can spin from his MVP candidate season.

What is most worrying about the spin is that the common perception of athleticism is in the process of being skewed to solely revolve around how fast an individual can run. The mental aspect of the game is undergoing a ghettoization into that which is considered non-athletic.

Thats majority!! Does anyone know if Sendejo started? If so, how did he perform?
I saw he got beat over the top for a TD on one play, but had decent coverage though.

Sendejo did not start. He is listed as the back up FS behind Harrison Smith. (I stated a few weeks back that Sendejo should be moved to Strong Safety. Sometimes he gets over aggressive on run plays.) It appears the Vikings are giving him an audition at Strong Safety. In the second half, Sandejo was playing Strong Safety, next to Harrison Smith. To my knowledge the regular starter, Jamarca Sanford was not injured. I thought he played pretty well.

goyim

Guru
Funny, Cousins managed to not get sacked 5+ times this weekend, and apparently there are people to throw to in Washington... Go figure! I wonder how DWFs/ESPN will explain this!?!

Garcon set the single season franchise record for receptions. Granted, many of those grabs most likely came as a result of garbage time, but he had a few productive seasons with the Colts. Again, the "no weapons" argument is a ridiculous DWF fantasy. Brett Favre and Dan Marino led their respective teams to many playoff berths with absolute garbage at the receiver position.

A good quarterback elevates the play of his receivers. New England's receiving corps is full of former mid round picks, late round picks and undrafted free agents and it is arguably the best it has ever been.

Westside

Hall of Famer

At the beginning of the game they showed the Raiduhs defense. All affelets and all affeletic. Hence the 56 points. Thats how a NFL looks like and shuts down offensives. (sark)

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
An announcer just made a comment about Antonio Brown's "great smile." More ridiculous pandering to blacks.
That was faggy ass costas. He said, 'Antonio certainly has the greatest smile in the league". More great insight and cutting edge commentary from costas, as always. .........NOT

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cousins played pretty well today - had a few mistakes but for a guy in his second start he outshines the media and dwf black QB supastar. Cousins had the exact same team Griffin did and was so much more productive. He actually pushes the ball downfield. I hope he keeps it up and plays his way into a trade out of that cesspool of an organization. It sounds like the pathetic snyder has promised Griffin a new coach next season.

Upside

Mentor
These black defenders are simply horrible. 4 of them had surrounded the PIT receiver 2 yards short of a first down, and instead of stopping him, ran into one another and gave up the first down.

They always like to go for that big, highlight hit, instead of simply wrapping up the offensive player and bringing him down clean.

Yep, and that is why defenses are the way they are: SUCK.

It's not a bad thing to have a few Scott Shanles or Reed Doughtys out there (Guys that stick to their assignment and play fundemental football; not to mention, cover for the afflete who blows his assignment trying to make the highlight reel). Interceptions and forced fumbles are nice, but keeping the play in front of you, wrapping up, and getting off the field on 3rd down are the keys to great defense.

Yeah, the revered Kevin Burnett and the illustrious Sio Moore, among others.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tannehill played really well today. I had some mixed feelings on this but he needs to continue improving and leading his team to victory. Alex Smith - much more than a game manager. Foles plays well on a day where the Eagles defense just couldn't stop the Vikings. Flynn is keeping the Packers playoff hopes alive, how is he not a starting QB.

Geno Smith continues his pathetic play. Manuel with another mediocre performance. I am hoping two white QBs are drafted fairly early next season in Buffalo and New York. Perhaps more teams will take note of the Griffin/Cousins situation.

If I were coach of the Cowboys, Dez Bryant wouldn't see the field again for the rest of the season.

joegoofinoff...