NFL Week 15

L

Lew

How about Nick Foles and his rushing this year. He is a better athlete than they give him credit for. He is one hell of a qb too!
Nick Foles is a great athlete. He was recruited to play basketball at several D1 schools like Georgetown, Baylor, Texas, Gonzaga, and Oklahoma.

TwentyTwo

Master
Edelman on a rampage! 24 yard TD! 12 receptions...(7 in 4th) 127 yards....now at 88 receptions...he can get a 100 for the year!

Don't know if I ever remember three white WR's playing a NFL game on one team at same time...Edelman, Amendola & Collie!

dwid

Hall of Famer
He has a so called tweaked hammy.

hey I wouldn't want him to rush back, Hillis kept playing on a tweaked hammy and it got worse, and ruined his 2011 season, he could have proven himself after all the bad press on the field but that hamstring kept him back, he would wrap it with heat just until it felt good and then go practice and set himself back another week.

Lugnut

Guru
2013-12-1512_36_57.gif

feisty one that number 11

that's 50 combined TDs by white WRs and 89 by white TEs( white RBs not included)

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Nick Foles is a great athlete. He was recruited to play basketball at several D1 schools like Georgetown, Baylor, Texas, Gonzaga, and Oklahoma.

Yeah, Georgetown (snicker) I'm sure they had big plans for him to wave towels from the bench.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
2013-12-1512_36_57.gif

feisty one that number 11

that's 50 combined TDs by white WRs and 89 by white TEs( white RBs not included)

Announcers cited his "toughness" and "determination". That's all it was. Guys just need to be tough and determined to excel in football. If only more of them realized that.

woody39

Mentor
Sky sports in England tearing the Miami secondary apart for their defending on the Edelman drive, giving him credit but ripping them apart for terrible tackling, I think I am lucky get a more honest analysis here!!!!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Pats need another miracle.

Lugnut

Guru
Dang!

Edelman 13 catches for 139 yards, TD
Amendola 10 caches for 131 yards

should i switch to that one?

dwid

Hall of Famer
This is where gronk would help, in the redzone.

Kirk has 2 tds to go along with 2 interceptions. Thats the main thing he has to work on, he has a gunslinging attitude, the opposite of RG3, which leads to picks, he has to work on that, but has showed promise.

He has been sacked ONCE. So much for the oline being a problem. Garcon with over 120 yards receiving.

Damn, Pats lose. Great performance by their White receivers. There was some PI calls that would have changed the game but I guess this makes up for some calls that went in their favor in other games? but dwfs will never notice that, they will just say the Patriots have refs give them the games

Gibbon

Guru
This is where gronk would help, in the redzone.

Kirk has 2 tds to go along with 2 interceptions. Thats the main thing he has to work on, he has a gunslinging attitude, the opposite of RG3, which leads to picks, he has to work on that, but has showed promise.

He has been sacked ONCE. So much for the oline being a problem. Garcon with over 120 yards receiving.

Damn, Pats lose. Great performance by their White receivers. There was some PI calls that would have changed the game but I guess this makes up for some calls that went in their favor in other games? but dwfs will never notice that, they will just say the Patriots have refs give them the games

The hometown PI calling is ruining the game. It's getting like basketball. So subjective. Are they going to "let 'em play" or call it by the book. Makes the end of these close games really stupid. Miss when the Patriots blew out opponents and these things never mattered.

woody39

Mentor
Pats were unlucky on offense but the defense cost us today. Hightower is awful cost us the game, some dodgy umpiring on PI calls but got lucky last week i guess. Amendola and Edelman were awesome tho which is a big silver lining from the caste perspective but from a fan perspective gutted we didnt win!

Collie Amendola and Edelman all in on the two minute hurry up offense at the end too!!

L

Lew

what a stupid decision by Shanahan. Cousins would have had 400 yards and a much better shot at winning the game if they went to OT.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Kirk throws a td to potentially tie the game and send it to overtime but they go for two. With the new OT rules I would have just kickd the extra point. They lose by one point, he was close to 400 yards today with 3 tds 2 int.

Matt Asiata with 30 carries for 51 yards, although 3 tds from short (so good power, but not much else). Gerhart never gets that kind of workload even when Peterson is down, he could put up 200 yards with those amount of carries. They always run lots of end arounds and stuff like that so he rarely gets a chance to get an opportunity to get a 100 yards.

Last edited:

PamelaOC

Banned
Patriots got screwed today, got lucky with Cleveland, got screwed with Carolina. Not quite even.

Gentlemen, Must respectfully disagree. Shanahan took a shot. Nothing wrong with that. He showed confidence in Cousins. He never would've had such confidence in RGIII. Sure looks like Cousins is the Real Deal. I'm elated. I'd think RGIII is done as the No.1 guy in DC.

joegoofinoff...

Lugnut

Guru
Harrison Smith came back strong. He leads the team in tackels.
Audi Cole is the new MLB
Robinson and Allen with 2 sacks a piece.

Foles had a good game
Barwin with a sack and forced fumble
Ertz TD
Celek and Cooper made their impact

good game for white players overall

I just feel sorry for Toby for not getting a chance to torch the Eagles