NFL Week 15

PamelaOC

Banned
I eat at Subway...when I'm at the airport in Grand Junction, CO and it's the only food option post-security.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hate to say it but some of the players on the redskins are throwing the game on purporse. Cousins is 6-8 so far but will get killed with him teammates not wanting to win to support RGIII. Just my honest opinion. It's way to obvious. Kirk Cousins can play and he will be better off to get out of there. I feel bad for him.

Lugnut

Guru
I hate to say it but some of the players on the redskins are throwing the game on purporse. Cousins is 6-8 so far but will get killed with him teammates not wanting to win to support RGIII. Just my honest opinion. It's way to obvious. Kirk Cousins can play and he will be better off to get out of there. I feel bad for him.

naah... they're just incompetent. commentators said no one came out in support for RG3, meaning the whole team shows subtle support for Kirk. It's just hard to get out of the hole gremlin drove them in to.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Harrison Smith is back and Sendejo is still playing, not sure if he is just in the rotation or the main guy, has 1 tackle and 1 tackle for a loss, should hae started Smith I didn't realize he was coming back, he has 4 solo tackles already

not sure if there is an improvement with White tight ends and tds this year, they have been utilized a lot more in the past few seasons, Gronk being injured hurts, the numbers would be higher

Tannehill17

Mentor
Haven't posted much here lately. Good to see Kirk Cousins putting up some big time numbers. I said it from the moment Cousins was drafted that this would be Heath Shuler/Gus Frerotte part 2

woody39

Mentor
Matt Cassell looking good 251 yards and a TD, 15 of 21 completed. Think he is the best option for them this season! Good player, did well for New England with a solid supporting cast around him.

How are "some of the players on the Redskins are throwing the game on purpose" when Washington is ahead 20-17 at halftime and Cousins had thrown for 248 yards and two touchdowns?

PamelaOC

Banned
Griffin's diva behavior has alienated even his black teammates.

Riddlewire

Master
Isn't this Vikings-Eagles game proof that Peterson is an unnecessary expense? They perform better without him. The NFL is a passing league now. Having tons of money tied up in a runningback is stupid. They should trade him away and pick up some draft picks. I recommend the Steelers.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It was the fumbles on two consecutive plays that pissed me off. They are playing better now. I really want the team to rally around the kid. RGIII is so full of himself. He has such a huge ego and he likes to put the blame for their lousy season on the coach or the other players. He never wants to be a true leader and admit that he is equally responsible. Cousins looks great. He can actually thow medium and deep balls with accuracy. What a difference that makes on the offensive side of the ball. Hope the Redskins go on a winning streak to either get Cousins trades or to start a qb controversy. No doubt in my mind who the better qb is!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Griffin's diva behavior has alienated even his black teammates.

the fact that he is an uncle tom cornball brother doesn't help either. Some black people dislike those guys more than Whites.

and the fact that the oline is getting blamed for not giving him time and his receivers are being thrown under the bus with the claim "he has no one to throw to" makes them even more motivated, last time I saw the stat line Garcon had 98 yards.

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
Griff Whalen having a good game both receiving and on punt returns - over 22 yards per return

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How about Nick Foles and his rushing this year. He is a better athlete than they give him credit for. He is one hell of a qb too!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Isn't this Vikings-Eagles game proof that Peterson is an unnecessary expense? They perform better without him. The NFL is a passing league now. Having tons of money tied up in a runningback is stupid. They should trade him away and pick up some draft picks. I recommend the Steelers.

yes, definite proof. You don't need an elite back. You need to have balance and with Peterson the game plan goes to feeding him the ball, he might get 2, 3 and 2 yard carries and several 3 and outs and then bust off a 40 yarder. Its a passing league, and Peterson isn't the best at pass protection, although he can catch the ball out of the backfield, he still isn't a guy you can line up in the slot, which they have done with Gerhart.

It would have een great to see Gerhart in this situation. Asiata has 18 carries and averaging 1.7 ypc, you need at least the threat of a running game to keep winning games.

Lugnut

Guru
2013-12-1512_30_12.gif

Ertz one handed TD

goyim

Guru
Edelman over 100 yards

Even Collie has 2 grabs. Seems like white receivers are the only ones with the mental capacity to function within the Patriots system.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Collie sighting!! and Edelman TD!!