NFL News, Rumors and Musings

icsept

Master
Every player who faces discrimination or loses their job for refusing to be injected should sue the eff out of their team and the league. This is insane.

Rocky B

Master
////////////*+/
Rocky B, I don't have the NFL Network, but the commercial has been on other networks. I can't remember which one, probably FOX being I don't watch much TV anymore. Made me sick as well. Amazing the NFL continues to do things to make their ratings drop.
Admittedly, I was a Cowboys fan in those days, I went back and watched the highlight of Lambert slamming Harris. Not a wise thing for Harris to do surrounded by the Steelers. Harris normally, was smarter than that.
I always enjoy going back in time to watch those classic Steeler/Cowboy games, even though Pittsburgh always got the best of Dallas. Where did those days go? We are so far removed from then.

Those old timers are gnashing their teeth watching this crap.
I’d like to see a Butkus/Ditka interview on “the nfl is gay” narrative.
The old school black guys wouldn’t be for it either, blacks were never gay friendly.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Every player who faces discrimination or loses their job for refusing to be injected should sue the eff out of their team and the league. This is insane.

A lot more of them need to speak out and then they need to band together. I usually shoot down those who think it's easy to file and win a lawsuit when it's nearly impossible for most people who don't belong to the 1%, but a class action lawsuit by wealthy players against wealthy owners would have merit in this case. It's pretty astounding how some of the owners want non-vaxxed players to be forced to wear clearly visible clothing or other markers that identifies them as not having taken the jab. How far away is that from the infamous pink triangles? One would think that at least some Jewish owners would be against it on principle, but think again. Totalitarian policies are now part of the mom, apple pie and Chevrolet image that the NFL claims to represent but hasn't for decades. Oh, that and the Black National Anthem before every single game this season.

I'd be willing to bet there's a significant minority of players, White and Black, who don't want to take the experimental gene therapy shots and are very concerned, especially with more bad news about them leaking every day. This could get interesting as training camps ramp up in the coming days.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Those old timers are gnashing their teeth watching this crap.
I’d like to see a Butkus/Ditka interview on “the nfl is gay” narrative.
The old school black guys wouldn’t be for it either, blacks were never gay friendly.

I just watched George Foreman and Herschel Walker on Hannity's show (generally can't stomach Hannity and avoid his show but do watch an occasional segment). John Carlos and Tommie Smith are famous for their head-bowed black power salutes while the U.S. national anthem was playing at the eventful 1968 Summer games in Mexico City. Less well remembered is that right after that, with the country reeling from Carlos and Smith's actions and from the horrible, one-after-the-next horrible events of 1968, 19 year old George Foreman walked around the ring proudly waving an American flag after he won gold in the heavyweight boxing division.

Tonight, Foreman condemned the politicization of American athletes, but not in very strong terms. His main point was what a great country the U.S. is and how others can still be like him and start off with nothing and be successful. Meanwhile, Walker is contemplating running for the U.S. Senate from Georgia. He reiterated a statement he's made before, that Americans that don't like this country are free to leave and live somewhere else.

Phall

Master
All hearsay, but you can't exactly cite your source for the rumor that one team now has 7 unvaccinated players who cannot realistically be cut for cap constraints.

I like Don Wassall's pivot to giving some outspoken black players their due! DeAndre Hopkins has about a decade worth of Pro-Bowls, but as soon as he blooped about the deadly vaxx, NSA's twitter program was quick re-print a blip of the story that he'd left feces in his hotel room after the NFL combine... how many years ago?

I don't know where to dump this observation - we mention Watson vs Roethlisberger plenty everywhere. Today, I clicked on an article that "majority of LA Dodgers players don't want Trevor Bauer back." It's not hard to find printed anywhere, as it's practically AP press. No citations and no sources.

I have my own suspicions of Trevor Bauer, as he looks like a bit of a nerd and wears glasses (I don't trust any diagnosed myopic athlete younger than age 40, haha!!). Bauer commands the respect of a celebrity. But, even as an awkward nerd, Bauer seems to have f'ed up. Maybe he legitimately went too far and tuned up a MLB mistress who explicitly requested exactly this, and maybe not, but the point stands that he's guilty, not until proven innocent, but FOREVER, as he is stained and will be difficult to resign even if he beats the court charges and sits out the MLB ban. My man Bauer has no recourse of getting his livelihood back.

I saw an article that Watson has reported back to facilities in Houston, since if he doesn't, he loses big money. He has no intention of playing and wants to wait out his sex suspensions to get traded while "holding out" to never play for Houston again. Rumor has it he's just hanging out in the building, lol. But no articles yet about how Texans don't want him back with them.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Here’s a “nearly barfed in my shirt moment”

It was an afternoon of Steeler highlights on the NFL network.
I watched a good bit of it.
Then a commercial ran...

The NFL is.....gay
The NFL is.....lesbian
The NFL is...queer
The NFL is....other dumb ****, etc, etc

No joke. Anyone else see this woke crap?

Watching Lambert slam Harris to the ground after taunting Roy Gerela in SBX had me psyched up......Seeing that commercial made me turn it off and grab a beverage.
If the NFL is proudly those things, as well as Anti-White without explicitly saying so, then I will proudly never give them another penny. In fact I despise the NFL and have so for over a decade. I only follow the sport to cheer for White athletes and to critique the league and it’s impact on culture. If a rival league popped up and was able to bring over a large majority of our guys, I’d follow that instead. I have zero loyalty to this wicked corporation.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
A lot more of them need to speak out and then they need to band together. I usually shoot down those who think it's easy to file and win a lawsuit when it's nearly impossible for most people who don't belong to the 1%, but a class action lawsuit by wealthy players against wealthy owners would have merit in this case. It's pretty astounding how some of the owners want non-vaxxed players to be forced to wear clearly visible clothing or other markers that identifies them as not having taken the jab. How far away is that from the infamous pink triangles? One would think that at least some Jewish owners would be against it on principle, but think again. Totalitarian policies are now part of the mom, apple pie and Chevrolet image that the NFL claims to represent but hasn't for decades. Oh, that and the Black National Anthem before every single game this season.

I'd be willing to bet there's a significant minority of players, White and Black, who don't want to take the experimental gene therapy shots and are very concerned, especially with more bad news about them leaking every day. This could get interesting as training camps ramp up in the coming days.
More players absolutely need to speak up, and do so soon, before they are able to lock in these policies by cutting the fringe players and further entrenching their super majority of support.

Generally speaking, its crazy that the line the “vaccine” cultists and authority figures use to beat the “unvaccinated” over the head with is, “by not getting the vaccine you are putting the rest of us at risk”. Really?! Are these people liars, cowards or both? They want you to simultaneously believe the “vaccine” is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Super safe and wonderfully effective. Also, they want you to believe that by not getting this wonder-therapy, your spreading the worlds deadliest virus ever and could kill them or grandma dead just by crossing paths. It’s Orwellian absurdity but so is much of what passes for mainstream thought in modern society.

jacque

Guru
BYU DB Zayne Anderson is listed as a CORNERBACK on the chiefs first official depth chart! Unfortunately he seems to be the 9th or 10th cb though but surprised they have him there.

todder

Green Bay is the land where white WRs&TEs get mysteriously crippled and flushed away.
The latest victim: Rookie Bailey Gaither announces his retirement.
Also, the Raiders release an already injured Trey Quinn.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another reminder that this thread is now only for items involving more than one team, players on more than one team, or the league in general. Anything about an individual player or individual team should be posted in the team forums.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We always have a White purge thread, so we'll do that again. Team forums can also be used to elaborate on a given player or how it relates to a team.

Sean89

Mentor
I'm guessing Clay Matthews is done in the NFL ?
Has he been in a camp this year ? I don't think he has said he's retired.

8 sacks the year he gets injured and can't make a team in next two years ... Yeah, totally normal. Dion Jordan will probably get another call though !

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm guessing Clay Matthews is done in the NFL ?
Has he been in a camp this year ? I don't think he has said he's retired.

8 sacks the year he gets injured and can't make a team in next two years ... Yeah, totally normal. Dion Jordan will probably get another call though !

Matthews was and still is a stud on the defensive side of the ball. He could help shore up any teams defense but I'm guessing his phone & email are silent. If he
is done then thanks for the memories Clay Matthews.

Aus2G

Danny amendola signs with the Texans. Happy for him, but what an inept organization - letting go of chad Hansen at the beginning of his career for a veteran at the end of his career.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Found this video pretty interesting. Gives a nice overview on how the league has changed and how the league has been manipulated to be a passing first league through rule changes that allowed for the spread concepts to help the push the competitive advantage in the offenses direction.

Warhawk_46

Master
How in the hell are the Colts making a guy who never rushed for more than 400 yards one of the 10 highest paid running backs in the league???

He is a poor (poor) man’s Danny Woodhead. But he is black so.... dat upside.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
How in the hell are the Colts making a guy who never rushed for more than 400 yards one of the 10 highest paid running backs in the league???

He is a poor (poor) man’s Danny Woodhead. But he is black so.... dat upside.

Hines? I've noticed they've been hyping him up this off-season and now he gets paid.. Not a bad move imo. Him and Taylor are a good young combination moving forward.

I could see Borghi as a comparison to Hines! And damn I miss Woodhead!

Warhawk_46

Master
Talented sure, but Taylor is better. Is he worth too 10 $?

Borghi will be a star; he is getting hype now and is far too talented running and receiving.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This could have been mentioned in the COVID-1984 thread but 5 Saints assistant coaches have all tested positive for the virus. All fully vaccinated of course. How does this happen? All of the nice leftist writers in every Jewish owned “mainstream” publication always tell me “break through cases” are extremely rare. Yet nearly every big public story about a positive test turns out to be with a fully vaccinated individual….