NFL News, Rumors and Musings

Tannehill17

Mentor
The Sapient brought it up a few pages back i think. What do you think of the Dolphins roster rebuild? It's bittersweet seeing Tannehill have success elsewhere after being traded away for crumbs. What do you think of Fitzpatrick? I wouldn't mind seeing Herbert or Burrow in Miami if the Dolphins continue on this path and end the season strong.

I'm not a fan of Fitzpatrick. In fact, my only issue with Coach Flores so far is that he's been playing Fitzpatrick instead of Rosen. I'd rather lose with Rosen and see what we have with him than to rack up meaningless wins with Fitzpatrick and take us out of the draft range to take someone like Justin Herbert.

As for the rebuild, I'm loving it so far with guys like Gesicki and Laird making an impact. I just worry it will all be undone by us taking some black quarterback in the draft like Jalen Hurts or Jordan Love

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm not a fan of Fitzpatrick. In fact, my only issue with Coach Flores so far is that he's been playing Fitzpatrick instead of Rosen. I'd rather lose with Rosen and see what we have with him than to rack up meaningless wins with Fitzpatrick and take us out of the draft range to take someone like Justin Herbert.

As for the rebuild, I'm loving it so far with guys like Gesicki and Laird making an impact. I just worry it will all be undone by us taking some black quarterback in the draft like Jalen Hurts or Jordan Love

Yea I hope either Burrow or Herbert goes to the Dolphins. They need o-line help too.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Schobert ends up somewhere where he can continue his high level of play and be appreciated rather than take a home town discount by a team that clearly does not respect his ability.

Joe Schobert is having one of his best NFL seasons, but the Browns haven’t reached out about signing the impending free agent. The linebacker told reporters that he hasn’t received any offers from the organization (via Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com on Twitter).

The former fourth-rounder earned a Pro Bowl nod back in 2017, and he’s followed that up with two additional 100-plus-tackle seasons. That includes the current 2019 campaign, as Schobert has compiled 110 tackles, two sacks, nine passes defended, four interceptions, and a pair of forced fumbles.

If the linebacker were to hit free agency, there would surely be teams lining up for his services. For what it’s worth, Schobert told reporters that in a “perfect world,” he’d be in a Cleveland uniform come 2020.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Schobert ends up somewhere where he can continue his high level of play and be appreciated rather than take a home town discount by a team that clearly does not respect his ability.

Joe Schobert is having one of his best NFL seasons, but the Browns haven’t reached out about signing the impending free agent. The linebacker told reporters that he hasn’t received any offers from the organization (via Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com on Twitter).

The former fourth-rounder earned a Pro Bowl nod back in 2017, and he’s followed that up with two additional 100-plus-tackle seasons. That includes the current 2019 campaign, as Schobert has compiled 110 tackles, two sacks, nine passes defended, four interceptions, and a pair of forced fumbles.

If the linebacker were to hit free agency, there would surely be teams lining up for his services. For what it’s worth, Schobert told reporters that in a “perfect world,” he’d be in a Cleveland uniform come 2020.

Good job Cleveland you've got a talented Pro Bowl LB that somehow tolerates your crappy city and football team and they havent even tried to renegotiate a deal for him! I'd love to see Schobert elsewhere!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a surprise that this pothead moron hasn't worked out with the Jets. He's making roughly a million dollars a game and calls in "sick" for last week's game but went out bowling (and undoubtedly partying) the night before the game.

SNY reports the Jets are expected to try to trade Le'Veon Bell in the offseason.
Bell was made available ahead of October's trade deadline, and the situation has only deteriorated since. Coach Adam Gase works overtime to make it clear he was not in favor of Bell's signing, most recently declining to defend Bell after he was revealed to have gone bowling Saturday evening after having been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Were Bell to be dealt, he would be coming with a $15.5 million cap charge, making any move difficult to pull off. Running behind one of the league's worst offensive lines, the 27-year-old has not looked like the player he was before holding out for all of 2018 in Pittsburgh.

Westside

Hall of Famer
What a surprise that this pothead moron hasn't worked out with the Jets. He's making roughly a million dollars a game and calls in "sick" for last week's game but went out bowling (and undoubtedly partying) the night before the game.

SNY reports the Jets are expected to try to trade Le'Veon Bell in the offseason.
Bell was made available ahead of October's trade deadline, and the situation has only deteriorated since. Coach Adam Gase works overtime to make it clear he was not in favor of Bell's signing, most recently declining to defend Bell after he was revealed to have gone bowling Saturday evening after having been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Were Bell to be dealt, he would be coming with a $15.5 million cap charge, making any move difficult to pull off. Running behind one of the league's worst offensive lines, the 27-year-old has not looked like the player he was before holding out for all of 2018 in Pittsburgh.
If a white RB with Bell's ability would have been caught doing that he would be blackballed and never play again. Caste Circa 2019.

PHillisFan

Master
Of course that stooge Kellerman continued his criticism of Wentz because it took OT to beat a bad Giants team. Jefferey just went on IR so they might as well put alligator arms algohor on IR as well. They will probably be gone next year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cole Holcomb had another big game Sunday, and did it while playing just 55% of the snaps. Why they don't play him every down instead of retread Jon Bostic is beyond me, as Holcomb's talent is undeniable. He's ending up as the most productive of a great group of White rookie LBs in '19. From an article on the Redskins:

• Linebacker Cole Holcomb registered seven tackles (six solo) and added two tackles on special teams.
  • Holcomb is the first Redskins rookie to post 80 tackles in a season since LaRon Landry [95] in 2007. He is the sixth in franchise history.

dwid

Hall of Famer
If a white RB with Bell's ability would have been caught doing that he would be blackballed and never play again. Caste Circa 2019.
Yea it pretty much happened to Hillis and he was 10 times better. He never got a good deal and got **** on by multiple media outlets for missing a game with strep throat and missing a Halloween charity event. People act like he was a one hit wonder but his 2011 season was plagued by hamstring injuries and this is how much he was involved in his other team's offensesScreenshot_20191211-010757.png
Pretty hard to do much of anything when you are only playing 20 percent of the team's offensive snaps

white is right

Hall of Famer
I remember years ago Tony McKegney was nicknamed "Suitcase" for being a well traveled journeyman NHL player over about 12 years in the NHL. Zenner could be nicknamed "Travel bag" for his short stays this season. This may be the end of the line for him with his option of going to medical school.

If the Dolphins with maybe the collective worst rushing average in the post merger era don't "need your help", your phone won't be buzzing from the other 31 teams in the league.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
So the Eagles entered Monday Night's Game with 3 active WRs. Finished the game with only 2. I'm assuming they should be working out WRs this week? Be nice if they signed an overachiever to the roster..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Some good news:

Adam Thielen (hamstring) returned to practice Wednesday.
Barring a setback in practice this week, Thielen's expected to return to the lineup on Sunday against the Chargers.

Shadowlight

Master
There is a new reality in the NFL when it comes to injuries. We all know about the dreaded ACL tear. And while not as ominous lingering hamstring injuries like the one Adam Thielen is dealing with this season can be very frustrating on their own.

But the difference between now and over a decade ago are head injuries. And while some believe that head trauma related injuries will doom the NFL it is worth noting concussions etc. are not exclusively related to just the NFL even though football probably has the most concussions. Hockey obviously has their fair share amount of head injuries. Even baseball. Every year more than a few players miss time due to concussions. Sometimes the time missed is extensive. Yankee OF Clint Frazier basically missed an entire season recovering from a concussion.

Speedster Ryan Freel who was a star OF for the Reds during the 2000's ( he stole 35 plus bases three years in a row) ended up committing suicide which experts feel was related to the numerous head injuries he suffered through his career which caused a cumulative type syndrome labeled as CTE. Of course some NFL players have had the same destination see LB Junior Seau.

Even soccer is under scrutiny for head trauma related injuries due to players repeatedly heading the ball. Girls soccer has become a major focus over this problem and officials are trying to figure out ways to minimize these traumas.

Only golf and tennis are safe from concussions. Although Canadian Eugenie Bouchard sued after taking a nasty fall on her head but that could happen to anyone outside of sports. The court was slippery but in general tennis doesn't have a concussion problem.

As we know football has changed their rules to try and cut down on head injuries and it has been shown that indeed these rules have cut down on the number of head injuries but they still occur and are still a problem. More than a few NFL players have quit prematurely over concerns of brain injury and star players like LB Luke Kuechly have suffered multiple concussions and I wince over the fact he may be one hit away from exiting the NFL.

Like cigarettes, the dangers of head trauma in sports has belatedly becoming a real concern. This plays very much into the NFL draft now. The first time I realized this issue was a game changer is when WR speedster Ryan Swope quit football after being drafted in 2013. One of the most heartbreaking moments I ever recall in sports.

Now we are starting to see college players hang it up early. Just this year junior NFL TE prospect the very athletic Grant Calcaterra hung it up due to head injury concerns. Admittedly I found this baffling. For starters they rarely threw him the ball and most head injuries occur to receivers and defenders in space plays. Head injuries aren't as common in line play. Stuff in the trenches. Most head injuries are the result of defenders launching their helmets or elbows into an offensive players helmet.

Two college cases stand out this past season. Auburn speedster WR Will Hastings hit his head on the turf in their opener and sat out the second half. He returned in the Tulane game and was on his way to having a career game when a black DB viciously and purposely skulled him on a deep sideline pass. Hastings missed some time with the concussion protocol but eventually returned to the field. Once thought of as an NFL prospect he has all but disappeared from the Auburn offense. I think his head injury had played a role in that and his potential NFL career is on ice. He wasn't even mentioned in the recent CF NFL Draft thread.

Then their is Texas Tech WR Dalton Rigdon. Like the Hastings hit I saw it live. This sophomore was coming off a career game and started the game against TCU like gangbusters until he was also viciously skulled by a black DB. I knew at the time this horrible hit right at his jaw would shelve Rigdon for the rest of the season despite all that game time decision concussion protocol junk. He was lucky his jaw wasn't broken too. Just when it looked like a star white WR was emerging. against a bleak landscape, he was clobbered out of the season.

So he picks himself up and starts all over again next season? Not so fast because head trauma injuries are looked at in a whole new light these days. A player may pass the medial protocols but there are also family issues at play now too. Indeed parents do not want to see their children suffer injuries that could result in latter life brain injury syndromes. In general mother's don't put their foot down with their son's athletic pursuits unless they fear their son's life could be compromised with head injuries. At that point you can bet your ass the mama is going to put her foot down and say enough is enough.

So things are hard enough but we must now realize that when a player suffers a head injury these days it could force him out of the game prematurely. So Rigdon could be one more hit away from leaving the sport. It is a sad but true new reality and all the more reason I get so upset when I see thug like skull shots on the football field. Most of these hits can be avoided by the way. But some defenders don't give a rat's ass. They only miss up to a game whereas it could end the career of those they hit. Fast white receivers need to have their heads on a swivel because chances are some thug black DB is looking to finish their career.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
There many ways the PTB rub it in White's faces that they hate us and intend on replacing us.

One of the ways they do it is giving prominent positions to the most undeserving, VILE Blacks in media, tv, broadcasts, etc.. Now, it's Saint Michael Vick to be an Honorary Captain at the Pro Bowl in a city he never played in, lived in, and has no connections to. This is simply a way to rub negro worship in our face in another of multitudes of purely hate on Whitey routine moves.
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/trendin...-honored-pro-bowl/F6P5UCGGZFG3XMG7WZHJJRJ3IA/

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Apparently the MSM has already decided that Lamar Jackson is going to be the MVP. No need to wait for the rest of the season. Anointing a black quarterback already suits them just fine because it supports their black supremacist, anti-white agenda.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Uber caste cuck Todd mcshay is on record saying that the Giants need to draft a qb in the first round like the Cardinals did when they drafted qbs in back to back drafts. He does not believe Jones has done enough to make him the Giants franchise qb. Jones has been pretty good as he adjusts to the pro game, adjusted to a different offense, surrounded by mediocre skill position players and offensive line.

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/todd-mcshay-giants-2020-draft-quarterback-daniel-jones-01dvrepthyk1

I can’t find any criticism of the other two first round qbs by mcshay though.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Uber caste cuck Todd mcshay is on record saying that the Giants need to draft a qb in the first round like the Cardinals did when they drafted qbs in back to back drafts. He does not believe Jones has done enough to make him the Giants franchise qb. Jones has been pretty good as he adjusts to the pro game, adjusted to a different offense, surrounded by mediocre skill position players and offensive line.

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/todd-mcshay-giants-2020-draft-quarterback-daniel-jones-01dvrepthyk1

Both the young QBs drafted by New York teams were thrown in the fire early with crap teams. Lol I can assure you the Giants or Jets were not just a QB away from having success. Every once in a while McGay reminds me of why I loathe him so much.

TwentyTwo

Master
Jones has been pretty good as he adjusts to the pro game, adjusted to a different offense, surrounded by mediocre skill position players and offensive line.

Mel Kiper said the exact opposite ..."QB Daniel Jones having a fantastic Rookie season. He is a franchise QB". Basically saying the last line you typed.

Truthteller

Mentor
Ready for a bit of a surprise? I would take a quarterback. I wasn’t a believer in Daniel Jones when he was the No. 6 pick last April.

Like anyone gives a sh!t what moronic Todd ShabbosGoy thinks? Isn't this the same turd that predicted and insisted last decade that Andre Woodson of Kentucky was a "franchise quarterback" and would be the #1 overall pick in the NFL Draft?

McGoy was so persistent pushing Woodson, that he got into an on-air spat with an actual quarterback expert, Doug Flutie, then a college analyst with ESPN. They debated the merits of Woodson's potential a bit. Eventually Flutie got tired of arguing with the moron and said something like: "Look, that's your opinion, I disagree. I don't think he's anywhere close to #1 overall."

But McGoy couldn't let go his desire for hyping his mulatto hero and kept arguing, asking Flutie to look at the fact Woodson
never threw interceptions! Flutie's reply was classic: Did it ever occur to you that quarterback's that never throw interception's probably lack ideal arm strength, so they never take chances downfield?

Flutie was correct, Woodson lasted to 198th pick the year he was selected (New York Giants). He never took a snap in the NFL, so he jumped to UFL. In that league, I believe, he failed to take a snap with the mighty Hartford Colonials.

Boy, Todd McGoy really knows his stuff!!!!!!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
According to one report Antonio Brown is having his 25 million guarantee from Oakland voided and his 9 million signing bonus from New England also negated.

Brown is a nitwit and a fool.

Hartline

Guru
CbIMmGX.png

Look at Kupp's stats for the season. He's objectively been a top 10 receiver and suddenly he's not getting snaps? Even in this anti-white league surely that can't be ignored by Mcvay or whoever is calling plays for that Rams offense.

Despite losing significant snaps he's top 10 in two receiving categories. Something may be up but the Rams are a white friendly team unlike others. I don't see why Mcvay would suddenly freeze him out without a proper reason.

edit: wrong thread my mistake

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Rams are a "relatively" White friendly team, not a White friendly team. There are no White friendly teams in the NFL and hasn't been for well over a generation, that can't be emphasized enough. As far as Kupp, right, I've been posting frequently about this the past two weeks, he's gone from a top five or top three receiver in the entire league to a backup option on his own team. Unprecedented, but the media silence about it is anything but unusual.

Hartline

Guru
Yeah Don you are right. I agree there are no true "white friendly" teams. I misworded that. What I meant was they are currently friendlier than most teams so Kupp being frozen out seemed stranger compared to him being on a more caste team like the Texans.