NFL 2015 Week 1

TwentyTwo

Master
PLAY of the YEAR? Kiko Alonso may be the most athletic Linebacker in the NFL...His sick one handed stab in the end-zone rivals any WR you will ever see! A difference maker!

Connor Barwin running stride for stride with runningbacks...is there a better pass-coverage LBer?

Thanks for the GIF's/breakdown Thrashen! Gronk & Kelce have as freakish athletism as anybody at the TE position...And JJ Watt deserves a seast at he table for one of the All-time greats!

Cool to see Woodhead(2TD's) & Zenner in the same Box-score!

Hopefully Kuechly is ok after the concussion ??? In his first three seasons he had like 470 tackles...Urlacher & Ray Lewis were nowhere near that total after their first three seasons!

Tannehill17

Mentor
Some good news on the Dolphins front, due to the injury to TE Dion Sims and with Lamike James and Jonas Gray being cut, Jake Stoneburner and Sam Brenner have been called up from the practice squad. I'm hoping Mike Hull gets the call from the PS sooner rather than later since our Linebacking corps is certainly nothing to write home about. Zach Vigil looked solid in yesterdays game which bodes well for him possibly being a starter by next year or possibly even this year.

Conte, Anderson, Kuechly, Cushing, Lee, Poz, and Weddle team leaders in tackles, Worrilow will likely lead the Falcons. Good chance that Greenway or Smith will lead the Vikings. Alonzo has a chance to take the lead for the Eagles, but not likely. So, if 9 whites lead their teams in tackles, but nearly a third of the teams don't have a single white starter on defense ..... where are the doubters who used to post here? I'd love to hear their idiotic explanations for this statistical anomaly.

MrPoon

Mentor
PLAY of the YEAR? Kiko Alonso may be the most athletic Linebacker in the NFL...His sick one handed stab in the end-zone rivals any WR you will ever see! A difference maker!

Connor Barwin running stride for stride with runningbacks...is there a better pass-coverage LBer?

Thanks for the GIF's/breakdown Thrashen! Gronk & Kelce have as freakish athletism as anybody at the TE position...And JJ Watt deserves a seast at he table for one of the All-time greats!

Cool to see Woodhead(2TD's) & Zenner in the same Box-score!

Hopefully Kuechly is ok after the concussion ??? In his first three seasons he had like 470 tackles...Urlacher & Ray Lewis were nowhere near that total after their first three seasons!

Eagles have been playing 5 on defense almost the whole game! Maragos has been in at safety almost the whole game! Cooper getting ignored again. I don't get it.

Fortitud3

Guru
Jordan Mathews missing a easy catch through his hands deflecting into a defenders hands leading to the Eagles losing...

The result of this game brings up an interesting question: If you're an Eagles DWF (some of the very drunkest of them all), do you blame this loss on Kiko Alonso, Chris Maragos, or Riley Cooper? Their message boards and call-in shows should be a nonstop debate on the subject for the next few days.

Riggins44

Master
Ball goes right through Matthews' hands on what should have been an easy catch. And that's the ballgame.

PHillisFan

Master
Kiko with a one handed int in endzone! In your face Odell Beckham! At the end of the year it will be the Eagles who won out on the Kiko -Mccoy trade.

The irony of it all was the Eagles decided Matthews was going to be their #1 and he cost them the game.

Kaptain

Master
Harrison Smith with a huge hit on Crapernick! This year should be Crapernicks last as a starter in San Francisco - I predict.

Fortitud3

Guru
In the interest of fairness, the 49ers white linesman who decided to jump up and push the Vikings player on the head is an absolute idiot.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The result of this game brings up an interesting question: If you're an Eagles DWF (some of the very drunkest of them all), do you blame this loss on Kiko Alonso, Chris Maragos, or Riley Cooper? Their message boards and call-in shows should be a nonstop debate on the subject for the next few days.

Maybe they'll blame Nick Foles the way many of them did last year.

Foles, by the way, played better than Bradford did and against a better defense. If the Eagles had kept Foles they probably would have won this game.

It's only one game but so far it looks as if the Rams got the best of that trade.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Harrison Smith with a huge hit on Crapernick! This year should be Crapernicks last as a starter in San Francisco - I predict.

That was a great hit. A couple of plays later he could of tried for a 1st down and saw Smith coming and just went down. He sucks - erratic passer. I totally agree with your prediction.

Fortitud3

Guru
Black I guess pacific islander overhyped rugby player fumbles doing the thing he was supposed to be used to doing a lot because of rugby. :lol:

I don't think we're going to have to worry about Teddy Bridgewater having a great season--Adrian Peterson is going to get him killed!! Holy hell, has he always been this bad at blocking?! Two times AP tried to block, twice he WHIFFED! Not a word from "Boom" of course.

Maybe they'll blame Nick Foles the way many of them did last year.

Foles, by the way, played better than Bradford did and against a better defense. If the Eagles had kept Foles they probably would have won this game.

It's only one game but so far it looks as if the Rams got the best of that trade.

I think that trade was actually a win-win. Bradford played pretty well, Foles was outstanding, both are happier. The way the media has treated Foles is disgusting. I hope he continues to flourish just to wipe their noses in it. That said, I hope Bradford can bring the Eagles past the Searoids by the end of the year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
49ers offense looks atrocious. I was surprised to hear Mangini is the 49ers DC - It's too bad he doesn't have any white players to coach.

My goodness, the quarterback position is being redefined before our very eyes tonight. Thank God those boring old white guys like Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are almost done. Make way for the New Big Thing at QB. Again.

Kaptain

Master
I don't think we're going to have to worry about Teddy Bridgewater having a great season--Adrian Peterson is going to get him killed!! Holy hell, has he always been this bad at blocking?! Two times AP tried to block, twice he WHIFFED! Not a word from "Boom" of course.

Yes, he has always been that bad. The worst blocker in the league. I noticed this many many years ago.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lol Sewerwater ran into one of his sumos resulting in a sack. This comedy of errors is pretty entertaining.

Kaptain

Master
Quarterbacking comedy at its best. Bridgewater runs into his own lineman on a scramble. Could you imagine how many times ESPN would replay that play with gregarious laughter if it was Tebow or Manziel?

PHillisFan

Master
Quarterbacking comedy at its best. Bridgewater runs into his own lineman on a scramble. Could you imagine how many times ESPN would replay that play with gregarious laughter if it was Tebow or Manziel?

Mark Sanchez would have been happy if he would have fumbled too.